ORCA DELIVERS

Did you read my Nostradamus Quatrain about crypto? Were you in that thread. Did you talk sjir to me over it? Did you cringe? Less than 24 hours later, this is published. BTW, I GOT TRIPS ON THE NOSTRADAMUS POST. TRIPS DON'T LIE.

elaborate

There is an influx of capital coming to crypto the likes of which the largest whale on here is incapable of conceiving. The impossible will become the probable.

what should I buy?

They are looking at underdogs. Safex and Dentt are in the running. BNB guaranteed.

Dent? Safex? Why would they invest in shitcoins I've never heard before?

Mikko of Dent has connections to Cuban.

Mr. orca can I have money to pay my 2000 dollar credit card debt. I'd forever be in debt to you. I really need this debt off my back. I'd really appreciate 2k.
Yours truly user

I dont really know what you should buy yet. I am buying more Intel, and will sort through it.

Orca, what was your post? I missed it but you seem like a smart person and I'd love to read what you wrote. Do you have a copy saved you can paste?

I've already got 1237 safex and the rest of my money is in 254 ark.

Most mainstream they are interested in like OMG have already signed NDNC's with others. They are looking forngood white papers running under the radar. Mainstreamersbwill still get their share, but the profits aren't as high.

Please mr orca have heart for a poor man like me
BTC here
1EDGXqWTrPkMWLSurXtJ9j44HgURHAwSYe

I have a call coming in I have to take.

Yeah, I got the impression from the news article that having a shitload.of money will give them to ability to get in way before icos and for way cheaper.

It's like they realized that doing an ico is the real way to make money but that doesn't mean they have to actually build the coin, just get into a good one before they ico.

>Did you read my Nostradamus Quatrain about crypto?

No.. Give me the run-down

op is schizo. Learn to search archives, hes just a freak.

When is safex going to the moon?

A wealthy schizo freak. And you, Sir are a poor internet bully. May you continue to seek your Destiny.

Has anyone noticed how the crypto seas were blood red, and suddenly, like Magic, they have turned to Fields of Green. You can all breath a massive collective sigh of relief. It's going to be ok. Your all going to Make It. It wasn't The End, oh no no no. Far from it . Itbwas just The Beginning.

What do I buy though

Orca, thoughts about IOC?

Zrx
Cat

I can not tell you, because I would be most likely shilling coins I am heavily vested in like everyone else here. It's all going to be ok. Some more so than others. Do your research.

IOC?

Any More news?