Xtrabytes Hate Thread

The shitty XBY team "needs" 512 testers to prove its shitty STATIC-SHIT, but this is just a lie.

They do not expect that many testers, they are doing this to pump the price and sell on profit.

This is our chance to prove this is a complete scam shitcoin.

> Go to the Xtrabytes slack
> Become a tester of the new network
> Invite others so we all reach > 512 testers
> Spam and slow it down the network is a bonus.
> Prove it is shit.

You do not need any XBYs, so there is nothing to lose, only fun by exposing this bullshit.

If they get 512 testers they didn't expect then they will rapidly be exposed as the useless vaporware they are.

This is your opportunity to kill this shitcoin once and for all, and demoralize their delusional team.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/xtrabytes-test-net-has-begun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Go to the Xtrabytes slack
> Become a tester of the new network
> Invite others so we all reach > 512 testers
> Spam and slow it down the network is a bonus.

Sweet. Thanks for the info.

What is stopping you from using multiple VPN's and attacking the network yourself from 55 different directions? Surely, that would be enough to make you jizz in your shorts. I've never seen a person with such a hard-on for XBY as you.

Dutch fag alert

Bytees GTFO with yoir useless coin

Fuckin FagDude

You don't need to hold xby to become a tester

Debunked

Tfw I'm going to get all 512 nodes and kms

Thanks for promoting our Test-net!

Though it may be better suited for /g/ as it's testing technology, we understand your excitement so no dramas.

Yes, the entire point of the Test-net is to bring the system down and prove our claims wrong. It's open to anyone to try, we want you to find exploits, we want you to bring the system to a halt.

More info available here: steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/xtrabytes-test-net-has-begun

Thanks and we appreciate your interest in the project.

Ps. We fully expect 512 testers.

Thx for top tip user.

>Joined slack
>Tried exposure through rapid fire questions
>Didn't work.jpeg
>Tried exposure through github code review
>Didn't work.jpeg
>Signed up to testnet for manual exposure
>Create ultimate python testnet spam bot.py
>424 transactions in one block
>Network not even tensing muscle
>Give up and buy 4.4 btc worth at 2am
>Will continue exposure after making bank

Keep trying /biz, exposure in 2 months garuanteed! We'll get em!

CryptoCurrencyRevolution is a genius a legend. Made me mad cash even though I'm not part of their team and don't know what they are up to now. Thanks CCR you the man.

XBY is shaping up and starting to look really good. Good thread good thread.

lol
scam or not, the price goes places
tech could be legit after all
bought more
back to other coins

You sound like a jealous faggot. Everything I have seen so far seems to be legit. If this was a scam, why wouldn't they just cash out already? This coin is up like 3000% from initial startup.

Wish I could keep buying so hard.. but exchanges don't have enough at these pricez

Initial distribution was literally a SCAM

made some good money off this a few months ago, but its clear its a fucking scam. Thanks for holding my bags faggots.

Yeah.

How these people can be this naïve?

This is clearly sci-fi tech. Same with testnet.

Even the test netwirk is delusional.

All scam

kek

right now it's not a lot
if their claims hold water 1000s should be possible
but infinitely scalable as claimed by the main dev?
the more tx they squeeze into the block the more tx/s obviously
instant transactions = very many tx/block
maybe even under heavy load
or maybe not
but what about confirmation times
and block sizes

lulzzzzzzzzzzz

kek...up 3000% from 1 sat.

Devs sabotaged their own coin so they could claim it was a scam and buy it up cheap

XBY is literally the scum of the crypto world, only way they are still going is because we're in such a big bubble. Still, you have to hand it to CCR, he knows how to pump his coin.

OP is correct, it is all to pump the price. They will keep this show going at long as they can, its all vaporware running on vague promises.

Fuck you and your obvious scam shitcoin. No code. Private repo. No other devs. CCR still in charge. Still scamming bottom feeders.

Yo, broski, you see the block explorer of the posign chain yet? The testnet is working. I am laughing so hard in all the fudders face when I became a literal millionaire because of my xby holdings.

>Testnet is working
>Therefore xby's technology works
>logic

The sad thing is that there are so many amazing ICO's coming out giving people x3, x4, x5 gains and here you are babbling about becoming a millionaire on some scamcoin. Stay poor.

delusional cultists

The only shitty test was a "success" by spamming Txs on two or three addresses.

Kek

none the less, the price rises...

its not like the could have started a new chain with their > AMAZING < tech lol #privateRepo

scam

Price is rising. Lol people are retarded.