BCH DUMP COMMENCING

(((Blockstream))) has won! Get out now before it is too late! We lose! They have won! They have won! They have won!

I don't know why third worlders always post "hot girls" along with thier shill threads. This shit is normal in decent countries, it's only attention grabbing in a dung filled nightmare country of street shitters

Hnnnngggghhhhhhhhh

Never was a competition. The crybaby miners got their own coin and many big money investors waited for the miners dump of btc.

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP
PFFFFT

They don't understand how to function with modern civilizations

I'm just posting again so I can enjoy sageing this Bangladeshi shitthread twice

It's not going to dump

Sounds like I need a ticket to your neighborhood.

OP is not shilling, he's FUDding
OP probably isn't even third world, he's likely a burger
idk why you're thinking of pajeets. If you wanted OP to post pics of shit stains for your lurking needs then just say so

fucking newfag btfo my board

By FUDding against one team in a two team battle you're effectively shilling for the other team you pedantic fuck.

Oh wow it's Wu pretending to be a Core supporter spreading FUD

oh wow its on biz

oh wow

>two team battle
You BTC and BCH aren't the only coins on the market right?

Every heard of alt coins you dumbfuck? Literally almost every alt coin is a trading pair for Eth. You don't even need to deal with BTC or BCH

you know* and ever heard*
fuck i'm tired

This is why crypto needs regulations.

Who are these semen demons?

Why?
So that the unregulated countries can profit more off of the unbalance?
So that the regulating countries can spend more money on workers to enforce regulations?
I do not understand.
Maybe if it was centralized and backed by a government or company for actual use. But that could be limited to specific currency, not crypto as a whole.

F
U
CKIN

BASED

Holy fuck is that emma stone

You BCC cucks are pathetic.

>has a 4chn adress
>calls others cuck

Found the BCC cuck

That's not even a real tripcode, niggas lower than a tripfag, niggas a namefag

>posting an actual faggot
>namefagging
Spotted the cock muncher

Im not a core shill, i was 100% on BCH until the difficulty adjusted back up, CORE did win, bitcoin held through the mining power loss.
The dream is over lads

if you did not notice BCC is holding value even though it's expensive to mine atm. The coins will eventually reach equal value.

howmuch bcc do i need for such a women to become my wife in lets say 5 years time?

bout' 3.50`

And overlook all of your unattractive behaviour? About 500. Even if they go up 50x.
I mean, it takes A FUCKING LOT to overcome your value.

bro i have a huge dick and am kawaii af. only problem is that i bought 100k autismcoins at birth ico

Yeah sure your body may be nice. That's great. But you'll still need about 500.