I finally have a thousand in crypto

i finally have a thousand in crypto

!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.co,/watch?v=YOTlMtWmj_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is your initial investment still in there?

Congrats user! I started with 300$ and managed to turn it into 2k~$, hopefully the trend can continue for us my friend

How much fiat did you start with and how long did it take to get to 1k?

> 4 ltc
you'll never make it

I have over 10 million ZEIT. If it goes up even by a few satoshis I profit. Nooooice.

Very nice mid/longterm portfolio. My advise would be to take $100 of profits of it to invest in low-marketcap coins and completely frozen the rest - you'll meet a lot of FUD around these four coins but they are the best choices if you can think in a timeframe longer than a month.

Smart man with a smart portfolio, I'd suggest looking into OMG and NEO if you're a strong iron willed holder.

Cheers.

not op but i started with around 400$ and have around 1k , mostly thanks to ARK ,
2 months since i got my first crypto.

fpbp

Good Job mate, your next goal should be 10k. You will feel awesome once you get there

We're all gonna make it, user

Same here man. Hit 1k today. Started with 47 dollars lmaoooo.

Congrats, user, I hope your success continues.

Good. Now buy VIA

We're all going to make it bros. Every single one of you.

I also have thousands in crypto. Tens of thousands.

PROTIP: it's much easiers, if you start with 20k.

Just keep buying every time you get paid

Wait for dips, and pour in your saved money

I've been doing that since 2013

Don't plan on working past 35

i also have thousands in crypto. Hundreds of thousands.

You've been spamming this VIA a lot in several threads.

Let me guess: You bought high and it dipped? Enjoy being stuck, homo nigger faggot.

I have a hundred and fifty in crypto.

Best exchange for daytrading ~$1,000? New coins with low market cap, that is. I want to make quick buck while my long-term coins sit comfortably.

I agree on the NEO. Strong coin in general.
Not sure if it will hit ETH prices but I don't doubt it will go to $100 soon

I started with $150 and currently have 10k.
How did you guys only manage such little gains?

My big jumps were RDD and DGB. Bought when they were with nothing and sold at all time highs.
Got a pretty good return on XBY too.
After that I went balls deep in ANS (Now NEO) and left a lot in BTC for the split.
Made modest amounts from LTC pumping to $50 per, along with when ETH hit 400.

Currently I am holding HTMLCOIN waiting for the upgrade. It will easily hit 4 sats maybe more.
I love me some undervalued shitcoins

I was going to try the same with HTML5, then I saw this (note the date):

youtube.co,/watch?v=YOTlMtWmj_4

And read this interview, in which the main dev completely avoids all questions about the actual functionality and development about the coin and instead gives numerous, "Mah world changer! The magic of crypto!," speeches.

At 1 sat, this could be epic if it takes off, but it's been at 1 sat with zero product for 3 years. Convince me why I will be missing out and maybe I'll go in.
and this interview

Congrats mate, Ive tripled my investment recently, mostly buying NEO when it was Antshares :)