What will the legacy of anime be in regards to the future of a global culture?

what will the legacy of anime be in regards to the future of a global culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astro_Boy_(1963_TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Minimal. Japanese people are facing demographic mass extinction and local animation will take over across the planet.

Just like the JRPG went away, anime will too.

wow thats really sad, what would Japan need to do to avoid this fate?

Veeky Forums was originally founded for moot to discuss anime and vidya, if Veeky Forums ends up having a lasting legacy on global culture that's a pretty big impact.

Mark my words, there will be some huge controversy about what Hiroshima is doing with the data and that will be the beginning of the end of this site.

it already has. every knows pokemon, everyone knows dbz, the entirety of mexico loves saint seiya otherwise known as Los Caballeros dos Zodiaco, and i heard tons of more normal people talking about One Punch Man

it still boggles my mind that memes are wildly popular amongst normal people. There's a dedicated anime club in almost every highschool in America. The power of anime and the internet is incredibly underrated

I am honestly astonished that I didn't see the moot/cuck thing coming.

That's neither history (due to 25 rule) nor humanities

anyway anime will probably take over animation entirely as the medium slowly loses its Japan-exclusivity.

also CGI

>demographic mass extinction
this is a nationalistic meme
there will be a crisis related to an inverse population piramid, but that doesn't amount to a "mass extinction"
just the same shit spewed by the white genocide retards

>That's neither history (due to 25 rule) nor humanities
it is literally both tho, regardless of board rules

Anime is older than 25 years, user. Hell, Evangelion is 20 years old.

post some vintage anime

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astro_Boy_(1963_TV_series)

>tfw haruhi is now vintage

Anime will be completely forgotten in a few decades when visual arts and the internet become obsolete.

>in regards to the future of a global culture?

the future isn't 25 years old

keep telling yourself that Luddite

>A population can't go extinct if birth rates arent able to replace deaths
You can disagree but you dont have to be retarded about it.

generalized population reduction =/= mass extinction

It will be overshadowed by Albanian Sockpuppet shows and then be forgotten.

No it's spouted by both sides. Leftists use it as a reason to import sand nogs and nationalists use it to make people breed more warriors and workers.

im with the nationalists on this one. just fuck more. hell just have some baby making festivals once in a while just like in my doujins

sauce?

ranch please

True desu. Make household servants tax excemptions or whatever, so that the upper classes don't need to worry about splitting their time, or something.

If a population sees declining birth rates, and a forgein population has higher birth rates (in the host nation) the conclusion ia forgone.

Absolutely terrible.