binance.com/trade.html?symbol=ICN_ETH

>Trading higher than Kraken prices.
China knows the real price.

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6t33e5/iconomi_august_2017_reddit_ama/dlr36wj/
binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=ICN_ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the only coin that has yet to die upon entry to binance

DNT, OAX, MCO were all killed. MCO was released just minutes ago with ICN and it is now dying, even on buttrex

ICN is actually trading above it's daily average. Definitely a good sign

when will you faggots learn

Learn what? It's not dumping.

With all of the good shit ICN has lined up, the news is going to keep on coming over the next few weeks and months.
Somewhere along the line things are going to really take off for ICN.

Neogas is exclusive to binance, and it's doing pretty well.

Because it didn't pump beforehand.

People weren't buying it up to sell on Binance. It was just steady.

Give it half an hour

tfw its volume is on avg 30x times smaller than all the other coins.

What would change in half an hour? Nothing…?

>tfw you have a chance to get in on the ground floor on a coin that was one of the original ICOs and is still stable and has tons of developments about to come down the pipeline

ICN might very well become the normies' gateway to diversified crypto portfolios.

do u need a hand? those bags seem heavy.

np.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6t33e5/iconomi_august_2017_reddit_ama/dlr36wj/

I'm only holding 45 ICN. Bought them months ago for chump change.

I just think this has legs because of the planned features and apparent dev commitment and competence.

ICN to $10 by the end of August.

Screencap this.

I've heard many predictions, and I doubt this will happen. Even as a semi-whale hodler.

I'm trying to be patient here, held this for several months now, during which even Ripple and Monero mooned

Both seemed to NEVER moon, despite being great projects.

one day it will be this ones turn

This is my most patient hodl. Iron hands will prevail.

>itt delusional fags

Yeah. Meanwhile just read an article a few minutes ago where Mark Cuban was talking about an all crypto fund that just launched yesterday and registered with the sec. Looks like competition is coming a lot faster.

"Cuban is investing in 1confirmation, a fund that plans to raise $20 million to invest in blockchain-based companies, the tech billionaire said in an interview. Venture capital firm Runa Capital is among other investors, and its technical advisors include Andreessen Horowitz board partner Balaji S. Srinivasan and programming language JavaScript founder Brendan Eich."

>1confirmation
Is this the Catholic 12-y-o version of 1direction?

With mark Cuban involved there's bound to be something faggoty about it

Also, ICN is very different. It'll allow anyone to create crypto portfolios/funds that anyone can invest in and may even get tokenized (threshold for that is 1M for now).

But not americans

Yes Americans, only difference is it's done via the exchange instead.
Crypto is too advanced for archaic fiat-based policies, this is not news.

sup

Don't feel bad, a lot of people expected ICN to plummet right after being introduced on binance. After all, it's what most coins introduced on binance did.
ICN isn't most coins though, as we will find out later on.

It's about 0.0005 ETH cheaper on Binance than Kraken right now. That's not progress.

Most people were expecting a steep drop the second it became listed. Like said, nearly all coins listed on binance died after coming out of their hype containment bubble and being exposed to the market.

Never mind, there's just a .0004 ETH spread with no transactions.

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=ICN_ETH

There's no way there'd be a steep drop. ICN is 2.73 - 3.15 USD most days. The possibilities are also too strong for people to not scoop it if it crashes on an exchange. I'd say fundamentals, but we don't know the specifics of what the token is for.

>There's no way there'd be a steep drop.
People actually familiar with ICN knew that.
The average Veeky Forums sperg who only trades coins based on newness and cool logos didn't.

Redpill me on ICN, is it a good investment for long hold?

It's one of the first crypto ICOs, been holding steady ever since, and a bunch of developments are set to be released.
Devs are committed, competent, transparent, and non-sensationalist.
Basic gist is it allows for regular people to create crytpo portfolios/funds others can buy into.

There is an opportunity cost in holding it VS projects with near-term prospects.

ICN was originally meant to pay dividends. This was scrapped for SEC reasons and the coin has struggled a bit to find it's purpose.

At the moment it's bought back using the management fees of Iconomi's investment funds. This supports a price bottom with trade volume because they buy on exchanges and not all at once. The buyback volume will be increased by future funds and one that is supposed to be available on London Stock Exchange in a few months. If that picks up, the floor gets higher.

For actual utility, ICN is supposed to be used to create personal asset arrays on their platform. Think creating a personal fund that's 50% BTC, 15% ETH, 35% other. Every time you want to mess with the portfolio, you pay some ICN.

The Iconomi whitepaper also talks about a visa that you can spend your portfolio with directly. The fees will contribute to buyback.

If Iconomi adds more in-platform utility to ICN and crypto-noobs feel the need to carry it, then there will be upward buy pressure in proportion to the number of users. There will also be a floor reinforced by the buybacks.

Right this second, though, ICN does nothing except get bought.

>Every time you want to mess with the portfolio, you pay some ICN.
They said you won't need ICN to interact with the DAAs, but that ICN will be burnt as a result of DAA activity.

>the coin has struggled a bit to find it's purpose.
Well the purpose was always kinda clear, it's just still under development.

>Right this second, though, ICN does nothing except get bought.
Which makes me think this is the ground floor.
Like with anything crypto, it's all a bit uncertain though. It just seems promising.

I'm seriously now. When can we expect to see this coin fucking move past 3-4 dollars?

My guess is as soon as information starts coming out that the DAAs will be going online in a few weeks or months.

Someone care to explain whats the difference between ICN and ICNX? I invested part of my portfolio into into ICNX cause it seems the safest investment on the crypto market, being a market index and all. What exactly is ICN then, like a share in the company itself? Is ICNX going to suffer if people dump their ICN, even tho its supposedly just a composite of top 20 coins on the market?

Looks like it is dumping now. Its official, Binance is a shit exchange that confers the kiss of death upon any coin that gets listed on it.

ICNX is the first DAA (crypto index fund) created under the iconomi system. Investing in it means investing in the underlying cryptocurrencies.
ICN is the overarching system, investing in it means investing in the performance of this system (and thus in the overall performance of all underlying cryptocurrencies combined as well).

The whole point of iconomi is for people to create DAAs like ICNX.

Something like that.

>Looks like it is dumping now
It's not.
It's staying level vs the dollar, rising vs ETH, and falling vs Bitcoin.

ICNX is steady gains right now. It's not really a composite of the top 20 coins though. A lot are missing and there are a few small cap coins that may be questionable.

bump 4 info

Just sold my mini stack for ETH. Good luck to the rest of you.

Why ETH, tho? ETH doesn't have that much room for growth.

Because Kraken offer either BTC or ETH and I like ETH much more because:

- it's more useful then BTC
- has more room to its ath
- it isn't a main actor in the ongoing Segwit conflict
- it's way faster

fuck this i kept holding iconomi when it went to .002 and i regret everything

The coin hasn't even begun to do what it was mean to do, this is not the time to judge it.

I see Moby Dick is alive and whale on this coin.