Sir embers on yobit sir

Who fell for this meme?

JUST
EMBERS MY SHIT UP

its a good shitcoin..will be worth lots someday...

Very good coin sir please do the needful upon receipt

>please do the needful upon receipt
this is quality pajeet-posting

it was never supposed to be a pnd however everyone on Veeky Forums treated it as such when anime user shilled it a little bit

tfw you went in 10k$ deep and it's impossible to cash out because of extremely low volume.

Are you a fucking idiot? Why would you buy $10k of a longterm hodl coin and then complain when you can't immediately cash out? Holy fuck Veeky Forums
You know what, I'll buy those off you for 10 cents apiece if you sell now

This is what you get for listening to an anime shitposter

Strange how the anime poster doesn't show up here...

If by "this" you mean "money" then yeah, I'd agree. I bought when he made his original posts and I'm over 2x my initial investment now and absolutely nothing has even happened yet with regards to development. Hell, the 1st of Sept token drop hasn't even occurred yet. This is going to be huge. Call me a shill or whatever, I'll see you in a couple of months.

not me. went to the slack and asked about it. biggest scam since sigts and chancoin.
I said this coin will never break 3 sats, someone in the discord said one time it got to 3 sats, then i left.

lmao I dumped this shitcoin before it got dumped

fucking scrubs

This guy knows what is up. God bless for long term holders. I'm with you brother

This is MBRS not Embers. Still a shitcoin but a different one.

>still 2x my money thanks to anime-chan
>know this will be a longer hold

By long term do you mean forever? It's never hitting a non shit tier exchange. The developer lied. He can't even get this piece of shit on Yobit much less Cryptopia and certainly fucking not Bittrex.

I just want the airdrop of tokens on the 1st

An airdrop of worthless tokens you can't sell anywhere? How wonderful.

>he
You take that back

Hai hai!~ I'm right here!~

Anons, I *did* say this was a long-term play, having to account for a growing blockchain ecosystem, airdrops, and more. And the opportunities for flipping depend on the exchanges, which as you know are dealing with regulatory/compliance demands from the SEC. Fortunately, we should be getting Radar Relay sometime this month.

And speaking of news, Drake (the CEO) just dropped this big news on Telegram:

>A number of important things have been accomplished the past two days, so I appreciate the patience and support of the Community. We have established some new allies in our ongoing development and work toward developing the decentralized infrastructure we will need to successfully deploy the full Embermine Platform.

>From the beginning, the challenge for us would always be translating our philosophy, concepts, systems design into accessible and functional products and services. The relationships we have built over the past 48 hours took a gigantic step to ensuring that we will meet those challenges, and have our own cutting edge technology, instead of having to mold our needs to fit someone else's design.

>So now, we not only have the potential to control our own destiny, and have a custom blockchain that truly embraces the needs that we have, but we still have access to the EOS and 0x protocols as backup areas of development if needed. Having multiple outs and solutions is the key to surviving in emerging and evolving marketplaces.

(Cont.)

>Details regarding this relationship, for now, will not be completely available for a little while, and I can understand how that can be unsatisfying, so my suggestion is just assume the worst case, and we will continue with our original plan of working using EOS, which is, oddly, the "worst case". At least as far as that goes. But when we are ready, and the full development team has been established in the next couple of months, we will certainly introduce you to them, although some introductions will be unnecessary.

>As far as the exchanges are concerned, everything is continuing as quickly as can be expected. Rumor has it that many exchanges received notices from the SEC regarding their "autopsy" of the DAO and their potential areas of responsibility toward regulation of the exchanges selling and operating in the United States. Of course, we have all heard of this, but the impact tremors are still being felt.

>Even Cryptopia, just days after our submissions were accepted, have removed the "Add a Listing" purchase button on their site. Why? Well the "official" statement is that they are currently not accepting any submissions and to check back in a few weeks. No details or explanation.

>This, from what I can understand, is the reason why some sites are dragging their feet on submissions. Some "open" exchanges are feeling the need to evaluate one of two realities: 1) Support all valid tokens that come out and potentially run afoul of USA regulations, or not participate in the USA market at all. Or, 2) Support only ones that do not potentially violate SEC securities provisions and have access to the United States market with much less concern.

(cont)

>This certainly is not a fast process, and of course, no matter which direction they take, there will be relationships that either end or have to change in order to accomplish this balancing act.

>So please continue to be patient with all of these matters. Continue to focus upon the tasks at hand and use the tools that we do have to maintain our successful progress into this ever shifting landscape.

PS
>For clarification, I am 100% confident in our all of our token's legality, at least as far as anything that has been defined and codified in any jurisdiction that we have to operate within.
We designed them specifically for the purpose of both functionality and flexibility specifically to meet the needs of the legal frameworks we would be responsible for meeting.

tl;dr version: MBRS is getting access to EOS and 0x protocols, exchanges are dealing with the SEC analysis of the DAO incident and trying to figure out how to proceed.

Just got off email with the CEO

Holding MBRS or EMB, no difference as far as transactions go.

Its all the same on the ethereum network. Only the address matters

free sir?

I fell for this meme at 4 cents before it was ever shilled here. I'm getting memed all the way to the bank. Oh no.

You shilled me on 2 coins that are heavily in profit.
Shill me on your favourite anime.

Go buy some NEO and smoke crack then

Holy shit ZRX MOON MISSION.

I'm in profit too, just trying to trigger the bagholders who bought the top.

The truth.

Sounds like Bittrex isn't a sure thing at all. This changes a lot.