$320,000 by december 2018
>$1,280,000 by june 2019
$5,120,000 by december 2019

Other urls found in this thread:

bisq.io/
bittylicious.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PLEASE JUST BE TRUE

How to buy bitcoins without having to upload photo ID? This shit is pissing me off. I didn't even want to upload ID but now that I'm trying, it won't even let me. Is this because the UK is shit or what? How do other bongs buy bitcoin?

by 2024
a single bitcoin will be enough to buy entire nation states

What exactly makes people believe that it will just keep rising?

Wishful thinking

Wall Street analysts

NEET delusions.

>analysis of a market shows that they increase forever
To be fair I'm not an economist. Is this actually true? How many quid's worth should I buy today???1 (British pounds)

Every time I close my eyes I see my new mansion & lambos

I think $10-20k is realistic, anything more is wishful thinking.

More money entering the market, just a week ago the only multi-millionaire I know asked me about how to get started in crypto.

In what kind of third world shithole do you live if you can't even buy BTC without showing your ID?

Alright I can believe the hype then. Is it wise to keep putting money in every payday? I've been updating my bitcoin wallet for like a week now and I've seen the price rise in just that time alone.

lol the UK, obviously. Not on any sites I can find, anyway. Although I must say, three ID ones have been American, and required ID based on US financial laws.

I normally use Bitonic, but you need to have a Dutch bank account for that.

Bitcoin will replace all currencies.
You know the "credits" you see in shitty sci-fi movies? That's btc.

Oh shit that sounds pretty fucking nifty desu.
And if it doesn't, what's a grand or two lost to the ether worth, really? I would only waste it anyway. May as well waste it wisely.

Thanks bro

Use bisq.io/ (decentralized p2p app that puts you directly in touch with buyers and sellers of lots of cryptos). You do need to have a small amount of btc to start with to be used as a deposit so you can use bittylicious.com/ to get that

there is so much money in the world not in btc yet, as long as people get in early, the value will increase as the money flows in

>This is all it takes to sell normies on btc
We are the new rich lads.

(((You))) are the biggest faggot

$50 000 is absolute minimum