Aus

Hi Veeky Forums

How many Australians trade cryptos? I make about $600/w with almost zero expenses and I want to start hodlin some alts.

Are there any decent exchanges for AUD that ISN'T coinbase? (fuck those guys I have been trying to verify my CC for 2 weeks now. Useless cunts)

I'd prefer to jump straight into some alt coins without having to BTC -> alt

Also general Australian thread

Tried coinjar mate?

indepedent reserve and coinjar
both are above market price through
coin jar is instant deposit straight from your bank account, takes like an hour to verify your license and proof of address

>ausfag
check out powerledger cuz.

Altcoin trading should be done on international exchanges. All Australian exchanges are only good for selling.

Currently living in dingo land - I managed to create/verify account with coinbase although it was kinda painful ...

btc markets is easy to sign up to buy some btc and send to bittrex

Not OP but interested in powerledger.

It says the token will be pegged to local currency i.e. 1 Sparkz token can be exchanged for 1 cent.

Am I missing something here, why invest if the token price won't change?

in a similar boat, i used localbitcoin because other sites were taking so long to verify
now i just want to collect more alts but i dont have enough money to go round

I use btcmarket and bittrex.

you buy sparkz with the power token
power token goes up in value, the more cents you get
unless im missing something

BTC markets buy/ send and trade on bittrex is good. Stay the fuck away from coinspot. Simple as shit but buy/sell is 3% comission. it used to be 5%

You want to buy alt coins with fiat? yeah uhm

why are you pursing money at the expense of your own happiness ,aussi ?

will it make your life happier to beable to retire alone but with alot of money?

Aussie checking in cunt. Forget AUD. At least think in USD, preferably BTC

I started with cex.io - they're a little pricey (good for selling to cash out profits). Kraken is cheaper but took me a while for verification. Cex is almost instant

It sometimes works out cheaper to deposit EUR to cex rather than USD. I use credit card and she's no dramas m8

Then send BTC or ETH to Bittrex and Bob's your uncle

dammit. credit card would have been sweet. collect bulk freq flyer points with big investments

Ausfags, how/where do you buy and sell your btc? At the moment I'm using localbitcoins and using Commonwealth ATMs to deposit the cash to them, but the pricing is a little fucked. Any help would be appreciated.

+1 for CEX.IO

fees are pretty brutal though, buy BTC to transfer not ETH, trust me

Man just get another debit card from your bank and link it with coinbase. Literally took me 10 minutes to register my friend and buy ETH from them to trade with.

Using bitfinex btw

Do you mind sharing any tips? Im In australia but my trading experience so far has only resulted in losses...

Ive used btc for about a year now, no complaints so far. You can buy everything straight from aud which is good.

If you wanna buy shitcoins buy btc and move it to bittrex otherwise everything you need *ahem btc and eth* is there.

*btc markets sorry

>just started getting into bitcoin
>no exchanges let me cash out because the minimum amount is 0.01btc

I use btcmarkets and bittrex, have personally had zero issues with either.

Why's everyone using bittrex to trade BTC for shitcoins?

Lowest fees? Didn;t they get hacked recently?

TAS crypto badgers represent

if ya not doing coinjar -> bitgrail ya doing it wrong

coinspot ftw.