Incredible.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DID I GET SHILLED BY Veeky Forums TO BUY DNT

fuck you

>weak team

>meme website with cartoons

>no actual products

>no beta

You fuckers are dumb. All the signs were there.

Learn to invest.

I sold mine at x4 gains hahahhahahahahahhaha you guys bought my shitbags I can't believe it

GIVE ME MY BTC BACK YOU SCAMMER

Spent 150 Ether.

What are the odds I'll be able to recover?

Sell everything now. Trust me, I only give good advice on Veeky Forums.

Probably never genuinely. But, it will be pumped and dumped just like any other coin by whales.

so have fun not sleeping for a week and staring at charts.

Holy shit hope you're larping.
But tbqh there is a real chance of it to go up once districts get announced. But that might take a while

Motherfucker, Veeky Forums said it would pump when it would get added to Binance
Fuck I am not larping, I was told it was a sure thing by you guys

>mfw still up 200% on this coin

i should probably dump my bags soon

Lol you weak handers. This coin has seen more volatility the past few days than it has today. it hit 3700 the other day, if we get past 3500 its a real dump

I have a bout 250k DNT, I can't sleep because I am constantly in fear about what the price will be when I wake up and I feel like I need to hit the sell button but I can't bring myself to sell at 40% loss.

>not even on bittrex yet
Yea ok. I'll wait until the normie pump

You have more money than sense.

How did you even get 150 ETH? Must have been total luck, because you're fucking retarded.

Been holding Bitcoin since 2015, decided to break them out and get better gains.

It's more entertaining to see pink wojaks regretting about selling earlier and then realize later how useful the coin will be.

Well, just hold till friday. Thank me later.

literally just sent btc to liqui to buy this shitcoin. Should I wait and still buy low? Or buy another piece of shit?

whatdonow

wow, you can vote with your tokens!!! So useful that you pay to do the work for the company!!! DNT retards are the worse I swear.