BNB is going to start pumping

Get in now before the 24th

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!Z89W1bLT!S5Dg9ga5bjqmE4Pvddnx0mslCHy5vVp_pU5uP9LN2i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's one day left. Where the fuck is the pump.

Whales are keeping the price fairly stable for now, as they have been for awhile. Hoping for some decent gains tomorrow.

BNB session for TRON ICO starting soon so we'll see some big movements later

Is TRON worth it?

Going to try chucking $1000 on it, the warmup session just showed how high in demand it was (even the TenX ICO finished within the first 5-15 seconds afaik) but I haven't seen the whitepaper so playing it safe, maybe 10% of your bank at MOST is the best to throw in if you make it.

The walls seem to keep going incrementally lower in line with the 24/h average, are they trying to show 0% average growth per day for now?

Man I get the demand but everything is in Mandarin. Fucking bullshit. You got the numbers on total cap?

News keeps changing but last I heard was a soft-cap of 100 billion. No hard-cap established yet.

>priced in already for the ICO

Stay poor user

>the ICO
>the
user this exchange isn't even a month old, and it's starting off with some Chink ICOs that are selling out within seconds. Think about the long-term growth.

Also found an English white paper for the ICO, doesn't look very neat though, must've been run through a translator or something: mega.nz/#!Z89W1bLT!S5Dg9ga5bjqmE4Pvddnx0mslCHy5vVp_pU5uP9LN2i0

The Tron ICO, and every ICO that will come through this exchange.

The Binance concept is good because it raises up the price due to scarcity, but it is 100% Chinese manipulation in terms of the chink ICOs that will filter through there.

Does anyone have access to a buy script?

Gonna be impossible to buy TRON without it. I thought Binance would have learnt after the first fucking sale that individual limits are necessary.

Whale here
BNB to 100k before the exange apply fees.

If bnb reaches trading volumes of bittrex it could be worth 15-30 usd per coin. Not more

How did you arrive at that figure?

Mostly using math

Do you think it'll dip on the 24th? I thought thats what the general sentiment was?

yes YES GOYIM, dump your bags when they finally have value

its dipping now

better sell now before it dumps goy

sometimes when i'm out and i see a pretty girl showing off her body/tits in tight clothes i just want to make her pay for making me feel like i do. who is she to stir up these feelings and then know i will nevr have a chance with her? what makes her feel so safe? does she think the police will save her? does she think they will be fast enough to stop what i will do?

Girls who wear things like that can't understand that they're sexualising themselves cause they're not attracted to other girls doing the same.

wrong, because bnb will also be used for ICOs and further development stages of the exchange.