If the east asians were smarter how come they couldn't into space?

If the east asians were smarter how come they couldn't into space?

Other urls found in this thread:

marchofdimes.org/baby/developmental-milestones-for-baby.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Intelligence isn't the only factor to success. You also need some impulsiveness and creativity to do something like put a man on the moon.

>But w-we didn't feel like it

Lmao

because most were still rural and suburban retards during the space race

Therefore they ars not smarter than whites

IQ is a meme

Incas were superior to europeans though.

Why did they get conquered by the Spanish then?

What? That's not the same thing at all. They did feel like it but didn't succeed in the way the US did because they lacked the other traits that were required. Making money's works the same way. Just being smart alone isn't going to make you money, you need some creativity and impulsiveness too. In fact the impulsiveness trait is probably the most important of those three.

llamas make shitty cavalry

For the same reason eurangutans are being replaced by mexican mutts and muslim peasants.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it.

Wat?

thats literally it. no incentive. US and the soviets had an incentive in trying to one up each.

Therefore whites are the master race.

You could say the same thing about Bolivia.

yea no shit. you can say that for every other nation on earth. what is even the point of this thread.

People say asians are smarter than whites. But it's a white man's flag that was put on the moon.

Whites are least bad race, but our species on the whole is garbage which is why literally none of the intergalactic civilizations have bothered contacting us. No one in the universe sees us as worth interacting with and we're being left to die alone on the rock we grew out of.

Those things are in the movies lad. They aren't real.

Americans are skewed by liberal self-hating and the circumstantial acquisition of so many Chinese students primarily right after Nixon reopened relations. Students from the developed areas of China are put under draconian tutelage to produce neurotic, lobotomized work machines and thus over-perform.
Most asians, Chinese or otherwise are illiterate farmers and semi-literate factory workers. They aren't "smart" by any means.

It's a bait meme, don't bite.

>we're the only organisms in the entire universe and also the most technologically advanced even though we can barely make it to our own moon
Retarded.

>We're the only organisms

What about animals dipshit? Also quit moving the goalposts

I never said "we" referred to "humans." I was referring to Earth organisms.
>quit moving the goalposts
Where else were the goalposts? You're claiming we're inexplicably the only organisms in the universe, or at the least that every other instance of life in the entire unspeakably vast expanse of our observable universe is only as primitive or more primitive than we are, which is a position so bad I can't even wrap my head around how you're deciding to defend it.

I said whites are the best race as they have been to the moon and now you are writing some vague stoner shit about organisms and the universe .

The whole point of caring about getting to the moon should be that you care about something greater in scope than just the tiny little spec of dust we're currently living on. You're thinking more like a Chinese person than an American right now.

Yeah and Armstrong and the boys probably did.

They're not smart, their culture are just promoting education.

We're actually smart. We're smarter than blacks.

He's right though/ Incas accomplished way more in their 15,000 years in South America than Europeans did in their first 15,000 years in Europe. And Incas did it without horses or the benefit of taking inventions from the Near East and North Africa.

Chink here
This desu

Obviously

The Chinese are just doing it the smart way with good, steady progress rather than spending trillions on a dick swinging contest. They will probably have surpassed everyone and have moon bases 30 years from now.

>he's right though
No you aren't, and samefagging doesn't make you right, autismoid.

He's not me, monkey.

You will never ever make those facts dissapear.

> A minority of a race put a flag on the moon therefore they are superior

China have into space, and I'm pretty sure the Japanese have or could launch satellites.

That minority is only capable of such feats if the underlying society that supports it is sufficiently productive, and conducive to the highest level of academic and technological expertise. Though there's nothing unique about Western civilisation to this.

Yeah like 80 years after America lol

Catching up fast though. The West can't live off past glories forever.

True Korea has two satellites in space though and several Soviet astronauts were from the -stan countries.

If Germans were so smart than why did they lose to a bunch of Russians?

Are you that butthurt roach? Lol

Nothing to do with the question

you can lead a horse to water but you can make him drink
Sigh

Non sequitur

Most successful western countries got rich because they lucked out on natural resources. Much easier to develop than Japan/Korea/Taiwan when just digging up the ground makes money

(New) Diseases > Human
Prove me wrong

>lucked out on natural resources
There's much more to it than that. You've got to be able to exploit and effectively employ those natural resources. The social conditions in Europe allowed for this on a much larger scale than anywhere else. But now that those social conditions are being replicated by places like China and India, there's no reason to assume they can't achieve just as much in the near future.

what i don't understand is why people seem to think History just stops at their generation. History is still happening moron. Asians could take over 500 years from now who knows

Could lol yeah I'll be waiting you kike

we'll all be dead by then dummy. honestly i might get cryogenically frozen just so i can see this shit for myself

>We put a man on the moon, we're so smart!
>*48 years later*
>We put a man on the moon 48 years ago, we're so smart!
Nobody should be proud yet. Reaching your own natural satellite is the planetary developmental equivalent to babies becoming aware of their own hands. If anything, we should be deeply ashamed at how retarded we are.
marchofdimes.org/baby/developmental-milestones-for-baby.aspx

They feared the alien warrior

they have higher IQ, particularly in math and spatial skills, the ones relevant for technical competence. But IQ isn't the only legit thing psychology ever did, there is also the Big 5 ie the normie un-friendly MBTI and Asians are different here and that why they don't create novel things, they copy and execute good tho.

Incas were superior to europeans though.

Kek, care to explain why landing on the moon is such a monumental achievement? I mean, sure it's cool, but it serves no purpose other than measuring your dick. No other nation has ever bothered to get back, Russians didn't even bother to pursue it having won the actual space race (first human being in orbit). They, like actual inquisitive, scientific peoples pursued more important aspects of space faring technology, like orbiting and docking.

The moon landing is a literal joke. To call it the greatest achievement of mankind is insulting to people whom actually propelled mankind forward. I mean, you achieved something no one is even remotely interested in doing again to pursue other aspects the russians were already pushing forward.

Pure propaganda.

During the 50's and 60's most asian countries were still very undeveloped and Japan was still recovering from the war. The only countries that were capable of sending people into space was the United States and the Soviet Union. Nowadays things are different.

I forgot to post this. Even India has an active space program now.

nasa is fake