Finally the BNB surge has begun

Yes my brother

MISS OUT NO MORE ffs

Nice and steady growth, buy walls have been put up every 1k SATs or so. We're heading to the moon one small step at a time gentlemen, the whales will ensure that this doesn't crash and burn.

NB. Possible dip 2 hrs from now when the Tron BNB session goes live.

>NB. Possible dip 2 hrs from now when the Tron BNB session goes live.

You gonna sell and then rebuy?

I'm tempted but probably not gonna risk it my man. The whales know what they're doing and will try to capitalise on things like that happening.

>when the Tron BNB session goes live

???????? that was yestreday

No, that was the warm-up for the ICO. The Tron BNB session is today at 8PM Beijing time (1.5 hours from now).

BNB chinese piramid scam

I got ETH on Binance...should I get BNB for this, or is ETH acceptable?

Also, could the gooks doing this obvious BNB price suppression for the ICO, to keep BNB "cheap" before ICO starts?

There is some seriously blatant price manipulation going on at the moment with BNB, they've been keeping the price down for some time. I think it's to attract as many people to buy in while it's still relatively cheap, but also to ensure stability. They don't want the price exploding and then suddenly crashing when everyone wants to cash out; they're in this for long-term sustainable growth.

I have no stake in ETH, at the price it is currently, it just doesn't interest me. (Probably just bitter I listened to the FUD when it was $10 and stayed away). Personally I'd go BNB just because of the greater chance of 10x gains in the long run.

Do you know why nigger? Binance support ICOs and wants you to buy with BNB which increases demand. Soon is stupid ICO on Binance so people need BNB. Only 2 ICO active, once this first ICO is over, dump in price will be

King?

You think TRON will be a dud?

BNB its not going up

It went from 3.50 to 3.90, and then hit a sell wall. What are you going on about

horrible logic

15 min to go and no pump

See

Wtf is TRON seriously sold out. I placed my order like 5 seconds after it opened

Same. TRON bought was close to 0 and still not fast enough...

all gone L:(

They chinked me again

Greedy chinks