Were the Hapsburgs Jewish?

They sure acted Jewish as all hell.

YES; THE HASBSBURGS ARE —THEY STILL SUBSIST— ASHKENAZI; THEY CAME TO EUROPA AS PART OF THE KHAZAR DIASPORA CAUSED BY THE DISINTEGRATION OF THE KHAZARIAN NATIONSTATE.

THE HABSBURGS BEGAN TO FLOURISH IN EUROPA AT APPROXIMATELY THE SAME TIME AS THE KHAZAR NATIONSTATE WAS DESTROYED —CIRCA END OF TENTH CENTURY C E.

THE ALLEGED ORIGINATOR OF THE HOUSE OF HABSBURG, "GUNTRAM", WAS CALLED "THE RICH" ALREADY AT THAT TIME, SO, IT IS PROBABLE THAT HE WAS EITHER A KHAZAR MERCHANT, OR A MEMBER OF THE KHAZAR COURT.

the phenotype that Ashkenazi women crave

Considering they expelled the Jews, I doubt it. They were just inbred butthurt christcucks.

>khazar theory
>2017

Please fuck off Shlomo Sand.

>Accusing someone being a Jew for asserting Khazar origin of Ashkenazi, while denying Khazar origin of Ashkenazi...

Either stupid, or very weak diversion attempt. Anyway, seems like the only Jew here is you.

You realize the bust on the left isn't actually a Jewish guy right

i like how you can see the advancement of physical disability throughout generations of inbreeding

>Mexican shitskin opening his dirty mouth about the greatest European dynasty and calling the eternal defenders of Catholic Christendom jews
Don't you have some prisoners to sacrifice you sickly Aztec fuck?

I said Shlomo Sand because that's that Jew that keeps pushing the khazar bullshit. No one pushes the theory besides Jews. Name me the Gentile writing books about the Khazars being Jewish... You can't. It's just (((Shlomo Sand))), (((Eran Elhaik))) and used to be (((Arthur Koestler))). Who knows who the next Jew will be to LARP as Turkic people.

>Yosef ben Matityahu
>Not a Jew

The real Jews are black.

I hope you realize that such overt display of dogmatic vitriol only shows how butthurt you are, which in turn makes people wonder that he may be right if what he says makes you so butthurt.

You Jews/Jewlovers are so mentally unstable.

>catholics
>jewlovers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's so funny?

It's fucking Josephus. Probably the best known Jew of the Roman empire not named Jesus or Paul.

Put your trip back on you snake-worshipping primitive baboon, your entire country put together isn't worth a spit from a single Austrian emperor.

>being in the Turks way is now worthy of praise
I mean they stopped them, sure, but they could've been animists and still wanted the Turks to fuck off

>doesn't realize Austria is the main reason why the area from Hungary to the Balkans isn't under Turkish yoke anymore

Aryan banter at its finest. Shadilay, my friend.

What's up with the CHINS?

>Aryan
>Shadilay
>banter
You can fuck straight off with your Ameriblubber meme shit.

>Were the Hapsburgs Jewish?
>They sure acted Jewish as all hell.
Worse, they were Germans

Hello, Jew.

hello spic virgin stormfag, how are the zits healin man

Inbred people tend to be smarter and prosperous in a more concentrated sense, take a look Ashkenazi Jews, Japanese people and the British

What the fuck are talking about?
Your Jewish mind is coming apart.