/lowmarketcap/ gems

Let us have a discussion about your favorite lowmarketcap coins that have not mooned yet. My favorite one was MUSIC - 100x gains after listing it on Bittrex and currently I enjoy severely RAIN - 10x gains so far. I'm looking to place some bets with tight stop-losses, so shill me something promising. I've seen some threads about MSP lately, opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/XTD/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BTCR/
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HBN_BTC#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

m'bump

SOJ

Modest project, extremely low market cap.
It won't be a 100ml crypto but certainly not 150k

coinexchange.io/market/XTD/BTC

on friday they are going to publish new website, wallets, listing on coinmarketcap and craptopia. Coin with masternodes - easy 200-300sat

Matchpool GUP

100% premine
>Circulating supply 400k
>Total supply 800k
No thx

Spectrecoin

EMB Embercoin

Edg.
I am an online gambler and I will use that instead of the online gambling sites I used to go to.

xtd
minable
masternodes
decentralized cloud storage
new wallet coming, new webpage coming

I'll look into it.

Also bump.

I've been trying to tell you guys, but you never listen

Yeah, I'm like 12.5x above the initial investment now (and I don't even count stakings here!).

Anyone give a fuck about Dentacoin? Currently at 4 sats, bought 22,000. Developer's target is $1 long term. Figured why not?

>stop loss
>cryptopia

but seriously I own a few RAIN and XSPEC there and would like to buy more. I bought and sold all my RAIN once at a tiny profit, not making that mistake again.

>Dentacoin
hell no

16,177,500,000 DCN is the supply do your math

Shhhhh delet this

XSPEC

IFT

If they can pull it off, it'll be 5x minumum. Such a low market cap and very under the radar.

Kurt

BTCR on NovaExchange

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BTCR/

224,00,000 coins
54 million are burnt so its really 165 million coins
trading at 13 satoshi (cheap as fuck)
37% PoS, 8 hours to mature coins for staking.
Nice wallet.

EXP, seriously check it out

And we have a winner.

What do U think about VTC?

Glad to see you think the same.
Did you make the post today? If so, cheers.

is this project dead or what?

I have no idea I was shilled it a couple months ago and put money in it because I didn't know what I was doing.

Why not FUN?

vuc, netko, sumo, moin

What's the supply on XTD?

800mln

You still have a chance to own 1% of it

MSP is the king there. Easy 80-100x.

there's this one coin called PoSW that's really interesting, pooled staking. Seems like a great idea that takes advantage of this speculative market
I think it can hit 1$ easily

>25 million dollar marketcap
>80-100x gains
What makes you think this coin is capable of reaching the top ten?

Glad I'm not the only one.

Take a look at infinitecoin. Clif High's software said that after BTC and LTC moon, people will be piling into infinitecoin since it is affordable. I've been slowly accumulating millions of the fuckers for a while now. I'll probably stop when I have 20 million or so. It's like 2 sat now.

Bitbay

Has a functioning product you can actually use at this moment to use as a decentralized market place ala Amazon / eBay.

Rolling peg in development to halt P&Ds.

Has 1% Proof of Stake.

etc

Fundamentals? They'll have a working exchange soon on which the first official ICO issued by a country will be sold. This let alone is qualifying it as a top10 coin marketcap. Moreover they're going to rebuy half of coins on free market and burn them. So it divides your marketcap by 2.

chao

Musiconomi ICO. 6 Mil hardcap and the successor of Mr 100x Musicoin itself

100% premine would mean mining would not be possible, which it is. math retard.

>They'll have a working exchange soon on which the first official ICO issued by a country will be sold.
that is their wishful thinking, it's not actually going to happen

Pillar. That's a top 10 coin.

Timereum

They're already working with Estonian gov to implement e-residency. Do you think that Estcoin will be released on some random exchange instead of a native Estonian one? A small protip for you: taxes.

>coinexchange.io/market/XTD/BTC
>on friday they are going to publish new website, wallets, listing on coinmarketcap and craptopia. Coin with masternodes - easy 200-300sat

hey pss. already 60sat

whales are buying xtd get in N O W

Cv2 its swapping to colx with the help of a pivx developer masternodes are going to be enabled and yeah its half a sat now.. swap reduces the dupply tremendously and well.... Easy 100-1000x

If u get in now. The chance that u buying high is possible.

hush

(You)
>coinexchange.io/market/XTD/BTC
>on friday they are going to publish new website, wallets, listing on coinmarketcap and craptopia. Coin with masternodes - easy 200-300sat

hey pss. already 60sat

update 80sat.

It will grow untill friday. and then with site and wallet fomo x2-x3. jump in couse you will neve see it under 100sat

wish i had btc on that exchange, wanted to buy at 50sats, the walls are getting destroyed it's insane

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=HBN_BTC#

Hobonickels

Just pumped 200%

100% annual stake

Tranz is a dedicated dev.

Target 1000 sat min very cheap/

>bought xdc at 10 sats
Is this the real life?

its real sir, cryptopia soon

$rain
But I'm dumping at 3k sats so get in quick

w-w-what about RAIN?

not bad but its pumped already. Wait for 70% dump and buy it at 1000sat. XTD just started and have way more space to grow

TTC, currently at 2 sats. I'm expecting 4-6 sats after the hard fork.

XSPEC - This is the one that is still under the radar and it's going to make us filthy rich. Whales have begun accumulating. Better tech than Monero, low market cap and EXTREMELY undervalued.

bumpity

what is xdc?

its magic coin , that is going to the moon on friday , its getting listed on some exchanges , also new website and wallet coming too , now its very cheap , at least i recommend dropping 10 bucks on it

nice just bought for 90$

Minereum, it will hit $20-$30 soon

Wish me luck Veeky Forums, I'm going all in on XTD