An open letter to Bitcoin miners

keepingstock.net/an-open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-c260467e1f0

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!"

This sums up core to a tee. They have hijacked Bitcoin by denying us the right to 'on-chain' scaling solutions, and they will destroy it in the process. Bigger blocks are not only desirable, but existentially necessary. Read the open letter.

>brand recognition
>normie trust
>uhhh

>Brand recognition
>Kodak
>Hoover
>Betamax
Yeah no

>it will literally be the end of crypto if we dont use the lightning network

Are you implying with your greentext that that was what I was implying, because if so then you are surely mistaken and obviously didn't read the open letter. The LN and segwit are both unacceptable.

>it will set us back 4 years

Bump, Seems like now's a good time to get in on the new BCC floor anyways.

Every goy asking for any Bitcoin non-security-related modification is basically an ingenuous shilling faget who fell for some Jewish bait.

If you actually need that Super Mega Feature For The Future, then just invent another altcoin (aka YABC: "Yet Another Bitcoin Clone"). Its success will be proof of your theory.

Why did you greentext that? Your newfag is showing. Fuck off back to /r/bitcoin

Thank you for the interesting article, OP. I guess we should all fuck our mothers, if we wish to fuck.

Seriously, this time last week I was misinformed and eagerly anticipating segwit + LN, but with the whole BTC vs BCH fiasco I autisticly started reading up. This isn't even about BCH or Jihan, just simply about BTC having bigger blocks and telling blockstream to fuck off with their segwit + LN bullshit. Its fucking unacceptable.

BTC has AIDS but BCH is AIDS. Where can we go?

If BTC don't scale properly BCH might actually end up winning. Who knows?

BCH is AIDS, I agree, but if the disease kills the host and takes over then it is no longer a disease but an independent lifeform. The host shouldn't have been so weak.

just kill AIDS

Fuck small blocks.

Aids has no cure

Bcaash doesn't have a logo.

>this post again
This isn't even about BCH (despite BCH offering the best solution to the scaling problem). This is about BTC scaling correctly. Read the open letter

So we're watching Invasion of the Body Snatchers and rooting for the bodysnatchers?

Not sure I agree with your analogy, but maybe more like the luddites destroying steam machines during the industrial revolution and rooting for the steam machines. Anyway, this isn't even about BCH, it's about BTC scaling properly

>Not even about Bcash
>Sucks dick to Bcash
Fuck your mother.

I dunno, it seems to me like Big Blocks over Segwit is ludditry, particularly when BCH is shilled so much by one man.

Although I hate Blockstream too. I'm just trying to profit without being attached to a label.

Might dump my BTC is some promising ICO's and hope.

Asphixiate yourself with helium while you mother burns coal you fucking cuckold

>Big Blocks over Segwit is ludditry,
No, both are advancements, only the former provides an advancement that benefits the user while the latter provides advancements that benefit the 'for profit' blockstream

Let's both fuck you mother in the ass while we sell our Bcash for precious BTC, the only real Bitcoin.

>he thinks im shilling BCH
Give me an actual argument as to why BTC shouldn't have bigger blocks as opposed to 'off-chain' scaling solutions.
If you can't, feel free to jump in front of a HGV

No, just the end of Bitcoin. If that will be the case, I would be very happy as one of the coins I bought could be the 2nd exchange type of coin while Ethereum replaces Bitcoin.

J E W S
E
W
S

I'm quoting btc supporters you stupid fuck get a clue you autistic robot

Have you seen the film? The body snatchers win

>autistic
Do you know where you are?

What happens with - dare I say it - Segwit2x? If BTC can survive that long it looks like it has ^90% support.

So that's Core dealt with without fuck your mother if you want fuck

>So that's Core dealt with without fuck your mother if you want fuck
Kind of. Yeah, we get a small block increase, but it also means segwit happens which is unacceptable. Bye bye on-chain scaling, hello centralization

80% of miners being under the governance of Jihan isn't decentralization.

>being this short sighted
A blockchain that is patented is better, Yeah?

Where's the lie? None of that is inconsistent. Looks like FUD mate.

They're treating Segwit2X as an attack on the legacy chain if it doesn't have replay protection, which is logical.

The lie is that blockstream denied that they would do any of the highlighted

Digibyte? Bitbean? IO Coin? literally anything else?

Can you point me to a single patent on Segwit held by Blockstream?

This place is turning into /x/

There literally aren't any valid arguments against I creasing block size.

Yeah i already fucking posted itThis

Not being funny mate but that's not Segwit. Look closer. Or look at all.

Although the fact that you think it is Segwit highlights the inherent complexity in what's going on. Which is a barrier to entry.

We either have to get used to difficult or get used to chinacoin.

Bitcoin is Zombie bitcoin at this point, i had hope BCC would win the fork battle but it didnt, its just another alt shitcoin now.
So as of yesterday my main savings are in Monero

Some of us are smart enough to learn not to be autismo.
1/10 kys