How much money did you make so far this month?

how much money did you make so far this month?
>tfw only 6k and i want to kms

only up 15k. fml

I dont even keep track maybe 5+btc

About 500€
Which i made in a little over a week with an investment of 1000€
Not to bad in think

second month doing this, 1200 up
How much money are you putting in for 6k?

Buy VIA and get rich

Up 200k feeling good

Found a staking coin that mints me over $1000 per day, so it's been a good month.

In terms of total portfolio gain? About 12k. But by doing trades? About a thousand.

What's your secret, how do you increase the value of your portfolio? Honestly, I'm losing no matter what I do and I don't know if it's because I'm choosing wrong time to get in or if I'm just choosing wrong coins.

ITT: pretending to be cool on the internet

screenshots of it didn;t happen, fags

Jesus fuck this picture, why does it bother me so much?

cause its the sad truth

$500k

Ok all the responses so far make it easier to understand why you fags buy shit like OMG and NEO so quickly. you dont have anything to lose lol.

what coin

The turned 500 to 150k because of NEO.

Early ICO investor.

Made 100k this week. Pretty lame actually

poorfag

Literally nothing, I just started again after leaving cryptos 3 years ago, and I'm still quite anxious about losing too much money.

How did you find NEO so early? were you just putting a little bit into every coin?

Here's a freindly reminder that you didn't make shit until you cash out...

I made 25$ this week.
I'm fucking poor and have nothing to put in for mad gains. spread the love whale warriors

>started with $100 in June

>Only up to $1069 today

this bothers me even more, as it brings me back the september/december 2016, all those hours on /pol/ ... none of it came true, it's even worse now

Well, you got remember just back in July ETH was at $200. The majority of my port is ETH hence the big gain in a month. For the trades I've just been shorting BTC. It was just like free money watch BTC go between $4400 and $4100. I also shorted Maid safe coin and XEM in their respective ranges

% > $

About 60k up

Aug 1st - $14394 (5BTC)
Aug 23th - $50322 (11.96BTC)

Mostly NEO, but also some DNT and SAFEX :)

I should have sold at 23k

>I should have timed the market and sold at the top

Yeah obviously you should have, why didn't you you fucking moron?!?!??!

Oh, right....

I'm talking in retrospect, not in regret.

I've put my house as collateral and so far I've only lost with Bitcoin dropping under 4.3k

I was talking in sarcastic hyperbolic insult

You're doing great lad don't worry about trying to time the market