I-It's long term guys

>Bought ETH at $333 because it looked like everyone would switch to it in the apparent death of BTC

How fucked I am?

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much did you invest?

You're fucking fine. Use that eth to flip some shit coins for quicker gains

Poorfag here. Invested all I got, less than $40. But still, it's sad to see that that the instant you buy something it falls like a rock.

How the fuck am I supposed to do that. No, for real, how. I use Bittrex because the fee of transferring what I have to other exchange would kill me.

You got tricked. When in doubt, hold BTC.

Just hold eth, it is fine.

>investing all of your money on the first try
That's precisely why you are poor. You should've gotten a feel for market, come up with some diverse investments and put your money in then.
Maybe even do a dry run with just a small amount but i guess that's not possible when you are dealing with 40$.
Instead you got grabbed by the first FOMO you saw and got fucked

>the apparent death of BTC
99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

B-but when am I going to have profit?

Yeah, really not the smartest move. Anyway, that's how you learn, through pain and getting hit in the face with your mistakes. The only think I want to know is: Is there a possibility of me getting back what I invested?

Who knows..

but if posted on here a week ago saying buy XRP everyone would have accused you of being a cripple and laughed at you.

When Biz is shitting all over a coin when there is nothing wrong with that coin then I buy and I profit. Everytime nearly.

You got some digicoin? By your metric that shit is about to blow up

>Inb4 that shit really moons after all

Crypto is on a net positive trend in the long term for the foreseeable future, just wait. It's pretty stupid to sell at a loss if you're not holding shitcoin.

Well, it has to go up someday, but I'll loose so many opportunities meanwhile... Holy shit.

Thanks for your words user. Gonna close the helium tank real quick now.

>By your metric that shit is about to blow up
What I said:
>When Biz is shitting all over a coin *when there is nothing wrong with that coin* then I buy and I profit

DGB was the most ridiculous shill experiment ever. I could have and should have made a lot of money of it if I bought it when people first started shilling it but everything about the team reaked. They claimed to have a deal with mojang when all they done was start a minecraft server, everyone made a big deal out of this. At that point it had a $50mill market cap so I thought it was a joke that they were making a big deal out of a mojang server and avoided them. I never got fomo even though it kept going up because I knew it was vaporware that would crash.

There is nothing wrong with ETH apart from maybe having the same issue as every other crypto and being hyped by a bubble - whatever your opinions are on whether there is a bubble or not. ETH is still the most advanced crypto-currency project in my opinion and the one with the most potential.

I am very confident that it will flip with btc by the end of the year. Depends heavily on the raiden network I suppose.

good night sweet prince

Dump it in a promising ICO.

Do your own homework faggot. I got in at 350 and bought all the way to 400. Dropped 30k on eth and immediately crashed to 150. I started investing in alts and icos during the July bear market. My eth portfolio was a mess, but I picked up interesting projects I liked. Now I'm up to 109k so do your fucking work. Blockfolio for proof

Sorry if I bothered you. Just wanted some advice man.

I'm the same user, been using different computers/phone

Just morning grumpies. If you hold eth you'll be fine. Don't freak out about dips. They happen and you get used to it over time. Actually take the time to learn about blockchain technology and listen to presentations unlike 90% of the people here playing with NEETbux. Buy some ICOs you believe in, with at least some useable product already.

Enjoy the new frontiers.

Dat zrx

You got pajeeted.

>because i got fomoed

Fixed for you retard

If you were to look at teh ETH graph you'd see itll form a second Elliot wave higher than the last. It's just ETH tends to move a bit slower than most cryptos.

Don't be a cuck and sell at a loss. Just HODL and you will be rewarded.

>Bought ETH at $333
How fucking new can someone be ?!
HAHHAHA
ur fucked big time mate
enjoy ur bags

I know. I KNOW.

Hold. Metropolis is coming

Very appreciated mate. Good luck with your gains. And like Rich, LETS GET BIG COME ON

ETH is long-term

relax.

>tfw bought it 2 weeks ago for 260
>tfw when 50 FREE AMERICAN DOLLARS
>tfw cucks will hold the bag when it drops like a rock

>falls like a rock.
Fucking 10% decline

>Someone actually bought CAT

What part of poorfag didn't you get.

I'll shill for blockcat anyday

What did you learn senpai?

NEVER bet against the BTC God.

MANY to-be millionaires bet against it and as a result never made it to lamboland.

N-never again.

Is blockcat going to go further up or is it late now?

BlockCAT is going to be a nice long /comfy/ hold

BTC for Holding
ETH for spending

its that simple

>Tfw havent accumulated enough cat yet
DELETE THIS

>buying high
Just hold until the end of september and then see what happens.

How do I spend the ETH if almost every coin relies on BTC?

Most exchanges have an ETH marketplace too where you can buy directly with ETH

Don't feel too bad, I did the same thing. Also was thinking that it would go up with Metropolis coming. I feel pretty dumb at the moment, thankfully at least I didn't do it while bitcoin was at its bottom.

How does blockfolio even work across multiple exchanges?

To be honest, OP, I'd just hold the Ether, it will very probably rise, but it's a long-term hold, so just put it away and forget about it.
At least you didn't put your rent money on crypto like some user did (he posted yesterday and was freaking out).
Good luck, buddy.

It isn't connected dude.
It's just an app and you can to feed in your data about your purchases. You can add which exchange you've bought your stuff from.

invested 40$? I guess you have to start somewhere, but even if ETH hit the flippening and 10xd, you still wouldn't have even made enough for bill this month

>Acquire BTC, ETH, AVALON
>put in time lock safe that cant be opened for 1 year.
>Enjoy massive returns

XAXAXAXAXA

i was thinking of buying into the avalon ico but with metropolis right around the corner, i was wondering if it would be unwise to exchange eth for ava as eth will probably see a huge spike in the very near future. what do you think?

give me your address bro

you sound like you truly need money and the fact that you haven't begged it here yet makes me actually want to give you some

coming from a different IP. I'm out fo school now
ETH: 0x89462b41c4698572051bc595be605e58b706847b

Wait, you have to manually enter and update your every holding?

>AVALON
Quick rundown pls.

I am about to hack you so freaking hard

Kek, THIS is me.

Pleas do. Motherfucker is lying in the Internet. Can you believe it?

In 1 year that $40 is going to be like $4000 so dont worry about it

You have to manually enter your holdings.
But you don't have to update them. It does that itself.

I mean when you make a trade.

I have like 20$ in there mate. I don't think I will have THAT much of a profit if I instead turn that ETH in other investments.

Yeah you have to manually edit your holdings then. If you sell some you'll have to change it.

Why do you care? Is $40 a lot in your country?

>Venezuela
Is that enough?

Well, they're $40 I won't touch if it isn't extremely necessary. Just want to see them grow.

you still got to give me an address bro ;)

0x32fA74C5EaD99E7FB14708C556dab3d7B7F0cB51
Hack me if you want I literally have nothing in there kek

>man who lost all his ether lost last bit of ether he didn't even know he had

I can't "hack" your address lol
I did however just double your investment

you can cash it out if you want, then you have nothing to lose.
I just know what it's like to be poor, you're maybe not been where I've been, but I've been pretty low. I'm talking dumpsterdiving low. now sitting on a comfy five digit portfolio.

don't take this for granted though, crypto aside I'm still earning next to nothing with wageslaving

God bless you man. For real, I didn't came here expecting to receive money. Thank you very much, may God lift up you gains and moon all the coins you like

same to you my friend