OMG????

OMG????

What's going on? Is the announcement here?

just whales playing with their bags

OMG has literally just been bots fagging around for like a week. Wake me up when it does something.

>WAKE ME UP

We are currently in pennant formation, price won't raise above $8'40 after peak it will go down to $7'50 range again before final breakout aka moon mission

I am all in. Strapped in for moon mission.

These faggot meme charts mean absolutely nothing. Stop posting this shit.

Price is being suppressed and accumulated by the big boys. Its antdhafrs in the early days.

the news of the month is an airdrop update 2....

soy no manos de arcillo

?donde esta la Luna?

we talk later faggot, stay poor

What do we think initial peak will be for the coming increase? and what will it correct to? In your esteemed opinions

$12-$15

No it's not

Shitcoin, don't buy this crap

OK their ceo says it is bro...

ANT was a better coin IMO

A bit high my guess is around $10

he said there will be a news in august and a bigger one in september. guess what . this is the aug news.

fuck u with ur FUD no-mg faggot

What is an Airdrop?

NOMGers BTFO

u really think they would tease an airdrop update u frog looking ass

free money

Ok, so how do I get my free money?

Last chance to board this moon mission lads. We will be at $10 by the end of the week

If you held ETH on July 7th, you'll get some free omg.

>nce to board this moon mission lads. We will be at $10 by t
lets see if there is a big news before september. I BET YOU 10 OMG THERE WONT BE user

Damnit. Is it worth holding ethereum in the future for futurent airdrops? Aside from etherium's promising gains, is holding for OMG airdrops wise? Do they happen often?

i think you can't now, you needed to hold eth and omg in a wallet like mew during block 3988888, the chain is passed it already.

I'm sold, what exchange is best for this coin?

get 10 eth asap and daytrade for some omg gains bro

Meh, the amount gained from airdrop is minimal. Something like 0.005 omg per ETH or something. It's just to show that they are thankful for their support.

welp

I legitimately can't tell if this pic is mocking TA or is actual TA...

APOLOGIZE

LOL is this the larper with a skateboard?

Can I get a encore

Do you want more?

A P P L E L O G O
P
P
L
E

L
O
G
O

never

you are retarded. the ceo retweeted the guy after this... check the timeline of the events.

Cooking raw with the Brooklyn boy

lol why is JUNΞ fudding on twitter

BUY BUY BUY BUY