Blockfolio alternative?

Didn't some user code a less shady blockfolio alternative a few months ago? What was it called?

He did but he filled it with ads and made it need API access as you couldn't add coins manually, he then raged when people said needing API access was stupid but removed the ads.

I just added 200 bitcoin through blockfolio, how do I cash out?

I added BTC on blockfolio before the fork. How can I claim my BCH?

What's shady about blockfolio?

It tracks your positions

dude what??

kek

I'm using "tab trader" on android.
Not exactly the same but it works with the APIs (I only let it read my shit, not change anything though)
I like it more thank blockfolio because I was tired of adding all my transactions

excel

Is "it tracks you" really the only reason not to use blockfolio? Don't you realise any app could track your balances and you wouldn't know?

I'm tempted to make something that just works with balances, not trades. I hate ui design tho so it would look like shit

What features does blockfolio lack tho, it seems a near perfect app desu

don't worry blockfolio syncs with your bank account automatically

>not using ledger-cli

Never gonna make it

isn't that the whole point of the app? am I missing something here?

The dev can see your positions

kek

that's kind of required when you are using a third party service to get price data, don't you think?

if I request the price for 10 bitcoins, what do you think is going to happen?

Just get all prices using coinmarketcap's API. No need to know how many people hold and their cost.

I do. I've built out multiple implementations using exchange apis and the coinmarketcap api. I'm just trying to figure out what the deal is with blockfolio.

It could be an actual multi coin wallet like Jaxx or Coinomi

The simple solution is to always add your trades at a sligjtly different sat value than you bought. And never actually make sell orders, just modify your original btc purchase and delete the buy.
Also always pick a different exchange from the one you bought your btc just to throw them off

he will have to see through all the biz larper balances tho

The exchanges let you set an API key to read only, Blockfolio is useless if you're running a bot.