Ripple XRP - 3....2....1..... Road to $1

Hello, it's time to inform you why you should be buying XRP right fucking now before it's too late.

Ripple have recently posted a series of tweets, alluding to the fact they have major announcements incoming. They will be posting their final teaser today.

We know there will be several speakers, and several announcements spread over several days. Now at this stage we can only speculate what these announcements will be, but we do have lots of information and evidence to support certain things.

1) It is all but confirmed Korea is involved, in the form of the new mega bank Kakao. Plethora of evidence posted on Reddit and xrpchat forums. Confirmed further by massive influx in Korean money pouring into XRP over the last few days (Billions of $ daily)

2)Alipay is all but confirmed. Lots of evidence, take this for example: content.invisioncic.com/r263943/monthly_2017_08/conspir.png.88cc7dbaf8a773b67b0d950321293f42.png

3) Heavy suggestions of other banks being on board, this is old news we expected to be confirmed by end of 2017 - may get confirmed sooner (see Santander)

4) Visa/Mastercard partnership all but confirmed.

5) Entry into China market (rumor with some legs, not strong enough evidence at this stage)

If only ONE of these announcements are made the price will go 2x in a few days. This is not a Pump and Dump, XRP doesn't follow normal crypto trading patterns. Also they never, and I mean never hype their product. If anything they usually downplay hype and undersell their product to avoid price hikes. This upcoming news is going to be huge, This isn't some dogshit altcoin that poses with stickers of Apple logos on skatedboards to shill for investment. Ripple have a reputation to uphold and they would not be doing all of this for nothing.

At the very, VERY least if you buy before 8,000 you will make 10% based on the "hype" alone from waiting for the final tweet tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/08/19/is-ripple-poised-to-become-the-largest-fintech-company/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/ripple-china/
cryptamblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/24/20178-rippleのカウントダウンと暴騰の好材料/
theasianbanker.com/press-releases/korean-banks-turn-to-blockchain-to-streamline-service#.WZ2Mc-p-lGg.twitter´
cryptocoinsnews.com/fintech-megadeal-alibaba-unit-invest-200-million-koreas-kakao-pay/
keepingstock.net/on-ripples-branded-conference-announcement-14471675b67?source=linkShare-89c2f851e979-1503504299
twitter.com/aliceQdesign/status/899738592460722176
twitter.com/aliceQdesign/status/900041145455042561
kansascityfed.org/publications/research/escp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Never Hype their own coin...

Compared to say any other crypto on the market, yeah they don't. if anything they say things that do the opposite of hype their coin and scare investors away.

I don't want to be stuck with fidget spinner bags again!

XRP is a long term hold. Been in since April and I've made a fuckload of profit, but I'm not even remotely considering selling until April 2018.

Then go invest in some altcoin that wont exist 2 years from now, if you can't look further than your own nose. ((( you )))

BUCKLE UP SENPAI, WERE GOING TO THE MOON 7K BEING BREACHED AS WE SPEAK

It blows my mind how many people trash talk ripple even though it has wayyyyyy more potential than any of the other alt coins that are clogging up the market.
So what if its centralized and so what if the banks are interested in it, im here to make money not judge and in 10 years all your shit coins will be a bubble story but ripple will still be heavily used by banks etc

I fucking hate ripple right now and Ive never hated a coin before.

Im running some crypto business and need to give this large amount of ripple to this person and will be able to once a payment clears from some other company i work with. I take their payment, turn it into btc, then turn it into ripple for this client for work they did. I owe them a fixed ripple amount.

My profit is like 40% which is now all gone and Ill probably end up losing money by the time I get the ripple.

I dunno user, it seems like there's a little too much hype surrounding this coin. I certainly won't be holding it for too long.

Just hold and you will thank me later. All the ripple haters are mad because they bought in super high last time and then sold at a massive loss. Dont let pissed off rookies talk you out of making money just because they fucked up their chance last time

Sounds like you were hoping for ripple to dip lower and you fucked up. Your business model is shit

RISING UP
BACK ON THE STREEEETS

We'll see, I only put in 50 dollars so it's not like I can't afford to lose it. It's just that I haven't done this in a couple of years, so I want my first investment to be a good one.

WE GOING.
WAVE 4 IS GO

just sold all my cripple for omg

We going to fucking Saturn.

You still have a good shot at doubling or tripling depending on when you bought in. Ive already doubled mine but im going to continue holding

why would you sell your XRP now ????

its gonna go higher

sold at 6971
bought back in at 7047

and i sold my omg at a loss as well, there goes my cripple gains xd

I bought in earlier today at a slightly lower price than it is now. If I can sell my coins for $80-100, I'd consider it a success.

Nice.
Already made quite a bit on the last ripple moon when I manage to almost exactly hit the ATH for selling mine, but figured I keep some, because I believe in it long term.
Let's see if I drop another bit, or if I just keep hodling all of it, for the really long term.

>WTF, I love ripple now
>[spoiler]this was a lie, I always loved it[/hurrdurrspoilersdontworkhere]

Profit is profit cant argue that

Whats the fastest way to buy ripple? I'm waiting on my first coinbase transaction of BTC to transfer to Bittrex and buy XRP

I'd prefer it to just stay static desu.

This is the same reason though its impossible to really do business in crypto unless you tie it to fiat, the constant fluctuations arent compatible with normal business transaction schedules.

Business is just growing too quickly so our bridge loans and trade credit are maxed and are clients are spread out from net 30 to net 120.

Offering conversion at the time they deliver work was just sort of a convenience for them which I gotta rethink.

I'm reading on some korean sites predictions that it could go to .003?

Wtf do these chink bastards know that we don't.

sauce or stfu

that would give it a market cap of $460 Billion.

Highly unlikely

>Ripple poised to be sole FINTECH coin
xrphodor.wordpress.com/2017/08/19/is-ripple-poised-to-become-the-largest-fintech-company/
>Ripples CHINA Mkt Cap only 600k
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/ripple-china/
>Korean blog explaining the hype ALIPAY all but confirmed and rumors in SK that the Fed will move to make XRP its fintech coin

Banks move 17 trillion a day if we see adoption of XRP by centrals 460 billion will be peanuts

But what sort of timeline are you putting on this. The entire crypto marketcap is what 150 billion?

I would highly doubt that the market cap of 1 coin would grow by $450 billion even in 2 years

cryptamblog.wordpress.com/2017/08/24/20178-rippleのカウントダウンと暴騰の好材料/

Show me these Korean sites you idiot.

the next ripple tweet should be coming pretty soon.
i hope you loaded up

the one above you is one not the one calling for .003. Im looking for them through my history dont speak korean though

This will make at like 3 usd with that market cap and supply.

I'm going to bed soon, I'm setting my alarm at $0.4 just in case.

how do you set an alarm to watch sell prices?

theasianbanker.com/press-releases/korean-banks-turn-to-blockchain-to-streamline-service#.WZ2Mc-p-lGg.twitter´

cryptocoinsnews.com/fintech-megadeal-alibaba-unit-invest-200-million-koreas-kakao-pay/

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I use the Blockfolio app for that.

>repost as I fucked up.

there it is. Moon confirmation.

TO THE FUCKING MOOOON BOIIIS

Can we get a quick rundown? What does it mean? When will moon?

POST YFW RIPPLE YOU THOUGHT RIPPLE WAS MOONING BUT THE TRUTH IS IT WASNT EVEN MOONING YET

It's a conference announcement and the cube is just a block.

keepingstock.net/on-ripples-branded-conference-announcement-14471675b67?source=linkShare-89c2f851e979-1503504299

why the fuck would they announce a conference at a conference lol
stop trying to make people panic sell so you can buy in

t. buttmad norippler

Oh that botnet?

I was thinking run a script that checks an API every second and trigger an alarm when a desired sell price is reached

Veeky Forums lied pink wojacks cried

Fintech is 5 day convention. They're announcing the conference on Twitter.

I actually have xrp bags from 12k sat.

what the fuck is happening anons, why is it falling?!?!

right after i fucking buy in, fuck me

>cryptocoinsnews.com/fintech-megadeal-alibaba-unit-invest-200-million-koreas-kakao-pay/

What does this mean for XRP?

Don't call it a grave. This is the future you chose.

Chill

sucks so bad that I have 0.00$ on a moon mission fuck shit.

Someone send me 1 ripple, i'll fuck you in the ass

I am a big XRP supporter but this 2-3 day run needs to come in a little.

BUY Target @ .24-.25

I bought in at 6050 and it dropped to 5700 over the next 3 hours. Chill.

You still have time to buy in though.

we are fine as long as we dont fall under 6400 sat.
twitter post will pump it again like the times before.

twitter.com/aliceQdesign/status/899738592460722176
twitter.com/aliceQdesign/status/900041145455042561

Still think the news is a conference?

I dont see anything that contradicts that in your post

How does this show anything that it might not be a conference???

I want to say Ripple are being cock teases about this which is something they usually don't do. Either this better be big or its a sign of desperation they need a pump badly to keep the lights on.

This would literally kill the coin if it was a desperation move to keep lights on

should i be shorting this?, been holding ripple since may and im 50%, planning on holding until the news comes out and selling, ripple always seems to drop like a brick a week or so after it ath's, or should i just hodl?

>investing in a centralized coin
dont do this

not right now, look at the chart. yesterday and the day before when they released the new tweet it always shot up quite a bit before consolidating. so shorting before they tweet today is fucking suicide. after the tweet if you wait out the initial move you should be fine though.

Smart move is go ahead and make your profits (if you're sitting at 50%+ of initial investment.

shark move, go in for the kill or get rock bottomed, WWF style in your portfolio

they have a massive premine, they are literally in no need for money.

today should be another Teaser tweet right ?
then the announcement the next day or ?

yep

Its at this point that some sort of criminal action would be taken.

Sell 25% and hold the rest.

>wait for tweet

is it obvious that they are going to say
"1 solution = Ripple"
?

Just zoom out and look at the 1 day charts.

Yes. In fact that almost confirms it was marketing for me.

yeah think im going to sell it tommorow or friday after the tweet etc and buy back in the inevitable dip which is customary of xrp.

well they tweeted 3 and 2 so everyone should expect them to send out another tweet with 1 and 2 new keywords for us which will bring attention to XRP and new speculations. I dont expect a big move but if you want to short you should just be patient and wait another hour for the tweet to come it's really a nobrainer if you ask me.

yeah basically what I am planning to do as well, I expect a smaller move up today after the tweet but not as big as the last 2 days. then I will try to sell at the top of that initial run and wait for it to go back down because I personally dont expect the news to be huge. but that is just me.

Criminal action for what exactly?

...no shit it's marketing, wtf kind of brainlet observation is that?
>hmm according to my calculations today I believe the sky is blue...
jesus you people are fucking stupid

Could this be what they're announcing?
kansascityfed.org/publications/research/escp

Conference starts tomorrow.

No, it'll be a ripple Branded conference

Enjoy your bags, at least you'll be able to sell them in 120 days before the conference starts

They are going to post 1 at 1:30 est. Tommorow at 1:30 there is a 10 min slot @ fintech for an announcement no names or companies attached.

insider trading or something. Just because it hasnt happened yet, doesnt mean it will. You can just hype up your own product like this to dump it

Its gonna be yuge

doesnt mean it wont i mean

As stated before, Ripple doesn't hype themselves. They usually try to temper expectations through non hype strategic reasoning.

hmm all those dips are getting bought up like nothing. it will be a huge pump or huge dump

this, this is why hype is so big right now

Maybe Google wallet partnership since ripple/xrp was a Google backed start up? Android is much larger in Asian markets than Apple.

I know they dont, what i am saying is, is that if this IS just some bullshit hype, thered be consequences

tweet is out

they just tweeted twice, once in korean!

HOLY SHIT THEY POSTED AND THEY POSTED IN KOREAN FUCK YESS GO GO GOGO GOG OG OGOGO BUYYYYYY

thats japanese you mong

its actually japanese i think

no they didn't. Im refreshing ripple twitter...nothing.

>#ペイメントの未来に対する1つのビジョンが舞台の中心に躍り出ます

>those moonrunes
What did they mean by this?

might have something to do with the japanese banks. arent they buying XRP soon ?
this might be huge