en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel?wprov=sfla1
youtu.be/oZYjrb4M08s
youtube.com/watch?v=PxChUEPTiIY
hentai2read.com/me_stepmums_too_fuckin_hot_mate/1/
e-hentai.org/g/925220/b4f23e90a8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still bullying the wise aboriginal man
let him huff petrol in peace

I beg your pardon but you are wrong on this matter.
They invented the pointy stick, the curved stick, and the hollow stick.

Europeans would be the same if our neighbours hadnt invented agriculture for us

>implying the Abos didn't farm
UGHHH IGNORANT

*does rain dance on your lap*

>Australia waking up
>Racist memes about Australian Aborigines
Right on schedule.

>Waking up

Nigga it's 4:20pm here

>Racist

Huh it seems they actually did. I guess my estimate of abo intelligence has to go down then

>caring about action
Fuck off to /pol/

>implying they didn't leave qt genes

Ok,

youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc

These "aboriginals" are all 3/4ths white at least. What gives?

She's at least partially European
Her ancestors got COLONIZED

Australia had a legit ethnic cleansing policy for a while where the kidnapped abo children and forced them to marry whites

Because you couldn't get a real aboriginal to say literally any of these things. Even if they could you wouldn't understand a word.

My grandparents spent a few years teaching abo children in a bumfuck nowhere native town

They witnessed two different tribes have a small war with actual spears because an elder from one tribe raped a boy from the other. A couple people died, at no point were the police involved and officially it never happened

BLEACHED

>a couple people died
Shame your grandparents didn't spend more time teaching you English tbqh.

And whites were just lining up for the opportunity? Weird desu

Whinge whinge you understood me

Civic duty mate

>eats children
>burns down all the forests
>asks for gibs

Why did whites have to ruin such a beautiful culture?

Jealousy of course, same reason they ruined all those pacific island paradises

>does nothing for 40000 years
They did, they degenerated. Original Abo culture was more advanced than one today. Tasmanians on the other hand were the real degeneration masters.
evoanth.net/2014/04/15/the-curious-case-of-the-people-who-forgot-how-to-fish/

>tfw based India has wisely refrained from corrupting the Aryan culture of Pacific tribes off its shores that murder and eat anyone who tries to say hello.

> 2017
> still believing that eurasian world domination didn't stem from environmental factors that accelerated advancements for eurasian-continent civilizations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel?wprov=sfla1

You know, I'm pretty certain I've seen this book debunked a number of times on Veeky Forums, though I've never saved any. Someone else should post some.

That's accurate. One of the arguments is the late arrival of amerindians to Americas thus a late beginning of the civilization race.

I've never read it, but I've heard nothing but bad things.

Frankly, if in all your history you only interacted with pooinloos and the eternal anglo, you would want to murder the entire world too

Ad if white did something for 30,000 years while They diverged from abbos

do you remember any of the main ideas that were put forward?

I'm willing to consider any of the flaws you can point out

(otherwise i'm going to assume you're BSing me and that's far less interesting)

Nigga it's 4:20AM where I am

I'm certain someone has it.
Anyway, you really seem like you don't belong here.

Civilization is not something that humans just naturally do given enough time. It requires very peculiar circumstances to get started.

>you really seem like you don't belong here
not the guy you're responding to but jesus christ fuck off, Veeky Forums is not your safe space

and you don't belong on a board that discusses history and humanities, lol

I'll be back tomorrow in case any of your proof shows up

but it's starting to look like Veeky Forums just sent you to school today, homie.

youtu.be/oZYjrb4M08s

youtube.com/watch?v=PxChUEPTiIY

Worked as a NBN Satellite Tech. Had to go to all these god forsaken communities to give these people internet.

>rock up to a house to do a install
>abo home with a baby playing in the dirt and rubbish all over the place
> walk in and greet the customer
>try not to gag on the smell of their place
>puppies with obvious mange and ticks running rampant
>customer tells me they want their modem on the top corner of the wall
>get my ladder all sorted to start drilling into the concrete
>notice a large brown ball on the wall
At this point im not wearing my glasses
>upon closer inspection its a ball of baby cockroaches 3 inches away from where they want me to put the modem

I swear if I ever have to work in a aboriginal house again i'm going to claim unsafe work environment and gtfo

they do make some neat art tho

60,000 actually. Also, "does nothing" is inherently wrong, some populations farmed eels.

White people will fuck anything for their country.

it's easy to be cute about this but everything in Australia is trying to kill you all the time.

The Aboriginie has earned his right to continue to exist. His selective pressures did not necessitate intelligence as such, in the modern sense, but some other mixture of traits. So long as he can adapt to change when needed, no jury worth noting can impeach him.

I can even imagine a future in which the aboriginie is the last man standing, thus making a a fool of the rest of us. Perhaps our own intelligence will snuff us out, as we direct our intra-species competitive energies towards our intelligence-peers, not counting the gengle abos among same.

The average genes that help them stay warmer than even Europeans.

Also oldest history of Aquaculture is in Victoria.

I'm an aborigiboo though so yeah.

I have a question for white Australians and Australians in general: why do you guys call Australian Aboriginals black? They (and other related groups) are literally the further people from Africans, and besides dark skin and curly hair, they look pretty different. In fact, I'd say they Aboriginal people look more like weird South Indians or Papua New Guineans.

Tell me about the South Asian DNA that found its way in Aboriginal Australians around 5,000 years ago. And also, if you can, I would like to know about Dreamtime.

>why do you call people with dark skin black
ge i dunno cob this has me stumped

Damn whites breaking into our nothing and leaving behind buildings, cities and parks.

>that wh*Te shitposting itt
Don't worry abos when we Turks genocide wh*Tes we will make Australia an Abo paradise just like in good old days

So basically destroy any remnants of civilisation and turn back into desert wasteland?

>Le evil whites xD

Why are you posting this low quality content?

wh*Tes
learn how to spell your cancerous race's name
also wh*Tes are not civilized you're barbarians

It's the truth, you gon cry now?

Most countries in the world have been under white control at one time or another. It's our world, you're just living in it.

Apparently that was shown to be incorrect and an error.

>Anders BergstrÓ§m, first author on the paper at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, said "We worked closely with Aboriginal Australian communities to sequence the Y chromosome DNA from 13 male volunteers to investigate their ancestry. The data show that Aboriginal Australian Y chromosomes are very distinct from Indian ones. These results refute the previous Y chromosome study, thus excluding this part of the puzzle as providing evidence for a prehistoric migration from India. Instead, the results are in agreement with the archaeological record about when people arrived in this part of the world."

I focus on material culture and human/ecosystemic interaction.

Dreamtime isn't of interest to me, sorry user

>most countries in the world have been under british, french, spanish, dutch and portuguese control one time or another*

Fixed that for you. Are you any of those nationalities?

David Oldfield is the Ben Shapiro of Australia, complete with the zionism

>Le divide and conquer

Yeah I am

surely the population of the far north has Makassan admixture? isn't that quite uncontroversial?

Expect nothing less from former One Nation MPs

White people 1200 A.D*

>surely the population of the far north has Makassan admixture?
Why? Because a few of them got buried there? Doesn't mean they hung around

/pol/turds are always so quick to claim the Spaniards and Portuguese when helps them brag about colonization.

how many trees did wh*Tes murder to build that shit?

>le divide and conquer

There's nothing to divide and conquer because a monolithic "white" cultural group exists only in the minds of retarded americans. What ethnicity are you exactly?

>Our World
It is their world, don't take credit for conquering just because you share a skin colour with it

So basically the Europeans arrived just in time to save the Tasmanians from extinction?

Anglo-Saxon

And you? Jewish I'm guessing

>It is their world

Umm no sweetie

Considering where they live, can you blame them?

>anglo-saxon

Amerilard detected. How fucking embarrassing.

>adapt to change when needed
>can't adapt to environment
crikey

No. I live in England and you are speaking my language, kike.

>One of the arguments is the late arrival of amerindians to Americas thus a late beginning of the civilization race.
This would imply that Amerindians were suddenly popped out of nowhere and started from zero... But they came from somewhere, bringing their technology with them, like every human group on Earth. Besides it doesn't explain why there was no advanced civilization in North America while they were the first settlers, when the Andeans built cities.

get out of my thread, darkie

>burn everything down
>durr why try kill me?!?

Wrong. Eurangutans are getting extinct'd at the moment. Keep deluding yourself though.

What's wrong, need a safe space?

>Eurangtans

Yaaas slaay queen xD

Sure thing, William, you're "anglo-saxon".

>my language

Modern english would be completely incomprehensible to actual anglo-saxons, a group, which you supposedly belong to due to french and latin influences. What's even worse your so called native language has more non-native speakers than natives, and given how language evolution works it will mean that future of english lies in the hands of non-english speakers. You're literally being cucked out of your own mother tongue.

Some do for sure but it wasn't broadly distributed and it's not that old. Seems like centuries.

Fun fact: Allah was passively being incorporated into those tribes cultural folk lore and practices.

They also had higher rates of small pox resistance + were aware of guns and white people before Europeans reached them.

A better part was the toilet scene.
An absolutely heinous level of filth and the first reaction of the white women is to cry at the injustice of nobody cleaning up after them.

Try again with some facts, monkey. The eurangutan race is getting wiped out of the planet surface. Help the process or get extinct'd!

I chose the rubbish scene simply because he was the only one to point out the blatantly obvious and even then the abos and white knights misquoted him

Where can I watch the rest of it? Sounds interesting desu

>ruins Australian ecosystem
>causes extinction of almost all the megafauna on Australia
>asks for gibs now
nah, they did do something

Kike

Pottery

The environment was already drying, that's how they were able to turn thicket into plains.

You're chopping firewood at your colonial homestead and you turn around and see this
>OI CUNT, GIZ YA LOIGHTAH
What do ye do

>why do you guys call African Americans black? They (and other related groups) are literally the further people from Aboriginals, and besides dark skin and curly hair, they look pretty different

America try to not be so retarded for once

At a large scale though? Did they even have the land for that?

African Americans were brought from West and Central Africa 400 years ago. The ancestors of Australian Aboriginals and related peoples left Africa 60,000 years ago. Gee, I wonder which one has more to do with Africa (Even though AAs don't have a connection to Africa besides race anymore) user, it sure stumps my silly American mind!

Come on man, not everyone with dark skin is black.

>it doesn't explain why there was no advanced civilization in North America while they were the first settlers, when the Andeans built cities
It's like how the Chinese were advanced but their northern neighbours only became civilised by conquering them. Indians living in the plains of North America were essentially steppeniggers.

>Turk

If you're an Anatolian Turk you're a white person with a tan. I doubt you're an actual Turkic person, so stop LEAPing you faggot. Oh and before you call me "wh*te", I'm not.

hentai2read.com/me_stepmums_too_fuckin_hot_mate/1/

Hit enter too soon.
e-hentai.org/g/925220/b4f23e90a8/

The only people in history to ever be improved by interbreeding with the Irish.