any cheap coins to accumulate?
looking for few semi-long term

Safe sex coin is cheap right now

rlc, cfi
fuck man just buy any ERC20 coin lmao

RNS & thank me later.

xtdcoin on coinexchange. x10-x20 in next two weeks. Thank me later

ANT (Aragon) is perfect then.

It should moon over the next month with the new product coming out and then higher around November when they release private beta. It's also cheap now because it's flying under the radar. I've noticed whales accumulate it below and around the 60,000 sats range and then release around 70,000 sats over and over again. Eventually it will break and go much higher. Can't go lower since 50,000 sats range is its all time low.

MBRS it's an easy dollar if it hits an exchange that isn't garbage. Big If though.

also
>btc pair on bittrex

SPECTRE coin. Youll thank me in a month.

do NOT BUY CFI

Shitcoin wrapped in gold, their business idea isn't ambitious enough; it solves problems that common ERP applications already have been solving in IT for 20 years

Tbh xdt

This

Zrx

Sonm

DNT and ZRX

ZRX, EMB, maybe BTM

SHIFT, IOC, DNT.

>not seeing that iota is the new king

I am focus on ICOs in this theard

BAT.

ICN
ARK
UBQ
FCT
DCR
BLOCK

All pretty low market cap with high upwards potential, all have strong teams & a good communities surrounding the coins/tokens.

These are my personal long term holds, I can't be bothered with the day trading meme. So I just picked these based on fundamentals and what I feel could be worth significantly more within 6-12 months.

>NEO
>OMG
>IOTA
>ETH

Not the biggest returns ever with these coins because they are already established for the most part but I think they will all outperform BTC in the semi-long term which is all that matters.

If you want to take a risk I think MYST will eventually catch the attention of more people and have a real moon mission. the question is just when that will happen.

>Cheap coins
XEL - ridiculously cheap right now:
>could go 2-2.5x anytime,
>stole the GNT mojo,
>is the main decentralised computation coin atm.

VIA - guaranteed 2x in short term with 5x/10x looming:
>about to be listed on a huge Chinese exchange (with the blessing of Otoh);
>lighting and styx (user transaction) implementations by the end of the year

EXP - The alt-ethereum:
>One of the main people behind EXlP warned about a massive upcoming announcement that is "bigger than 90% of stuff seen in crypto".
>Developed by the people behind crypto collectors club (who exposed UBIQ for the coinmarkets cartel scam that it is).
>No ICO, natural grow, pic related.

>ICN

This is going to surprise everyone by the end of the year.

Bancor

BlockCat is going to go through the roof!

Safex best possible play to make right now

$0.01 right now should hit a dollar

Iconic

Basic Attention Token (BAT)

ETH

ZEIT is 1 satoshi. Can't really get cheaper than that