Honest OMG price predictions for 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/02/22/why-did-apple-acquire-facial-recognition-company-realface/#4ad8ffe8500b
twitter.com/Omise/status/524955639907229696
twitter.com/omise/status/524955639907229696
omise.co/omisego-airdrop-update-2
medium.com/the-mission/apples-cryptocurrency-announced-at-wwdc-e6f78144f1f5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Facepay is a failure.
3$.

Anywhere from $20-$800

invested amount: btc gains > omg gains

1 Lambo

.15 sats or $10,000.00 USD

$700 according to palm beach confidential

How is everyone so confident.

Please don't pull out the Palm beach pdf.

>real established company
>money skeleton
>palmbeachconfidential.pdf

Literally the holy trinity of investing.

when it really hits 700, than i will be probably the richset student at my university :D

Vitalik's name on it
Proof of speaking to Thai's central bank
Omise the company behind it is quite established already

Two board members of The Bank Of Thailand are blood relatives with Omise's CEO, so whatever progress OMG has in Thailand is not likely going to happen anywhere else...

Nepotism got them good press once, but that's going to be all they got going for them. OMG is pumping now and dumping after the blood relationship bias gets out to public.

wut, CEO of Omise is Jun isn't it ? He's Japanese.

Hard to believe theres non-nationals in a central bank

Q1 2018 = 50 usd
Q4 2018 = 250 usd

2019/2020 = 500-1000

The news that is coming is going to blow the lid open on this thing. Whatever it is - its huge - and will likely skyrocket the price.

My prediction is that the Apple keynote revealing the iPhone 8 will have a slide dedicated to OmiseGO and its adoption of the blockchain in combination with Facepay technology.

The second this happens, the price will react as follows:

>Minutes - OMG price goes up by $100 dollars.
>Hours - OMG price is now at $700 a coin
>Days - OMG is now at $1500 a coin
>Weeks - The real big money has hit OMG and thrust the price up to $2500 a coin
>Months - We sit stable at around $2700 a coin
>Years - OMG has freed up trillions of dollars of trapped assets and a single OMG token is now more valuable than the GDP of most first world countries.

The smart players on Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums board are all driving Lambos now. Most own private islands. Some have built mansions on the moon.

There is an influx of refugees from other boards begging for scraps and posting anguished pink Wojaks.

The suicide rate in virgin NEETs living with their parents skyrockets. It turns out these are the Veeky Forumsnessman who FUDDED OMG and couldn't handle the regret.

The future is bright for Omi-Sayans. Thats for damn sure.

No jokes if Omise is featured in the apple slides I think a few of us here will be unironically lamboland

Apple has already acquired a different company for facial recognition: forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/02/22/why-did-apple-acquire-facial-recognition-company-realface/#4ad8ffe8500b
There will be no omise - apple partnership.

it's apple look what june boy just retweeted.

Ok this Jun retweeting is getting out of hand, seriously.

He is either trolling the fuck out of us or being sneaky

Japs have been invading Thai finance since the 90s.

If hes trolling, he's doing nuthing but harm for himself/and the company

He's not trolling. He would be fired and financially dismembered if he fueled rumors that would lead to the actual news being a disappointment.

If you don't realize by now that the news is literally fucking Apple then you absolutely deserve to be poverty stricken.

He probably didn't even notice the apples. You guys are spergs

The more he "trolls" the more I'm convinced he's taking us us to Alpha Centauri. No successful CEO would be stupid enough to intentional bury the hype of their own coin. And the fact that the rest of the OmiseGO team are playing along with makes me feel pretty comfy about it

Dont worry fellow user, i'm balls deep in OMG.

You are literally going to hang yourself when it's announced.

I hope the majority of omi-bros haven't got this mindset, if it does turn out to be nothing to do with apple then the dump would be real. please for the love of god be apple so I can retire already.

EOY $16

with NEO's recent success, though, growth

*massive growth is possible

Why would I do that? I have a lot of OMG. Would love for it to be true

How many OMG to retire if the news is apple related

1000 or so will see you into infinity and beyond.

6,000, so that when the price rises to $100 you can cash out and live off of the interest at $50K a year

damn i only have 100

I have 650, can i retire living simply in a major european city?

Seriously though. If it's Apple, what would price be?

Im guessing 200-250 usd.

You'll still be able to live in luxury but you won't be private island tier.

If integrated to Apple pay? I don't think it would eclipse ETH or BTC for market cap, so I'd guess about $60-$80

600-700 usd. Conservatively.

Probably have to settle for a cheap city in Eastern Europe

Imo I wont believe in a 80 BILLION marketcap for OMG just because of Apple news.

Omise is a real payment company. They are the Stripe of Asia.

This gives them a credibility to implement a crypto payment system.

Endorsed by two Ethereum OGs: Vitalik and Gavin.

This thing will be $5 billion market cap. $50 per coin.

I need to dump my IOT for OMG, fast

The short term growth potential is much higher here

lmao will the rampers at least acknowledge this and stop baseless price estimates

If this apple news is true I will suck Steve jobs withered fruitarian cock

$1000+ in a few years if it is apple

Kek, one can dream. I would be almost a millionaire.

Same, we can dream

I gotchu senpai

there wont be a partnership, why would apple do that

best bet is they have an app ready to use with the new iphone (which comes with face recognition features), if any

The time has come

It could have been in the works for a long time now

> 2014

Just bought some more BTC to invest in OMG.
Hope the guy I bought it from is fast.
Don't wann MO

Is the minor news expected this week and major news early september?

2 news apparently. one this month and on september

This is actually big since it shows they could have been collabing since then

The one this month just happened.
The airdrop for ETH is gonna be on September 7th, then there is gonna be more news in september

Ok thought this was fake, apparently it isn't. With that Juns retweet with apples and this. Shitshitshit.

twitter.com/Omise/status/524955639907229696

When will the damn whales stop putting up sell walls around 21k?

0.0021 we just gotta break through that

when the apple news gets dropped

this. Stop shilling Apple - wont happen.

I'm balls deep into OMG now, please based SE-asians let me make it

Holy shit that's real HAHAHA and all those fudders fucking said it was impossible BTFO

Honestly think a 250Bil Company will solely use the tech from a 2mil company they acquired?Apple has bought a few face recog and AI companies over the years starting around 2017. This is a huge company working on it's flagship product, not something they would just buy outright for 2 million usd. fuck man you deserve to be poor.

Thank you money skel, you have the best bones.

keep in mind its from 2014, it may or not be true now.

lol why so mad tho? I´d die of happiness if the rumours were true. Balls deep in OMG. But going long term - over shilling leads to big dips when news aren't collaboration with the biggest company in the world

AND SO HAVE I

twitter.com/omise/status/524955639907229696

What's an airdrop?

omise.co/omisego-airdrop-update-2

medium.com/the-mission/apples-cryptocurrency-announced-at-wwdc-e6f78144f1f5

Apple wants in on crypto. There has to be a higher chance of partnership with OMG than not. READ the fucking article boyos

So how do I know if I'm getting some?

Tell me about all the ladyboys we'll have.

$20 a coin.

I'd be happy with $50 this time next year

easily 50 by the end of the year. 700 is the gosl but dunno when

Facepay is the scanning device/software. Omisego is the ledger. do you understand?

It is Apple.

Juns feeling the pressure.

Starting to crack!

imagine the amount of insider trading that must go on in crypto. Devs friends and shit. No regulation sure is great for us normies

cringe

They said the big news will be announced in September.
Did they mention the day? Or the week?

>No regulation sure is great for us normies
Actually, it's great for the insiders.
For normies, not so good.
How can we become insiders, Veeky Forums?

With all the teasers and nudging and foreshadowing going on, if it isn't Apple, OMG will lose all credibility as a project as a whole.

So, its definitely Apple

>prays to kek

Unemployable basement dwelling NEET... have 1800 OMG... Am I going to make it?

Yes. Sell when 1 OMG = $5000 next year

Regulations will just enable a different set of insiders. As of now, I think it's pretty clear that a lack of regulation means room for opportunity. When regulation because more coherent we will be the ones who capitalized on the current market risks and our gains will be locked in. Outsiders will have to pay insufferable sums to even be eligible for a portion of what we today are already locked into by holding.

So the airdrop will be finished just in time before the Apple keynote is being held.
This can't be a coincidence.

This has been my thought process throughout waiting for the news. I feel like they would have killed the skateboard rumors much quicker if they actually weren't involved with Apple in some way.

Airdrop will give a 5% boost to everyone holding OMG, right?

But what if my OMG is on an exchange?
Will I still get it?

I also need to know.

bump for interest

I believe it's only for ETH holders, at a certain date, in the past

no. it needs to be in a wallet.

it was block 3,99x,xxx already gone

Read the fucking announcement. You will receive an amount of OMG if you had more than 0.1 ETH at block height 3988888. If your ETH was on an exchange at that time you are basically fucked unless it is kind enough to pay you your OMG out. The amount of OMG will be tiny anyways so don't worry about it too much