Winston Churchill

>"We shall go on to the end. We shall let the Americans fight in France, we shall let the Americans fight on the seas and oceans, we shall let them fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall let them defend our island, whatever the cost for them may be. We shall let the Americans fight on the beaches, we shall let the Americans fight on the landing grounds, we shall let them fight in the fields and in the streets and we shall let the Americans fight in the hills"

*Aces High guitar riff*

if there's one thing yankees are good at, it's dying for other nations

Thank the R**sevelt family for that

kek

Honestly, you're all sorts of fucking stupid.

literally what

>Soviet Union (1946 - 91 borders)

nigga what

They do that to screw up the accounting and pretend they never had any genocides

>dick waving contest of who won the war
>forgot the literal most enormous contribution

Perfidious Albion

Churchill was a cheeky fucker. I personally think that Rommel (Cared a lot for his troops and was a tactical genius, not startegical mind you) and McArthur (Crazy fucking bastard, but goddammit if it didn't work) are probably the only 2 generals worth respecting in WWII

>he doesn't realise that quote is about fighting in British fields and British streets
>he does know about the battle of the Atlantic or Battle of Britain

I was listening to this speech the other night, and either the English language and its pronunciation has changed a lot since 1940, or Churchill had some kind of speech impediment. Where the fuck does the meme that this guy was a great orator come from? I couldn't understand a goddamned word he said except for the last word of each sentence. It sounded like those overly-exaggerated British accents on cartoons.

truly the forgotten heroes of the war.

>shitting on Winston Spencer Churchill's oratory

I have no reaction face suitable for my feelings about your post.

didn't we lose most of our troops on the pacific front?

>wins WWII with only 10 men
How did they do it?

wtf i love Andorra now!

>soviet union
JUST

also I always forgot that the USSR had such a huge population, way bigger than America, even during the cold war. I think it's because I grew up in the era where USA had more people than Russia