SegWit activation: what does it mean?

SegWit activation this period? YES!
Activation expected at ≈Thu, 24 Aug 2017 03:06:51 GMT.

Still 84 blocks needed for SegWit to activate.
Activation period is at 95.8%.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdjP76TiCCk&t=2698s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Butubutut. Muh hash rates were sposed to make Bcash the chosen one.

What happened? What is this nightmare?

Dear Gweilo,

Thanks for BTC.

Your friend,
Jihan

Will it make fees go down pls?

segwit activation marks the begging of the end of bitcoin as far as im aware. im feeling rather comfy with my BCH right now

What does it mean ?

Really? BTC @ 4200. Stay blind.

No new block for the last 4 hours. BCH is trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=JdjP76TiCCk&t=2698s

its a long video but it goes into detail as to why BTC is fucked under segwit, sure BCH will go upp and down but fundamentals of bitcoin remain the same which they dont under segwit.

Ive just been reminded of a huge fundamental problem with segwit which is highlighted at the 37min mark it the video. If BCH hasn't got enough miners then an emergency protocol is initiated where the blocks become 20% easier every 12 hours that there is not enough miners. If the miners did switch to BCH as their main source of mining, segwit would completely fall apart because it has not got this protocal in place and the only way for it to put it in place is to have another fork from bitcoins blockchain. and create another bitcoin

TL;DR? YERRRRR FOOOKED

Cheers user im quite comfy with my bch

jihan pls stop

Honestly, you should be holding both BCC and BTC.
When difficulty changes again in a few weeks, miners could flip back to BCC.
It'll be a back and forth like this until Segwit2x.

There is a reason why Bitcoin does not have this emergency difficulty reduction thing.

you are probably right even if i do hope/want BCH to be the new BTC

why?

So bankers can fucking kill Segway coin with no survivors

This was planned from the start

But they did not know about Bitcoin Cash

The chink got the best of them

Well, it can be abused to increase the inflation rate to abnormal high levels. If miners collude and create 12 hrs intervals where no blocks are mined the difficulty adjusts down and they can then mine with this low difficulty until the 2016 block adjustment kicks in. So exploiting this would allow them to create more than 144 blocks per day on average.

>posting a video made by a literal fucking pajeet and expecting us to take it seriously
Seriously nigga?

you are literally retarded, aren't you?

I wish I could get paid for working 2 days then taking 2 weeks off then working 2 days like bch :/

Go to bed, Roger.

Have the miners pulled the plug on BCH?

What did he mean by this?

pajeets have a history of being infamously good with money, it's why the jews hate them so much.

they are probably doing this and basically abuse all the bch shills as their personal atm machine

it means no one is mining BCH anymore including Jihan himself

>pajeets have a history of being infamously good with money,
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do we need anymore proof that BCH shills are all paid pajeet astroturfers?