Ultimate OMG & Apple Thread

I have a major stake in OMG myself as some of you may know, and whether Omise/OMG and Apple actually have a partnership or not, OMG will still be a major game-changer in the coming months.

However, every day I'm starting to believe more and more about a potential Apple partnership. Why?

Here, Omise responds to the Apple claim on Reddit:
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/6u33cf/this_is_the_ceo_of_omgs_twitter_profile_picture_i/dlrpzc8/?context=3
>note that they did not flat out deny it, but said to not look too much into it because they do 0 marketing
If you look at this comment about Vitalik having the OmiseGO sticker on his laptop, you'll see that Omise stated the same response, to "not look to much into it" (yet Vitalik and Omise/OMG and avidly working together):
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/6t82b8/vitalik_knows_whats_up/dlj36ij/?context=3

This tweet from 2014 shows that Omise was looking into doing something with Apple/Apple Pay:
twitter.com/Omise/status/524955639907229696

Jun from Omise will be speaking at TechCrunch Disrupt in mid-September (which I will be going to), and the conference should start just after the new iPhone is released. So any possible NDA's that Omise may have could be announced then. Adding credibility to this claim is that Omise said that they have big news coming in September (probably needing to wait due to NDA). Also retweeted a tweet this morning to confirm:
twitter.com/GenOust11/status/900348440407937024

To add more fuel to the fire, Jun also retweeted this tweet this morning:
twitter.com/ovirosu/status/900352091474022400

In any case, it's fun to speculate, and in the grand scheme of things, Omise could very well have a partnership, with the new iPhone allowing the use of face-recognition for payments and Omise being a major player with their FacePay.

Other urls found in this thread:

pocket-lint.com/news/141312-apple-pay-cash-in-ios-11-what-is-it-and-how-does-it-work
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201702/20170216-pbo-monthly.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vitalik and Omise/OMG are* avidly working together.

OMG is going to blow up in the coming weeks

isn't that a MAGA meme?

ceo retweets apple emojis

One more thing.
In June of this year, Apple revealed their "Apple PayCash", which can be used to send funds between friends in iMessage.
pocket-lint.com/news/141312-apple-pay-cash-in-ios-11-what-is-it-and-how-does-it-work

One of Omise's/OMG's goals is to unbanked the banked, and also to allow the spending/transferring of assets that aren't considered liquid.

Just an interesting thought.

bullshnit

Why did you crop the part that said 2014?

I'm afraid it's very much real.

I will finally make it won't I?

doesn't mean it's true.... That's the payment page for the anime he wants to buy on itunes :P

Regardless of the apple rumor. Just read what this guy from a 3000$ subscription magazine has to say about OMG, he also predicted and backed ETH very early on

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

It's probably nothing but around the time when the apple rumors first appeared Vitalik and Jun described their meeting as "fruitful"

Oh most definitely. This whole thread is speculation of course, but I enjoy the thrill of it all.

To clear this one up... Paul works at MetaCert. This doesn't have to do with OMG/Omise, unfortunately.

should have been two words "fruit full"

they shoved bananas up each others ass

Isn't the price of OMG capped at whatever ETH is?

no?

Even if it is, and we say OMG reaches half of ETH's current mktcap, thats a 20-bagger right there.

>inb4 thats not enough for a lambo.

I've never seen such shilling as OMG and I say that as a small whale

Lel why the fuck would apple partner with some shittoken. For a start why would they need to use blockchain they can already take payments. And even if they did why wouldnt they just create their own eth token or hell even create a brand new coin with their in house devs. Utter nonsense.

also with ANS last february
pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201702/20170216-pbo-monthly.pdf

Apple has Apple Pay.
OMG will just release an app using Apple's new face recognition functionalities.

That's all. But it's good enough for another 2x.

Why are other major companies trying to get into the Blockchain game now? Same reasons. It's the new trend, it's the new technology that will blow old tech out of the water.

It would most likely be easier/cheaper to partner with a company that has already been developing face-payments or their own wallet for transactions than to completely start from scratch.

MAGAcoin is everywhere.

Im also thinking of selling the rest of my neo for omg. Atm I have 70% OMG 30% NEO

Should I ?

nah. there is upcoming hype for NEO and dont place all your money in 1 bag

Probably. The potential return is far greater with OMG than NEO at this point.

However always have some diversity. I sold about 750 OMG (only a small % of my stack) to diversify in 0x, and other ICOs. Which was a smart movie because I made more than just holding those 750 OMG's.

OMG has to be the most pumped up coin on speculation alone. there is so much hype for what they're going to do and the price just keeps going up.

the question is, will it deliver? because if it doesn't, you're all fucked. I'm not saying OMG isn't good, but biz makes it out to be the second coming. don't cry if a speculation bubble bursts. but enjoy your lambos if your crazy speculation is valid

Keep at least some percentage above 10% of the NEO, it has a lot of potential.

The thing is that we already have a great dev team and the central bank of a country in SE-asia (one of the fastest growing financial districts) behind this.
The company is already established and has been for a couple years now.

At this point he's just being flagrant about it lol

this sounds most realistic in my opinion.

I cant post this shit on the omise reddit... Can someone try?

Looks like they are trying to hide it

Damn I'm jelly. Way more than me.

lol and i'm here with my 170 omg thinking i'm going to make it

hodl and you could make it into lambo-territory by the end of next year

108 OMG poor fag here but still trying to make it

OmiseGO and Apple have no meaningful partnerships beyond what they want to put in our App Store.

t. apple person

you think? how much do you reckon it will be worth? maybe 200-300 max
not enought to buy me a lambo :(

betting on 0x for that

Fuck lambos. I am just hoping for the best while I have 3 months of rehabilitation for breaking my back with my son on the way in 6 months. I literally have 129 OMG. I know i will make my goal.

All in on 2200 OMG am I going to be a millionaire next year?

what is your goal then?

a fixed back? i guess that also costs a lambo if you live in the us and don't have a proper healthplan?

To support the birth of my kid because I am physically unable to earn money in this state.

don't bet on crypto for that man, try to search a job you can do from home, helpdesk or something

wish you good luck with the kid and your back and hope OMG gets you there but can't bett all on crypto

I cant help but ill hope with you, omisebro

>
>To support the birth of my kid because I am physically unable to earn money in this state.
What's your OMG Adress? I'm a small whale and would send you another 129 tokens to double your coins.
Also, expect big news as I have indeed more info than the average biz bro. Just hold and good luck with your health.

Are you in the OMG slack? Maybe I know you...

nice wharru

What a splurge of bullshit and no you do not have more info than us.

When do you guys think the mooning will happen?

I invested 2k in BNB that is eventually gonna all go to OMG. I've been waiting for that BNB moon mission but its fucking stalled.

Thinking of waiting until around early sept before switching it all to OMG but might hop in before it reaches $10

When do you guys think the news will happen?
Gonna be able to free up some funds in a week or two

How will OMG "bank the unbanked" if Ethereum can't even handle 1 ICO. You fags are severely delusional. Or just shills.

Spare a couple hundred for a minnow?

Delusional fags driving Lamborghini's soon though.

Because they are creating their own block chain and getting off of ETHs eventually.

You must not know what Plasma is.

plasma.io

150K = Small Whale.

HAHAHAHA

Post your portfolio faggot

I just pulled out, this is some boring ass shit

>on't have a proper healthplan?
god i can't wait to invade normandy and kill you euroniggers
i'll steal your OMG too

Will work for some scraps :(