Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie

The stuttering retards running this coin have conned you. They have cashed out, you are bagholding. When this drops below $0.50, the greatest arse twitching and panic session in the history of mankind, will commence.

I'm going to love it when the deluded Arkies are STILL holding their bags in 3 years and their jobs have been outsourced to a pajeet.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good call making this. I haven't seen an Ark thread for a little while

lol spot On bro. nuttin as malarky as an arkie!

Missed the first run? It's not too late to get on board with us. This is under the radar.

Nice just bought 100k

omg so wise you have convinced me to drop all of my bags so im glad i am no longer a deluded arkie!

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

arkie feel when maximum justing

Please keep fudding while I accumulate even more. Could care less. The biz group is strong here we just stay quiet. We are just a fraction of the big picture of this community.

Maybe if you Lisk guys actually worked on your project instead of ark fudding you would of actually got somewhere in the 2 years you have had already

FUD this bitch to 15ksats pls

Everytime you post that pasta, I am buying more ARK. Because you convince me someone wants to keep the price low in order to accumulate.

Nice meme

>The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam
you gotta link something that proves this

>I haven't seen an ark thread for a little while
Have you even looked at the catalogue?

>This is how deluded ARKies actually are

Lol all good. Im still bagholding from 40cent Arks. This fudding is psychotic now, desu

blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

This is literally ETH level FUD all over again. It makes me feel so comfy.

This
I bought in at 12k sats, unless btc crashes to $1000 we're not seeing those figures anytime soon

where and when can i get these .5$ arks?

holy shit, this is great
i haven't seen such sentence structuring and thought patterns for word choice since pierro scaruffi did his infamous write-up on the beatles
even if i wind up being the bagholder of a bunch of "stuttering potheads"' worthless shitcoin, at least i'll have this comedy gold