Is the meme over or are we just getting started?

Is the meme over or are we just getting started?

Other urls found in this thread:

memefactory.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huge marketcap means it'll be slow to move, hodl now or kys in a year.

It's the future of memes: memefactory.io

going balls deep in this dip.

Those two things are not mutually exclusive, in crypto.

Lol at everyone who gets triggered by the daily charts then cucked by whales. District0x has the possibility to replace all the companies in the sharing economy remove the middle man and make a sharing economy for everything, the sharing economy is a 100billion+ dollar industry and is still new, DNT currently has a marketcap of 2-300million so in a few years will have 1000x value minimum. All the fucking cucks in here just try and look for easy mooning coins then lose money on everything, the same thing happened with ethereum early on the early hodlers got rich the cucks either made 2x return or lost all their money in pump and dumps.

This is shittiest sell pitch
>If we can capture JUST 1% of the market!!!!!
>If we can repeat [Success Story]
>Fear mongering
It's a fucking speculative coin like the rest of them, and it shat hard on the market

God the fucking loitering is sickening on here

It has a 90 mil market cap. Huge?

SELL SELL SELL

HODL HODL HODL

Just hold for another few weeks man this thing has barely even been on the market

All that is needed are some good news and I think this will go to 30cents. I'm not selling my bags yet, I firmly believe that it will reach 30cents in near future

Go back to school kid and understand the tech
>Be 1995
> The internet is the most trending and oversold community
>All this virtual community speculation
>interactive libraries are bs
> commerce will never shift to the internet
>no online database could ever replace a newspaper
>I don't understand crypto
>i don't understand blockchain technology
Solid blockchain technologies will be like amazon, google, facebook in 5-10 years and your basement will be so salty it will look like the dead sea.

Yeah yeah I heard it all during Dotcom, underaged faggot

Seems like the proper tanking has begun, Binance at least.

Good luck to the bagholders.

thanks u dear

it got hit with the binance curse... where good coins go to die...

This is some heavy manipulation right here, whales talking through charts.

Ont; just dropped my bag of 80k. Might buy back in if it crashed down to 30-33 again otherwise I feel so happy I came out alive, no gains but no losses ethier. Greed is such a bad thing, should have sold 3 days ago...

>binance curse

Fuck the goox...for real man...

All I see is salt, please remember the deep breathing excercises your therapist gave you after Dotcom, you don't need to suffer anymore.

Don't sell, this'll be a $5 coin in 2018. Don't forget, this is the only coin that enables you to buy rare pepes.

Stop making fun of DNT bagholders, baka...

If this shit reaches $0.3 I'll suck my own dick and stick the biggest market up my ass while I'm at it.

Solid team who have proven that they will do whatever is needed to better their product (The fact that they were against listing on exchanges but still let the holders decide), solid product and principles with scope to have a massive impact which will be driven not only by the core team but any applications built within it's ecosystem - definitely a hodl. Buy the dip. Even if it returns to its value from a few days ago you'll get solid returns - get it on ED before people that can't understand the interface pounce on bittrex

what is the floor?

There is no floor.

well 20btc buy wall on liqui qould stop this freefall

I think 0 seems like a pretty hard floor actually.
I might consider setting a buy there. Maybe.

del this.

m-my gains...

Wait a few more days for the bottom of the dip then buy

>trying to sell on etherdelta to avoid liqui so I can still make a profit
This meme exchange needs to be put out of its misery jesus christ

The next 1 sat coin pn yobit. I sold at 50% gains. Better than bagholding

decided to buy into it just now. figure the bittrex listing will give it a nice pump

>bittrex listing
>he fell for the meme

it's literally the future of cryptocurrency and if you read up on it you would understand why

as far as I know, the community voted for it.

I would assume it will be listed within the next 2-3 weeks, and this is far below its ATH. could see it dipping lower but fuck it.

I sold my last dnt today. Fuck this shit, it's dead.

Already hit that and you missed it.

I meant to say "again". If it goes back to $0.3.

so you're saying DNT will never, ever, hit $0.3 again?

I had a lot of profit on this then I became a greedy fucking nigger and thought I'm holding until 10$ and now it's back around my buy in and I'm doubting myself FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY CAN I NEVER DO IT RIGHT

Just hold it. You know the moment you sell it will shoot up beyond its ATH. Thats how these things work.

Can it reach 5k sats again? ;_;

Thank you based user. Yeah, I know that as soon as I buy/hold it it dumps to nothing. Sell, and 1 week later it's 10x and i want to kill myself. Every fucking time.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

I used to be that way. Lately I have been holding coins and not panic selling, as painful as it is. I have been winning a lot more doing that. This is one of those coins. It hurts now but if I stop being a bitch and forget about it for a few days I will be in the green.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>"I was stupid and bought at the ATH, if I can't make money from DNT no-one can"

Fucking hate binance hope it gets killed by 0x/
Kyber and everyone's BNB goes to $0

hahahaa screencapped

I bought at .0006 ETH, not exactly ATH but probably close.

Either way, this shit is dead in the water.

Keep dreamin, bud.

This neeeeeeds bittrex. All other exchanges are dead memes. People who unironically trade on liqio are foggots because they constantly abandon coins when they see the slightest rises on other coins. The are no holders on liqio only daytrading faggots. Bittrex would expose this to more holders.

>Either way this shit is dead in the water

Like i said

>"if I can't make money from DNT no-one can"

hahahahah I invested a tiny bit of profit today at 14 cents, i'll be alright ;)

Still up ~400% on what I bought, FEELS GOOD BROS

>14 cents

Gee whiz god dammit man better watch when this thing goes parabolic to 15 cents, you might wanna contact the exchange so that they let you withdraw those millions of eths out.

>Bought at 60K sats on DNT/ETH
I just want it to get back there, that's all please

it'll go back up at some point but if you look at the other times it reached ATHs, it was clearly the result of a couple people manipulating the market and then crash selling

you tell me OP

Now we just need the community to vote for decentraland/

Don't try and value a coin based on future potential, useful projects and progress the true value is determined by how much money trading noobs make/lose today