/rgt/ - Robinhood General

"Betas larping as chad edition"

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Cryptoshills not welcome

Previous thread

>larping

Which one of you is this?

Me. Just got banned though

If you're one of the virgins that isn't into APVO before market close today, I feel sorry for you.

I mean I don't, but keep at it! Someone needs to lose money for me to make it.

You're a weak ass troll, bro. OUCH!

OUCH!

I think the markets will be green tomorrow. This dip is just because Trump threatened to shut down the government if he didn't get money from congress for our wall. It's not like they're going to deny us our wall, and then Mexico is going to repay us for it anyway.

Why would mexico do that though

>tfw S&P pops for an easy few buck gain.

Will never stop loving trump for helping me get cheap stock.

Filtering the word chad. At least the other regular namefags provide something useful other than shitposts.

What cheap stock? Almost all of the usual memes were up today. Nothing like the last two Thursdays

damn

Seriously senpai
It's making it really difficult for me not to sell

We can only play this for so long before you end up with a beta-ish name.

ETFs mostly.

I dont fuck with meme stock

green markets implying less volatility?

VHI

I'm already out of gas

You sound like a bitch made virgin, breh. OUCH!

>TEVA
With Jews you win said no one ever

What is this omega-male shit? You have to go up to 1 day intervals for a stoch RSI that's not way overbought. Only permavirgins hold for that long.

Why don't you stick to dividend stocks, Kyle. I don't think you're man enough for the trading game.

Kek

I actually bought a few shares of it when that user was shilling it a few weeks ago, I got the fuck out within an hour when it kept dropping. Glad I did

>IMNP

Yeah looks like S&P is going to go back up after this dip.

>SVXY

I bought a share of royal bank of Scotland today. too risky?

So Quantopian announced today that it will soon be discontinuing all brokerage integration, including Robinhood. For those not familiar (probably most in this thread) Quantopian is a platform for developing and testing trading algorithms. By allowing calls to Robinhood's own API from within any algorithm, individual investors could (and still can until the end of September) participate in live algorithmic trading with zero cost.

I've been playing around with it off and on, but never got to the point where I felt comfortable live-trading. Now it seems I'll never be able to get there. Any /rgt/ bros know of a similar service with access to the Robinhood API? Something free with both back-testing and live-trading?

What app is this

Stocktwats

Just so you know, ST is a cancerous place where intelligent discussion goes to die. If you think Veeky Forums is bad, well you have no clue yet lol. People there are beyond delusional. You'll see soon enough.

Really the only good thing about ST is to see how many watchers a penny-stock has. Only good for the new up-and-coming penny stocks, though. This way you can see what's being pumped by the retards so you can gauge how much momentum a stock has

>xiv after hours

Just tax the fuck out of western union type transactions going to Mexico. They all send money home.

STOP

If you want to seriously pursue this I'd look at Interactive Brokers instead of Robinshit

Algorithmic trading with all of Robinhoods delay and execution problems sounds like a nightmare

Makes me laugh, and realize just how much dumb money exists in the market

Every once in a while though someone's pushing a good case

>-2.59%

You guys haven't experienced anything.

I'm down around 9%~ from yesterday

SVXY is just fucking me and I can't even ditch it until premarket tomorrow

I bought at the bottom around 12:30. Suck my dick.

Thankfully the (((SEC))) is (((protecting))) me with their PDT rule

How many pennies did you make?

Where is that idiot who bought APVO now

I got enough for an xbox.

It actually looks like a good buy. Just gotta wait for it to bottom out.

jus buy the dib :D

OUT OF THE WAY NON MEEMER SHITS

It's temporary you fucking permavirgin. By market open tomorrow it'll have jumped 10% at least, then I'll sell for a tidy profit by lunch.

Just keep holding though. I'm sure your dividend stocks will give you your 2% returns eventually.

Your chad posting just cracks me up

LMAO all the after hours guys played an epic prank on me when I thought I was recovering...BAM. Those jokesters hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>you're all caught up!

Glad I took the time to integrate my algo trading system with the IB api. It works beautifully for my purposes.

For some reason, when I look at that chart I see the market flipping you a double middle finger salute.

Man I was shitting dicks when I got up this morning, seeing everything down in the toilet premarket. Was a nice surprise.

For reference

Nice man. I've been afraid of buying TSLA because people keep saying it's overvalued, but it seems like it's always rising

it has high highs and low lows, very volatile for such a big stock. ive held it through 380 down to 300, but im in it for the long haul (10+ years) and keep buying on every dip. robinhood for me is first and foremost a tesla investment vehicle. i only got it so i could easily buy a share every paycheck. the other shit is just my sad attempt at diversification.

check out TAL too. they just had a 6:1 split, going from ~180 a share to 30. i dont even really know wtf they do but it does nothing but go straight up. some chinese tutoring company for k-12 students. probably some triad ponzi scheme but idgaf as long as it keeps making me bank. +26% on the 1M, +52% on the 3M, +190% on the 1Y, and +3980% on the 5Y.

Is the gains goblin going to strike again or are we finally going to have a day with no bullshit?

Anyone buying Chipotle? They keep on going down

I'm watching CMG right now. Looking at a 3 month chart tells me it hasn't even tested the bottom yet.

Alright guys this the play for the this week going into next.

Thursday and Friday (next 2 days) we load up on GBR this stock has a very small market cap. Starting next week once everyone here has loaded up some shares we will go around telling people about it and hitting the ask every once in awhile. We will start getting in tomorrow and start getting out next thursday.

Again everyone. Start buying GBR

> still holding stocks

you guys are fucking retards

kys

While I get that coins are lucrative right now and the get rich quick fad, I'm legitimately trying to develop long term investing skills that are going to keep me financially comfortable throughout my life

half of you guys are going to be hanging yourselves in a few years when your version of the dotcom bubble wipes out 80% of your portfolio

Crypto is a ponzi scheme, and while you obsess over what shitcoin is going to get pumped and dumped next, your girl just let me pump and dump her for a couple shares of JAGX.

You're a beta follower and you're going to lose all your money on a fad.

Stocks are the biggest fucking spooks ever. I don't understand who is buying all my sells when they are at their highest values of the day/week/month/year when it comes to penny stocks.

Like are they just chasing hoping it will continue to go up?

I am going to neck myself the day one of the penny stocks moons hard and no one will be there to buy it.

>he's still holding AMD
Why didn't you sell at $15? As usual, real men with the balls to take their profit are nowhere to be found on Veeky Forums.

I'm not holding anything. I have $1,022 USD to invest and those are the stocks I'm watching.

Please tell me how to be rich.

DRYS
Never hold for more than a day. If you've lost money in that day then clearly you aren't up to this. If you hold for more than a day then you're an indecisive beta, you should have found a new stock that's about to moon by then.

>are we finally going to have a day with no bullshit?

Don't count on it.

GBTC: the patrician's choice

Do not listen to these niggers

I respectfully disagree with you.

DRYS is going to skyrocket in the near future. All the indicators suggest so.

anyone else long TCEHY?

I've come to enjoy the Dryship memes. The longboat Pepe is quite creative.

Im posting this message to say thank you for the links. I appreciate it

remember to load up on DRYS today! this is the last stop before we embark on our moon mission!

>Div/yield: 60.65%
>3 months ago it was worth 30x what it is today.

I've done some work on reversing the RobinHood API. If you'd like, I have some working code for signing in, placing an order.

>that feel when the preworkout is working great

Get in on BSTG before it moons

>It's the "I'm so close to recovering my previous day's losses but I will probably end further in the red because it's Thursday again episode" again

Never invest in Biotech.

Who is riding the ulta train?

The time for ALT is now.

1. Just secured 14million in new funding.
2. Approved phase 2 of their nasally administered vaccine, data coming early 2018.
3. Insider and institutional investors buying like a mofo.

Stock up and hold till $10+

wtf

I don't like this feeling.

Why the fuck do you own stock in AMD?

Wanna play with fire user? RTNB is up over a dollar since open. Blown 75% of it's float already.

Getting halted soon.

Price target is $18 for it. I'm holding it over the medium-term. They've got some cool new product launches coming up and it's oversold at the moment.

It might still have a dollar or so to fall before it bottoms but it will rebound.

I want to believe.

>teva
With Jews you win said no one ever

Anyone watching RTNB right now?

Volume = Shares float

Starting to cool now. Still up over a dollar (50%)

GO AWAY GAINS GOBLIN

ABIL did another thing.

Amen. Market made a nice juke. Was hoping to open and stay green.

HOLY SHIT

I am so glad I did not buy IMNP yesterday before closing like I wanted to. Some people just lost A LOT of fucking money.