Why the fuck is bnb not moving?

Why the fuck is bnb not moving?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BNBTrader/comments/6vghqt/daily_general_discussion_wednesday_august_23rd/dm0kuo7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't expect much until the tomorrow (24th), but if you look at the pattern of spike/sink, the sink is much less severe than it has been the last few days. I'd guess due to people buying in anticipation for tomorrow.

I was expecting a rise 2 hours ago because the 24th started already in China, where binance is located.

so you think they are all online at midnight ? wait a bit until whales want to avid large fees dude. i think the worth keeps growing as long as binance expands

soon...

I think the BTC mini crash yesterday fucked things up a bit. It was increasing 10k sats every night basically. Not sure whats gonna happen now because i expected the biggest moon to be before the 24th.

Still holding 810 BNBs to see what happens. But im gonna need to move it to OMG in a week or two

Trying to hold as I thought this was a lucrative coin, if it doesn't increase in value by October I'm switchinn.

I own 9k of the coin but am losing hope outside of BNB there is no volume on this exchange they have a lot of trade chink coins you can't get anywhere else but they instantly crashed and destroyed trust so there's no volume there either. Plus reports of deposits not being credited to accounts I'm worried that once the fees are back everyone will just leave. Also whales running every coin into the ground on there.

That's not comfy

Maybe the whales will tone down a bit now that they have to pay fees?

i think this has been a good stress test. binance seemed to handle the high volume, high traffic, and many new users very well. nice interface too.

Binance themselves are manipulating BNB.

need to go to sleep but im afraid of this not being a safe overnight hold. lack of stop losses doesn't seem to be a mere oversight

GODDAMMIT I THINK I JUST LOST 8.5 ETH

I TRIED TO WITHDRAW AND IT FAILED. MY ETH IS GONE, AND THERES NO TRANSACTION PROCESSING. ITS JUST GONE.

WHAT THE FUCK, BINANCE

open a support ticket

I did but I think I'm just going to get fucked.

I already lost 7k this week fat fingering a trade on etherdelta.

I'm almost out of money. I worked so hard for this shit, WHAT THE FUCK

That's EXACTLY what i did with 1600 bnb at .031 (sold) before it jumped to .06 the next day. Don't do it.

Hey keep us updated please, I don't wanna be using Binance if they're fucking up transfers

>lost 7k this week fat fingering a trade on etherdelta
what the fuck my man...

I put in an order for .025 OMG at a price of 900ETH/OMG

7 thousand dollars gone just like that.

I just withdrew some ETH from binance but there is no transaction ID when I check my history for some reason.

SAME
SAME
SAME
HOLY SHIT

did your eth actually withdraw though?

No. It says it's "in use" but it's still in my binance balance.

Are people losing their eth on binance? Talk to the live help.

LTC for transfers nigs

Is this a NEO tier coin or should I just focus on NEO? I think the success of this coin is based entirely on the success of NEO. So BNB or NEO which will get the lambo quicker?

where is that?

Click the support tab, there's a small orange tab at the bottom that opens up a chat box.

It hasn't moved these past two days :'[

thx i luv u

if i had a decent pot size id be like 70/30 neo/bnb, maybe 80/20

DELET THIS

for why?

why? it happened and made me wanna die

I'm really sorry for your loss user.
Nobody deserves that.

Binance its a scam, sell BNB and buy NEO

Im balls deep in this coin at 2.2k and have doubled my money but thinking ill stash some into OMG here in a day or 2

yeah it was pretty gay

my friends found it hilarious though

most coins will go down everyday. they will pop randomly to get more suckers to lose slowly everyday look at nigger litecoin. 3 months down and oop one day makeup class. its nigger time all the time at the xchanges

What about the MEME coins?
like CACA
BOG
4CHN
PEPE
WOJAK
?
those coin are going down?

i actually feel so sick reading that

Shouldn't laugh at that if true. Seven-fucking-thousand is a lot of money.
Would your friends laugh if a tree fell on your car?
>inb4 yes

No prob m8, hope you get your stuff back. These guys reply fast usually.

DUUUUUDE I FEEL TERRIBLE FOR YOU. dont put so much shit in there in the future you never know whats gonna happen...

like fuck is $5 bnb too much to ask? every other faggot making money but my coins never do

can you sell? I was making sweet gains before you jumped on board.

I feel ya man. I really thought this was a sure fucking thing.

It seemed to be on track, going up 10k sats every night. Wtf happened? fees kicked in already for the chinese and kicking in 30 min for US....This thing is fucking stalled.

Also annoyed that the Tron ICO i thought was gonna be exclusive to BNB but you can buy it with BTC or ETH tomorrow anyway. What the fuck is the value of this coin at this point?

You could just buy a small amount to cover fees when you need some.

Fees haven't kicked in yet. reddit.com/r/BNBTrader/comments/6vghqt/daily_general_discussion_wednesday_august_23rd/dm0kuo7/

When are you retards going to realize

this coin is not going anywhere until this exchange begins to do more in volume

they were gunning for top 10 a week or two ago but they ran out of steam and are quickly falling to the back of the pack

80% of the exchange's volume is BNB, a token used for the sole purpose of buying other tokens. Yet nobody is trading other tokens. So it's entirely speculatory. Until binance can prove they are going to become a top 5 exchange, this BNB coin is not going anywhere. In fact, it's overvalued and will soon go down. These exchange-based ICOs and new coin additions don't seem to be helping at all.

wow thats fucking nice to know. They didnt make an announcement on their site.

Gives me a bit more hope it'll moon before i dump this shit. Sucks i have to wait three more days though

They have like 5 fucking coins, thats why.
They've been adding a few shitcoins recently

They need to add OMG, ARK, DGB....all the popular Veeky Forums shitcoins basically. Theyre pretty fucking slow to do this.

Just gonna wait until the 26th and move all my shit to OMG

gotta love the fake english support names.

the bots are locking it in at 62k as i type this. i'll stay with it for a day or two since i've already doubled my money but if volume stays stalled i'm moving my shit out before they dump and disappear.

they just added elc . does anybody know what thre fuck is ELC

My transfer went through quickly without a hitch, sent 200 LTC out.

So, did anyone withdraw ETH without any problems?

retard alert

please shoosh until we can cash out

It was in top 10 mainly due to high interest in NEO, GAS and BNB. I'm sure NEO will pump again soon and they are adding new coins all the time.

Also it's #11 at the moment in the coinmarket cap exchange list.