cryptocompare.com/coins/xrp/analysis/BTC
twitter.com/xrptips/status/900458112552796160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its still higher than opening

stop spamming

chill boy and enjoy your gains tomorrow

Will it 2x?

annnnd it's gone

it has back to back days now of it's highest volume ever. What do you think?

the big jews are getting ready for the next push?

Next time it goes up sell then wait for the dip to buy back in?

Time to Buy :^0

Don't sell to low, don't buy too high.

user, finally found you
could you post again those chart screenshots you posted a few days ago with some tips?

Here...

People might be trading on 1 min, 3min, or 5 Min candles.

I try to "buy the dip" Buy from people panic selling and getting things cheap.

MAC tells you the "sentiment", ad RSI tells you if it's cheap looking back at previous prices.

this is not exact science, you might be buying cheap, but things could get cheaper, IE dead cat bounce etc.

This^

Bought some at .16 and some at .28 (dont recall the sats atm)

Kickin back waiting for the announcements.

This^

Bought some at .16 and some at .28 (dont recall the sats atm)

Kickin back waiting for the announcements.

thanks a lot

Darn thing didnt wanna post..

But why else is Skeleton King in Korea/Asia if not for Ripple?

extremely useful, thanks again

This my Original Prediction for BTC.

These patterns form most often on high volume.

"mob" Patterns emerge and become predictable like OMG, NEO, Ripple.

Read up on "Elliot Wave Theory", that man predicted the 80's bull market, that man is a certified Mad Fortune Teller.

it looks pretty easy

remember, it gives you a "clue" it's not exact, it's up to you to make the ultimate decision.

np

do you think Ripple will bounce back?
I panic sell at loss... should i buy back?

You'll probably just sell it again weak hands

It already hit the floor, it will come back, too much hype (high Volume)

30min RSI is low enough for an entry.

Also looks like it had 3 rejections at 7,000 so if it gets there I would set a stop loss or a sell order.

When you say 3 rejections do you mean it failed to hold above 7k?

what do you think is gonna happen with bch?

yeah.

Lots of people FOMO'd and realized they bought too high causing the spikes. and lot's of people seeing a profit and taking it.

That's a cute one.

I'm my original posts about BCH I said it was going to go sideways because it kept getting rejected by the market.

Lot's of doubt lots of indecision.

it was a gut wrenching time for me, because I'm heavily invested in BTC. And I believe it the most Trusted and established crypto. and it has lot's of room to grow in value.

I'm still long as fuck, everything indicates that XRP is gearing up for a bull run, it's crazy how many weak hands are dropping out. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose you idiots

>because I'm heavily invested in BTC
you mean BCH?
thanks for your input, really appreciate all the tips

But I believe it''s still going to exist like LTC or Ether ect.. it's going to have it's rallies every time BTC drops.

for a direct connection to feeder crickets.

WE'RE BACK

THE CHINKS HAVE AWAKEN! BUY THE DIP AND PREPARE FOR THE MOON

ohhh you rike sum yung moon?

awsum

Asian Stock Exchanges:

Korea: 9AM (Currently 7:30)
Japan: 9:30 (Currently 7:30)
China 9:30 (Currently 6:30)

Round 3~

cryptocompare.com/coins/xrp/analysis/BTC

Zerrrrooooo Japanese investment - do they really hate the Koreans this much? I thought this was a Jap-Korean-Kong trio.

i assumed japs traded on bithumb with krw.

The news has already circulated. It's just going to go down

twitter.com/xrptips/status/900458112552796160

yet, the cripple rises.

Dead cat bounce?

ride the pump, sell before the news

it ded cat counced like 4 times already, this is a reversal. I'm a stay and stop a stop loss at 7,000

we'll find out at 30cents.

You don't see it going over 7k?

Asian markets rising.

India is showing a bit of interest as well for sure - .52% of market, while still 5 hours to open.

it's "resistance" if it can stay above it, then we cool

open? i didn't know they closed.

Their investment offices have business hours?

i figured they had dudes on staff around the clock

Too easy for ripple manipulate prices which means itll never be worth shit

Either I did something that will pay off or I've done something to hate myself later but I just put more money on this at the dip.

Either I'm mooning or I'm assed out

>tfw waiting for Kraken Tier 3 verification

I wanna BUY XRP and dont wanna touch my BTC funds

u mean 6k rite

we are at the mean, It doesn't know where to go.
I guess 6K is the new support.

Not many people are selling.

and it broke support, fuck

It waa a dead cat double bluff afterall.

I'm Testing out this new indicator, it seems to signal where the potential reversals are.

Gaaattthhherrrriinnnnngggg

>seems to
>potential
I just hope for the best and grab a beer. It's out of our hands man.

Bought in at $.25 flat. Let's see where we can go with this, boys.

We got a MACD cross over, it's about to run.

Run which way?

dam it's still going sideways, too many fucking weak hands. Some one is making everyone's stop looses get hit to get the coins at a cheaper price.

when ever the price range get's real tight, it either pops up or down...

I wanna buy at 5750
Fuck you kraken verification

Update?

it's fucking stuck there is only a slight uptrend.

i've added nearly 5% to my stack by selling 6200 / rebuying 6000 selling 6400 rebuying 6300 (new mistake) selling 6080 rebuying 6009
fuck it i'm in it to hold after i fucked up by FOMO rebuying at 7300 like a fuckwit

when you buy/sell rapidly like that, do you have unused btc to keep trading or do you have to wait for btc to come in each time?

Quick question - in regards to selling/buying according to What price do you sell/buy at during those points? whatever the price is to sell/buy immediately?

thanks

you can go all in or you can buy small pieces at a time and take small profits when it goes up and martingale (average down/double down) if it goes down
if you go all in because you're a poorfag like me making mistakes make sure that if you buy anywhere near a high to get out if it starts going down even at a loss because there's usually a rebound after the downward spike so buy the low, resell when it approaches the new high, and then hold until it fucking crashes like it did today

right, I am somewhat new to this, but when you sell, does the incoming BTC arrive in your exchange wallet immediately, or does it take the normal 20 mins+?

Made 300 dollars tonight buying this at 5900 and selling it around 6100-6300 multiple times. Appears its gonna do it again here in a bit.

I determine where the support is and buy whenever possible, if the price goes up too quickly I set a stop loss and move it up little by little.

But in this case I haven't traded it at all.

Yes, immediately.
the normal time frames (depending on blockchain token) will play into factor once you try sending from exchange to hot wallets.

Thank you both.

try to use the indicators and tips posted earlier in the OMG/BTC pairs
Stochastics, RSI, MACD (as well as running moving average lines/bollinger bands) will help you determine good buy/sell points and when to hold

or maybe i could try reading
the exchange just updates a spreadsheet with your wallets information and who has what money, trades are instantaneous and only deposits/withdrawals suffer confirmation / transaction times/fees
sorry about the confusion and good luck on your trades fellow RIPPLEWARRIOR

Getting into this shit for the first time. Absolute normie noob here. Waiting 1 - 2 days on deposit. Will I miss the jump lads? Also where the fuck do I learn all of this madness. You bastards speak another language and I want in.

JUST FUCKING HOLD ON TO WHATEVER YOU HAVE AND NEVER FUCKING SELL IT OR BUY AN ALTCOIN

THEN HOW DO I WIN GODDAMN YOU!? HOW DO I BREAK UP THE SHITTY MUNDANITY OF LIFE!? HELP ME! IM DROWNING! PLEASE!!

and it gave in.

all day for nothing.

Ripples in fucking free fall... Damn asians didnt put a nickel into it -__-

shit, well there is always tomorrow.

hopefully you bought at 5600, here comes a pump to 6000

What's happened?

it's just going sideways, it broke support.

ping alipay.ripple.com

Fucking. Hodl.

The Bittrex Ripple Book was hairline thin for about 10 minutes flat twice.

listen to me
i asked the same question 1 month ago
the response was: don't send your money to bittrex, just hold
if i would've just held i never would've lost anything and actually would've gained money from the rise in BTC from july through august
instead now i'm fucking dipping at scraps with ripple hoping that the gooks will pump this top 10 shitcoin back to what i bought it for
if you HAVE to trade, make sure you look at the charts first and don't hop on during a pump without consulting certain TA indicators first -- if the Stoch/MACD/RSI or just simply current price is too high above the average and you buy, you will likely get dumped on
look for coins that
A) haven't pumped recently and
B) are trading relatively sideways
then find a buy point by using said TA (sub 30-20 RSI/Stoch is usually good) and then HOLD ON
you only want to sell at a loss if you're sure you can buy it back lower and then HOLD to a new pump where you can then make your money back
be on the lookout for coins approaching historically low prices or use simple Veeky Forums TA which goes as follows: if you see a bunch of smug pepe posters, mentions of lambos, and a bunch of unchecked euphoria with people all rejoicing at a price pump -- THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATOR TO SELL
if you see a bunch of pink wojaks and people crying about their losses on a particular coin -- THIS IS A CLEAR INDICATOR TO BUY
if you haven't noticed ripple is in clear wojakland but two days ago everyone was a ripplewhale talking about lambos -- the reason I'm holding right now on top of the fact that news is coming tomorrow which may be more than "buy the rumor sell the news" news but something that spurs confidence in asian markets and causes the price to rise
or i'm fucked and cripple dies a slow death with me on board

Today is tomorrow. The gooks are awake. What time/zone is this announcement supposed to drop?

like right now RSI is 25~ (period 8 candles 15min) and the price is lower than the moving average for the last two days. right here (5650~) is a good time to buy. it will likely return to 6000 or 6100 and then wane again until there's a serious boon in confidence in the market which would cause a moon

Great advice, thanks man. I appreciate you taking the time to type this.

The "Big News" already dropped - a banking platform.

And was nearly completely shadowed by BTC Segwit notification and BCH going fallow.

Ripple has stated There is "Another small bit of news, tomorrow"..But asians are seldom into sarcasm, especially in business.

STOP FUCKING CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA