Less than 48 hours Veeky Forums

Less than 48 hours Veeky Forums

God i hope you have your buy scripts ready

This is your second chance at crypto

show me your script.

The call that saved crypto.

But seriously my blood pressure is through the roof right now

fuck off retards. the amount of shill this shitcoin getting from /biz is absurd. dumb idea, below average team, meaningless commercial. fuck this shit

How much you throwing in? Im thinking about buying some.

Who /gold membership/ here?

Do you write your own scripts?

No point fudding my dude its an ico so everyones gettin the same price
5 btc made a bit off of dnt

Still going to put some money, dump shit are mooning all the time

Im rather new to ICOs. What type of gains do you think this will get?

DELET this thread, not trying to tell the world homie. let's make sure we eat first.

If you get in at ICO price - think Augur

What this guy said

Buckle up

>he's not going for platinum tier

t o o l a t e t o d e l e t

url(s)?

Can I get a rundown?

Closer to 24 now actually.

Hnnnnnnng

I'm in simply so i dont hang myself for missing another ICO thst pumps ;_;

Augur wasn't a shitcoin though..

Is "buy scripts" a meme or will you in fact have no trouble sending them funds when the ico goes live?

How much do you get for 1 ETH though?

1 ETHs worth

>btc will crash on aug 1st
>bch will crash to 0 because everyone will sell
>dnt will moon on binance

>now
>avalon will moon

yeah, i don't trust you guys anymore. this shitcoin will do the opposite and sell for lower than ico on exchanges.

Price is $1.10 so do the math there approx 270 AVAs or whatever the price of eth is atm

Your loss pal
Biz is not one person plenty of people told you to sell dnt because coins plummet there once listed

no, there were a lot more people who said it was going to moon. it's the same shit with avalon right now. a lot of people are saying it's going to moon but i bet it's going to crash to nothing.

The shilling is too intense and obvious.

I literally bought dnt at 600 sats and sold at 6200

Trust me theres more diversity of opinion on biz than it appears

If you got burned on dnt feel free to make your losses back with avalon

I'll be honest I was going to buy into this ICO, but I just went through the white paper right now, and it seems like this shit is nothing but marketing and hype. It's very "gimmicky".

Now does it still have a chance to moon? Yes. Does it have a chance to dump? Yes.
Is it a good long term hold? In my opinion...no.

Anybody else agree or am I the outlier here?

this is as much a shitcoin as i've ever seen one. it won't get used by anyone and it's market cap will plummet to nothingness. a solid no for long term, even for mid term.

Its an impressive enough way to bridge consumers and business normies to crypto tech with a realitic enough goal for the platform and a low supply

I aint sayin its a new paradigm just a solid investment

Meh it'll probably still do alright

It will only be impressive if it's used. It needs to succeed to attract big money from companies imo, and people buying in are only talking about how many lambos this is going to make them, not how excited they are to buy discount coupons.

What's the symbol? I want to keep track of it when the first wave of pink wojaks flood this board.

Trust me when i say businesses are already in the mix

Hence a working test platform ready Q4 this year which is fast turnaround for an ico

Isnt that the case with almost any crypto? You need participation for anything to really work.

>they don't know whose really attached once the ICO is over

Wewwww

We've entered the next level of crypto, implementation in e-commerce. Much much potential, that's why every fucking ICO in that area is pretty much guaranteed to at least give you some profit.

Alright if you're all that sure I'll bite and throw in a little cash. Certainly better odds of returns than a lot of bets I've made.

Pretty much this

Enough rowing, 28 hours until we bring it home!

How do you buy icos. Newfag to biz and slowly learning. Just start buying crypto this week

The amount of shilling on Veeky Forums is actually scaring me. Compound the fact that I don't actually understand the concept

Lol u biz people r funny. You see all these shit ICO's "moon" or whatever with shitty ideas and shitty teams and they stil fucking moon. Crypto is a speculative engine and these avalon people seem to know how to market themselves . I'm only buying into this to flip some ETH as i have enough to speculate but jesus biz u think a project needs to be amazing to flip it for double profit hahaha after all you have seen in this space. go in on all of them i say, they all have their moon at some point, no coin dies.

saw the video
>immediately turned 360 degrees and walked away and invested

Its what got me too. Marketing is definitely on point.

Pre-sale just finished! How many did you guys get? I managed to get 80k.

lmao. that video was probably the dumbest shit i've ever seen

Lol theres no presale champion
So bitter my friend

So whats the chance of getting this without a script?

Video is cool as fuck. No money to invest, but you're just being edgy if you can't recognise that videos quality. Especially for a startup.

was this cooked up by a woman?

group discounts crypto LOL

exactly. video tries to be cool so fucking hard that it's painful. and it doesn't tell you anything about the actual project. because there is no project. nothing to tell becuz it's a dumb fucking idea to begin with.

all hype 0 substance. a classic vaporware.

t. Armond

This. It'll moon, they always do

don't see this selling much outside the usa desu. looks like a take your profit and never look at it again kind of token

I'll probably take half profit first month, then lock away the next half for 6 months and 're evaluate

How the fuck do I buy? what is erc20?

Im ICO noob, so there is this gas when sending eth right? Does increasing it help alot?

pls respond, I don't want to miss out on this coin

dude learn the fundamentals

shitcoin for sure. Who shills a capped ICO these days?

whales pls go. Normies only

ICO PSA reminder:
Regardless of the project please ensure you type in your erc20 address is entered correctly.
Good luck, have fun

HYPE

Just to add,
This will work with MyEthereumWallet, you may need to add custom token though

basically groupon for crypto

AVA is already added to myether, just search for it. :]

Do you even Veeky Forums bro? That's all this board is.

24 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been trading for a while but this is the first ICO I'll buy.

How the fuck do I buy it and what is a ERC20?

Pls respond

go to my ether wallet. Access your wallet. Add 0xeD247980396B10169BB1d36f6e278eD16700a60f

then you'll donate via the tokenlot dialogue box and itll ask you wehere do you want your tokens sent?
put the My ether wallet address.

once thats inputted, you can pay anyway you want

Oh shit, I see it! thx user

Comfy telegram

so when it becomes available i enter my MEW address into the "destination address" on their website and how much i will be sending to them on their website as well and then i just open a new tab and go over to MEW and send them the amount of eth i told them i would be sending? my first ICO, sorry for the noob question

The CEO has 11 connections on LinkedIn.

Seems legit lol.

French guy obviously made a US LinkedIn for the launch. Plus he's not the CEO, nobody is titled as CEO as far as I can see.
Back to your bitbean threads :^)

this raging piece of shit groupon filth nigger coin wants you to pay to subscribe to buy bullshit you would never buy on your own. this dumb niggercoin will pop before its real and then dump everyday on bigger exchanges. same as everycoin. down everyday except for four nigger pajeets on etherdelta on the first day

calm down bro. Theres money to be made as an investor, no need to get racial. :^}

(you)
We'll get ours first brother. ICO price is good for a pump. npz

The Russian thread is getting spicy. Good luck getting in before them

Best erc20 wallet? any recs?

who said nigger is racial. jews are niggers but they look kindaaa white.

myetherwallet - google it

The crypto TOR chan has targeted Avalon and (oddy enough) starbase to gobble up. Expect a sell out. Those guys are fucking insane

How much does one Avalon cost?

This shitty ICO has dedicated paid biz shills, thats how you know its gonna suck ass.

.0035 per token according to Twitter

teamliquid coin?

How many AVA do I need to get a gf like this?

just get in early brah that's my strategy

Which currency?

100 in 2018 price

eth I reckon. 1.10usd per

I have slept with this woman in that bed. I can provide a name, facebook account and address.

She has good feet.

hold up, so that would be $1.10/.0035=$314.3. according to their website, they would use whatever the value of eth was 24 hours before the sale starts. the price of eth was $318 at the 24 hours remaining mark, yet they priced eth at $314.3 dollars. what gives?

story?
is she for sale?

do you have a recommendation for the gas limit and gas price? i have no idea what to set those at

What exchanges will this ICO be dropping on? Can't seem to find it