Will it ever recover?

It wasn't just a pump and dump right guys? It will go back up r-r-right? $0.10 when?

$5 by January.

SS this post.

Yep

Why on earth would it hit $5?
Why would anyone use this when ETH, BTC, BCC, Dash and so many other coins can do it fine.

You think the world is going to abandon the complex miasma of FIAT currency in order to indulge in a complex miasma of crypto instead?
No, the world is going to pick, at most, 5 coins to be the new 'currency of earth' in the next century.
And the rest will die to 0/permanent pumpndump slutcoins that exist for no other reason than suckering in idiots.

Why do people still use BTC when DGB is better?

$1 by January

Because DGB has fast transaction times!!!

You know, maybe that's because nobody fucking uses it. Don't let the bagholders find out about that!!

>dgb is better

No it isnt.

Digikeks need to be banned off this board. Getting real tired of you delusional baggies.

OK, tell me why BTC is still superior using facts and not just "much bitcoins" or "its been around longer".

Because people actually use Bitcoin and people outside Veeky Forums have heard of it

That falls under "its been around longer". Try again. Use technical details.

How heavy are your bags bro?

800k, but not heavy at all. Got in at 30 sat in 2014.

If you're all sick of your dgb bags I'll have them

No it falls under 'people actually use it'. As a store of value. That's what makes it more valuable in $ terms than DGB.

> 40x quicker

No one uses it

> 5 Algo's

No one uses it

> Citi

NO ONE USES IT

Where the fuck is the moon mission for BNB.

All of those things are what makes DGB superior. Just because people use BTC doesn't make it superior. So tell me that makes BTC superior.

Betamax would like to have a word with you.

There are dozens 'superior' cryptocurrencies- espers has sites on the chain on their road map and is PoS PoW hybrid, good sir. BTC can't do anything like that and never will. What makes it superior is not the technology but the consensus among users that it is a store of value. DGB has no path to overturning this consensus and thus will not be used as a store of value, or for anything other than ruthless scamming.

in the long run they are all pump n dump, friend.

BTC is NOT better right now.
However, tell me what makes DGB better than DCR or any of the other hundreds of shitcoins that make their name off of being 'better' than bitcoin while bitcoin underwent the scaling debate?
Nothing. It's a generic shitcoin with a pedocreator.
When segwit activates and lightning comes, ALL of these shitcoins that make their name off being faster than bitcoin WILL die. ETH has smart contracts user. What the fuck will DGB's claim to fame be?
>B-but its fast
>huh? bitcoin takes milliseconds with lightning network
If there was a time for an altcoin to usurp bitcoin, it was BEFORE segwit. It didn't happen. Bitcoin retains first mover advantage and ALL these pathetic pets.com coins will perish.
DGB will go to zero within 5 years. Bitcoin has withstood fragility tests in hardforks and mempool spam attacks and actual use. DGB is the generic coin that noone will remember.

If you dont want them I'll have them

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES

Fuck this shitcoin. It's going to go down a lot more probably below 50 satoshis.

sure ya did kid sure ya did

It will, just the fucking Citi jews keep pushing back the awards date.

Fortunately it's the at the IMF HQ next though so it should get some HUGE exposure, if they win..

digibyte is not going to win retard

if you dont think dgb will be $50 by 2030 you are literally retarded

buy $AN instead

Can you also tell me tonight's powerball numbers, Mrs Cleo?

You're all wrong! DGB forever!!!!

This This And also it comes with SHARPIE.

digibytes is fun to say so i bought this coin :^) Now I can't stop saying digibytes! lol digibytes!