I'm sick of trading alone Veeky Forums bros

Is there some kind of discord that doesn't have spam about irrelevant shit and is purely about finding good ICO's, trading and making money?

I'm sick of trading alone and losing all my money. I need a group of positive money oriented Veeky Forumsbros to research and get on moon missions with. Anyone willing to shoot me an invite?

[email protected]

I understand I'm probably not the most useful person but I'm respectful and try to pull my weight in case I get added into any serious groups. Most of the discords I've been in are talking about irrelevant shit/trying to outdo each other all day instead of focusing on making money.

Other urls found in this thread:

matrix.to/#/#biz:matrix.org
discord.gg/Cfsces
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Help me

no they're all full of faggots

Let's start one?

I'm up for it serious contact me on my email.

We can recruit people who are serious about making money and research the market all day(I do that).

hey im interested too, sending you a mail

Already have some cool Veeky Forums brothers in our new discord.

Okay guys so I have to say first off I'm not an expert and trading and like my name on Veeky Forums suggests I basically lost a lot of money trading. I started this chat because I'm sick of shit discord groups on Veeky Forums that talk about bullshit instead of researching profitable altcoins and ICO's.

Email me at [email protected] if you are really serious and want to make money and put in the work to do good autistic research on ico's and moon missions.

We are not rich, we are not good traders but with the help of our combined autism I believe we can make it brothers. God bless and don't be shy and join the FUCK up.

I'm in. Let's fuckin do it

Sent an email. I'm in.

Already have 4 future billionaires in our exclusive discord. Guys just hit me up with the email if you're serious and willing to research ICO's and coins with us. I will immediately send you an invite link, I just want to weed out the trolls

[email protected]

don't be shy!

trying to start one
matrix.to/#/#biz:matrix.org

We already have a decent group going! Join up

Email me at [email protected] if you are really serious and want to make money and put in the work to do good autistic research on ico's and moon missions.

I will email later tonight when I get off work. Hell yeah

crypto boi hittin ya uppppp

Count me in

A LOT of awesome Veeky Forums bros are already in, good shit going. Send me an email and join the fuck up.

why the fuck would we email a rando from a congolese mudcookie recipe website? Why wouldn't you just post the discord link?

This. Without any kinda of filter or criteria, you're only adding an extra step of emailing you on the trolls and undesirables you wish to keep out.

If you want a serious discord you need to require proof of seriousness.

Because it adds an extra layer of effort trolls are probably not willing to put in, everybody in the discord has been great so far unlike all the public discord groups on biz.

I joined, invite me senpai ty

sent email bboy send me that link

Multiple anons have tried setting up groups just like that OP. Every single one of them ends up being a scam or insider trading.
99% chance that giving out personal info in the OP means he is trying to do the same to everyone else.

i am an expert at setting money on fire

Hey man.
I just sent you an email.

Don't think anyone should join your group, since you already lost all your money.

inv send email

>Already have 4 future billionaires in our exclusive discord.
Fucking lol. I made my first post before even skimming the thread. I now switch my 99% to 100%

To any retards stupid enough to join, here's the scam OP is running:
>OP and a few select buddies accumulate some shitcoin over the course of a few weeks
>OP comes to Veeky Forums and gives some sob story about how he's lost out on so much, he's just like you, only trying to make it big
>For some reason tripfags on an ID board, possibly to feign credibility
>Aforementioned select buddies immediately hop on OP's offer, see:
>Better hurry user, the group is filling up fast! You don't want to miss out on this opportunity do you!?!??
>OP gives SUPER secret SUPER exclusive invites to this Discord channel where anons shoot the shit and throw around ideas for a while
>After a week, OP has an epiphany: "OMG guys I found the perfect coin for us to invest, it's $SHT and it's totally untapped!"
>All of OP's buddies chime in; "Yeah that looks great! Let's do it! Everyone buy up now!"
>OP: "I'll graciously take down the first buy wall, and then you guys do the rest!"
>OP takes down first buy wall
>Retarded anons buy up OP&friends' second buy wall
>Discord closes
>90% of you lose out
There you go anons, I just gave you spoilers of exactly what's going to happen if you join this group, and just about any other group you'll find here on Veeky Forums.

>Already have 4 future billionaires in our exclusive discord.
mfw...lost all money...promises other to make future billionaire...

i paid 4 btc to join a group that did similar stuff to me once.

difference is they didnt just end it, they accused people in the group of leaking info one by one to kick them out and if you stood up to that they kicked you too for obviously being a leaker.

lost more than 4 btc they and whales in the group like btc-e's moosa and fontas who were in the group dumped on us in the market too and told us to hold or we're kicked out.

Yep sorry that happened to you user. Hopefully it's a 4btc lesson learned. Unfortunately in the past 6 months or so since crypto picked back up, Veeky Forums has been inundated with kikes and cheats.
Also I just realized in my post here when I said "buy wall" I meant "sell wall" but I'm sure you all got the point.

discord.gg/Cfsces

Very small group of miners/traders we help each other get rich as it benefits the both of us.

If you talk shit, act retarded, do lame shit you'll instantly be banned.

Come through.

Thanks for that. Grade A noob here, i'll just be monitoring and seeing what you guys are saying. Not even sure where to start with learning all about this shit but hopefully i pick up a bit of the lingo.

>Doesn't even know the lingo
>Throwing himself into a shark tank
Assuming they don't kick you in 48 hours for inactivity, here's a bit of advice for you.
Go ahead and absorb what you can, learn what you can, and try to get a feel for what's going on. Then the moment that you feel you're ready to actually commit money to something, remind yourself that you don't know shit and wait another few months.

Great advice bother, absorbed and accepted. Im not one of the rush in.

pls delete

nah we ain't elitist.
im down to help noobies.
don't expect us to spoonfeed you tho.

This discord I'm in is great right now, found it a while ago has 600+ people all discussing Crypto

Been following 4 discord groups for a week. All a waste of time

Lol this is a cool fantasy but our group is not about telling anyone to buy anything, and we mostly talked about ICO's so far

i have discord ive just started using it and im typing that "T5pBQFK" in the search bar and nothing comes up? can someone just add me? my user is: gloomywoods

had to already ban 1 idiot trying to shill.

everyone else has been cool.

join if u wanna talk if not why even join?

discord.gg/Cfsces

lowercase k at the end user

Can't even lurk an hour without getting removed.
Paranoid much ?

We don't want our group too be big. It's meant to be small.
It's meant to share information. If you're not contributing what's the point of us keeping you around? Atleast introduce yourself.

If u want a large public crypto hit up spacestation.

why dont we open an irc channel for this?

because who the fck uses irc in 2017.

it's a normie filter, great!

still nothing comes up

try this link it will probably work
discord.gg/T5pBQFk

Closed our link!

Met some cool new interesting people.
Had too bann 1 guy with the jew avatar.. was too 4chany for our taste... calling people kikes and saying chink coin when ur the new kid isn't probably the smartest thing to do lmao.

Exact type of ppl we didn't want...

Lates!

Lmao Someone was banned for calling out the chinks?

You fucking jews

yeah good, i would never want to join a bunch of people who takes themselves so serious and have PC policies like that.