Love it when normies talk about crypto

>"cryptocurrencies aren't regulated"

>"It's so risky tho."

>"I want to...but can't afford it."

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/the-curious-tale-of-tethers-6b0031eead87
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're right about the first two. The fact that it isn't regulated is the reason you see pnd's and massive sell walls in smaller market caps. That shit is illegal in normal investments.

>that image

Always gives me a good kek

No regulations is more fun
Ancaps might be right

>Itt normies acting like they're not new

Here comes the statist scum

this

i hope jews stay away

hackernoon.com/the-curious-tale-of-tethers-6b0031eead87

Wait until this shit breaks your neck and 70% of your money puffs into thin air before you can even understand what happened.

>normies on Veeky Forums

You havent been outside in a while a chump?

>tfw partying and studying whitepapers, buying crypto and fucking Stacy.
You have no idea what you can do if you actually spend your time effectively OP.

>thinks Veeky Forums is le dark web
s-s-sure Mr Snowden whatever you say

Help. You got any book recommendations or shit like that? I'm so unproductive it's insane and the only reason I even have a job is through nepotism.

I've listened to hundreds of hours of Jordan B. Peterson lectures and still can't do much more than clean my fucking room.

>thinks Stacy and Chad browse Veeky Forums

Ok bud

>The red light district0x is a dangerous part of the dark web I saw a hooker injecting 5bitcoins there

JUST FUKIN DO IT FAGGET
>1 LIFE
>NOT MAKING THE WORLD UR MEME

I was in a meeting at work yesterday (at a consulting firm) and we were listening to this lecture on finance and interest rates together. The guy asked for any questions and all of a sudden someone asked what the lecturers thought about cryptocurrencies and bitcoins.

>I would stay on the sidelines for now. It looks good but it's just too risky..
>It's nearly impossible to predict with cryptocurrencies. Probably not a good investment right now
>Cryptocurrency is in a bubble so maybe once that pops we could start recommending it.

I was fucking laughing out loud about my crypto gains this whole time listening to these "professionals" tell a room full of other professionals that Bitcoin = bad and you should stick with bonds (cause the stock market could be headed down for a while. True, but still.)

General life advice is just develop skills then apply them, three years ago I had massive social anxiety and just stared at the ground all the time. Then I developed confidence by hanging around with PUAs and doing their affirmations, most of them were bad people but they at least know how to be confident. I also started to learn how to chat to random strangers(still kissless virgin) and that helped a load with just being socially out there and making friends easily. From there learning presentation skills is what I did next so that I could perform in front of people and in a high pressure situation such as a job interview. Then I started to learn fitness stuff and focused on that to get myself in shape and learned some stuff about how to blend in with society better(at this point I was really likeable but still strange). Next year was just spent refining all of my skills further and I got a company to pay to put me through a degree(Being in compsci with the social aptitude similar to a PUA is super rare especially if young). Fast forward to one month before starting a degree(still kissless virgin) started hanging out with PUA friends again to learn game(I was already good at introducing and building rapport so it was really just timing and what to say that needed work). Then when I started my degree I just asked out every girl I saw who was 1.Attractive and 2.Seemed nice in an initial conversation. In around 2 hours I already had 12 girls just waiting for me so I went on dates with 12 different girls in the space of 2 weeks and got to fuck 9 of them. That's how I did my shit man go ahead and ama, might make dedicated thread.

>While you fucking Stacy, I was buying cryptos

Chad has already won if he's fucking Stacys. That's the bloody end goal for most here anyways?

we will make decentralized Stacy's that everyone can fuck equally

Think that's called roasties and its manipulated by a few whales who got in the ICO

kek

>Good luck converting it to real money!

Dang nice job turning your life around. There is hope for us yet.

Pardon my ignorance here, but this only affects people trading in tether right?

If I buy altcoins on Bittrex using BTC, and when I want to cash out, I send it to Coinbase to cash out. Am I affected by this if this tether situation collapses?

That was beautiful

>listening to Jordan Peterson

Thats part of your problem.

I am a wizard.

for .01 BTC I will cast good fortune upon you and all the coins you are holding.

Guaranteed rises of +1235,813%

throw in an extra .05 and I will cast moonspells for the coin you have the most.

moonfly ,moon high , coin in sky.

-wizard out

BTC: 1BcWLCMeRtt2CGq9kuUui5hC9qiwHSPk1n

How you been to /b/ or /soc/ lately
Or any niche hobby boards like diy or out etc

"professionals" are idiots. they're old decrepit they lost at life. you're either in crypto or youre not right now. I have some very classically rich friends that believe only vanguard will save them. Good luck losers