Reforming Islam from within

There must be at least 1 rich LARPer in here from Europe. You should found a new sect of Islam that does the following:

1. Basically, revive Muʿtazila Islam, but don't call it that. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muʿtazila

2. Strict Qur'anism. Classical Arabic Qur'an is the only legitimate scripture. Everything else is heresy.

3. Ban circumcision of any kind.

4. Ban incest to the 10th degree like the Catholic Church did.

5. Separate mosques for men and women. Women lead the prayers at the women's mosque instead of sitting in the back like children. Mosques have to be at least 1 km apart.

6. Keep the rest of Islam to uncuck whitey and up the birthrate.

what the fuck would that accomplish

also, legitimize Sufis

It would stop terrorism and Europeanize Islam, taking away power from the Arabians.

How can you reform something from God? The Jews did this to their religion, so God sent down Jesus, the Christians then did the same, so God sent down Muhammad, Islam doesn't need reform. It's perfect, also sage and stop posting the same two things on different boards

Your points contradict each other.

Islam is the hero Europe needs. Too bad actual Muslims are subhuman swine and will probably destroy all the Western museums and universities when they take over.

I think a huge problem is powerful Arab countries (i.e. the Gulf monarchies) actively promote a form of Islam (Wahhabi/Salafi) that begets shit like terrorism and what I like to call neckbeard Muslims (seriously, their beards are a joke)

we need either an oil bubble burst or a war that truly effects Saudi et. al.
and a bit of stabilization in other Arab countries (i.e. Egypt, Maghreb, Levant) wouldn't hurt, since desperate times = desperate measures. how to accomplish that though, is extremely difficult

Kys kuffar

Sufis can be just as extremist and islamist, just like shias.

Sick and tired of westerners viewing islam in a dualistic view wahabis are evil but sufis are good sunis are terrorist but shias are not

In reality almost every single one of them can be just as brutal and extremist. That doesn't mean that some ideologies are more prone to extremism than others though.

Something has to fill the power vacuum after oil prices fall thanks to Tesla. Turkish and Iranian Islam are not good enough.

please do point me to some extremist Sufism, sounds interesting

>inb4 that Balkan order that shoves picks through their cheeks

>Europeanize Islam

I for one welcome a Guardianship of the Jurists

>also turkey's been pretty secular up until the last couple years

Not a real Muslim.

Most terrorists are Western-educated to some extent. "Pure" Wahhabis are relatively docile, but Muslims become fundamentalists when they go to college and learn about logic and rationality. Radicalism is just a literal, logical interpretation of Islam without any of the hypocrisy of "normal" Muslims.

Also Muslims do not like how America keeps messing with their countries.

Almos all extremist in Turkey who want to overthrow secularism and establish islamic reign / sharia are from sufis orders. Erdogan for example comes from Nakshibandism, a sufi order.

>donmehposting
isn't it enough what you've done to the glorious osmanli caliphate? fucking crypto jews

They're European Muslims

>also turkey's been pretty secular up until the last couple years
Nope, if anything, turkey is more secular now, as sufis were infiltrating the millitary and taking their orders from imams rather than the chain of command. They were called Gulenis and allied themselves with Erdogan against seculars

Plenty of secular soldiers who were imprisoned or expelled by those islamist actually returned to their post after the coup. Coup failed probably due to the Erdogan+Secular alliance against gulenist. Now whether erdogan will break his alliance with seculars just as he did with gulenist is another topic

What if England is my Home?