Oldfag advice. Lesson 3

Hello my friends!
As always I will give you my forecast on coin I hold atm.
Forcast for September 2017:

NEO: 80$
OMG: 18$
XRP: 0.3$
CVC: 2-4$
XVG: 80 SAT

See you in 2 weeks. Good luck my friends.

I hope you are right

Ripple iis a shitcoin
seriously

but the neo and omg predictions are pretty possible
concerning the other coins, I can't opinate on them

I added XRP so noobs stop dreaming...
I don't hold it :) But I did surf the wave ;)

If you want cheap coins to hold you should go for ark and iota, they'll eventually kick off, but their market is nothing compared to neo and omg, so don't expect sudden pumps based on "big news"

marketing*

ark needs to step up its marketing, each coin should be worth so much more than $150 with everything that they've already done

Only NEO and OMG has low cirrculation supply... price is ment to be high.

what the fuck are you talking about
OMG has a larger supply than ARK, and NEO's total supply isn't that much lower than both of them

how do i know i can trust you?

>trusting what strangers say on the internet

whats your prediction for ether?

Coinbase takes days!

When the F*$%K is my bitcoin going to be here!

I don't know. I can say it will be 1k+ next year on this date.

Memes aside, CVC has a total supply of 1b with only 340m in circulation. I haven't read everything about it so I might be wrong here but how do you expect such a huge rise from today's $0.50 into +2$ range by september?

Because I believe this is future project.

i liked your predictions mainly because my long term holdings are neo, omg, cvc and eth.

i hope u're right op.

I hoped for some kind of reasoning or explanation but alright I guess. Can't rely on others anyways you either do your own research or miss out.

like you said. do your own research and make decision.

I know a guy who works for Ark and he said they won't be having "big news coming" for a while, since they want to improve their project. But he also said, once that's completed, Ark will shill itself to the moon and beyond, so keep up with their happenings

I'm afraid that it's gonna become stagnant and people will start pulling their money out of it until it dies in a whisper
I'm tired of this "accumulation" phase I want it to at least break $3

He told me chances are really high ark reaches $2,50 and makes it its new floor until the end of the year

$2.50 by when?

probably it's going to 1,9 in mid september, take a breath and then straight up after it, my bets are in november $4

who is this "oldfag", and does he have a track record for correct predictions? anyone have SS of his previous posts/predictions?

>XVG still lower than I bought it

Any STRAT prediction user?

Whats your predication for Ark?