Well played

How did black Americans go from having to work for no pay(sans room and board) to getting paid without having to work(welfare).

I myself am a grown black man who will never HAVE to work a day in his life. How do you guys do it? Rely on a job, and work all the time.

There's no way I could live like that.

niggers

Drugs

Serious question. When did the flip from supporting to being supported happen, and why?

So what you actually want to ask without being a cunt is: when was the welfare state established in the US?

Wasn't it LBJ who established the Safety Net?

>you'll never be a black american getting paid for doing nothing, sniffing crack all day and banging bitches with your BBC then eating booty 'erry day without caring about the shit you are ingesting

Yeah, sounds right, but I'd argue you've barely had one since Reagan. I mean you don't even have a healthcare system.

How did American niggers go from slaves to some of the best taken care of people on the planet, with global culture supremacy?

Famalam, the US is the worst country in the developed world to be poor in.

>American niggers
There are no niggers besides America. Both words are interchangeable

I want to penetrate her vaginal cavity with my erect penis

Y' know what I'm sayin'?

That's because african americans are the true descendants of Egypt (KEMET) and therefore protected and blessed by Medjed

Why can't we have the same autistic janitors /int/ has?

Veeky Forums used to be a nice place.

There are actually striking similarities between them even though they are not closely related.
-They were used as labor to build great structures
-Are mixed
-have a love for jewelry and tattoos
-People are obsessed with their culture

>Global culture supremacy.
Lel.

Well the original motive behind wellfare stems from the fact that most people would find it quite shameful if their country to just allow people to die of starvation or some other poverty induced ailment. Obviously now welfare has expanded way beyond the scope of just fending off starvation.

They don't have global culture supremacy.

They have cultural supremacy in the US, but only because they actually have a culture, and white Americans don't.

>don't.
*aren't allowed to

No one's forcing you to be an uncultured swine, user.

You serious right now? Go try and start White Culture Club at any University and see how fast you get expelled.

You can produce culture without being racist, user.

Culture produced by black Americans isn't just for black Americans.

Just read a fucking book. Stop being so religious. Stop electing reality TV stars as your leader.

Because actual humans want to contribute and create.
Animals and lesser races are fine with just existing and fulfilling their stupids urges (drugs,fucking etc)
Normal humans dont want to stagnate. Why the fuck do you think my country ( germany) is this fucking rich and powerful even tho after 2 lost world wars?
We like to create,build and explore.

fun fact, my parents are so stinking rich that i could like a coked up hiphop mogul all my life.
But I dont because my parents instilled values and a conscience in me not consumerism and hedonism, thats not how they got where they are.

Fuck you little moocher, people like you are the reasons blacks are seen as lazy unimaginative cry babies all over the world.

what culture? rap? twerking? car jacking?
what?

Jazz, blues, rock and roll, rap.

And what culture does America have beyond music? Michael Bay and Guy Fieri, that's what.

rock and roll is black america? Its not.
Jazz and blues ok, the black man has rythm ok.
Anything of actual worth for a society ?
Actual american culture is the ranch/farm lifestyle.
The closest to real american values are the amish. its a nation of settlers and survivers, trecking, hunting, raising animals, tend to the land etc pp that used to be the american way.

But all in all i can safely say neither white americans nor black americans have contributed a lot to culture or world society except extremly degenerate hedonism and rampant narcissm.
( i love black music btw. )

Not to mention the food. Barbeque, fried chicken. It's not much of a cuisine, but it's all America really has and it's black.

>rock and roll is black america? Its not.

You mean currently? Maybe not, but it definitely was back in the late 40s, early 50s.

>Actual american culture is the ranch/farm lifestyle.
>The closest to real american values are the amish. its a nation of settlers and survivers, trecking, hunting, raising animals, tend to the land etc pp that used to be the american way.

That's not a culture, that's a lifestyle that people all over the planet lived 200 years ago.

then explain what culture is to me.
You say black music and how is a barn fest where a few ranchers and families meet to dance and drink not culture?

Look at african culture, gential mutiliation, witch doctors, banging on drums and not much more except a few exceptions like the ethiopians.

Stop with all the black loving, it aint healthy for you(unless youre black, then youre golden)

Black america for blacks
white america for whites

We need to be segregated to get along. black power/ panthers new that, american natsoc movement and KKK knew this too. So did the greatest leader of black america.

This all completly mingled society shit just doesnt work.

>I myself am a grown black man who will never HAVE to work a day in his life
Actually you are a white guy in his early 20s doing a shamefully retarded false flag post posing as a stereotypical black in order to get attention and discuss your normie /pol/ shit on Veeky Forums.

Not sure why theres user stupid enough to reply, I guess Veeky Forums has become dumber over time.

No body gives a shit about barn dances outside of Texas lol.

Face it, most of the globally relevant culture that comes from the US was made by black people, lol.

>Country music
>Cadillacs
>Rock music
>Guns
>Hamburgers & Milk shakes
>being Chad and loud
All hallmarks of american culture made by whites

Rock and roll is black, rock is English.

But I'll give you country and western

If you want to know what american culture is, look at the 50s nuclear family.
Thats what America was and should be about.
Strong tight knit communities who strive to better their living standards and respect each other. This only works in one race societies and pretty much nowhere else. There will be shitstorms and clashes once cultures/races mix too much. Its inevitable, im not even racist im realistic.

Damn whiteys probably

>White Culture

Which one, though? German? English? Czech? Pretty sure any culture club centered on an actual European nation's culture will be fine.

Just don't pick Bavaria. The beer is great, but the traditional outfits suck.

> White American's don't.
You haven't gotten out of the city to see it then, because it varies heavily by region.

I moved the fuck out of rural Texas to escape country music, yearly schedules that revolve around harvests and ag shows sprinkled with high school sporting events, and leisure activities centered around hunting, fishing, and professional sporting events. Lousianna has that gibberish that they call French, fishing, hunting, their own music, etc. New Mexico has mountain sports, hunting, or just being a dirty hippie in general.

I'm sure other states have their own indigenous cultures as well.

Edgy nigger

Sauce based barbeque maybe. People out in the Southwest have been grilling meat in a combination of Anglo/German style mixed with Mexican influences for a long time now.

Other oddities and remixes that come to mind are buffalo wings, Chicago style pizza, brats and beans from the midwest, what passes for American Chinese food, Cajun, etc. I'm sure I'm missing some others.