blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate
blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions
youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're going to need this

pic related, OP tomorrow

>OP tomorrow

Enjoy those BCC bags

what am i looking at? is this a scene in godzilla?

Btc dies tonight.

Litecoin will atomic swap prices n

another one tomorrow

World Trade Center

What on earth happened here?

joos

>they don't know what 9/11 is

is this when I start considering suicide? Are people really this young?

that jet fuel sure burns at a hell of a temperature

Normally this is just fud but this time it IS DIFFERENT. BTC is flawed at its core and is being exploited. From 8-16-17 to 8-21-17 btc LOST HALF its hashing power. The number of transactions is going down per day and the median block time has tripled since 8-16-17 to 8-21-15. BCH has been going up and is the only viable option. I know other coins could be used but BitcoinCash has been primed to replace. I'll link sources on block chain below. You can thank matt damon.

Hash rate -
blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate

Confirmation time -
blockchain.info/charts/n-transactions

>told to never forget
>has forgotten

That's right! Stick it to the man!

Dude it was all staged.

Literally this

If you're not watching bch rn on bittrex you a big dummy wit no money dat why ima take yo honies broke boi

deuces

SELL SELLSELL

>trading off of info that is DAYS old
>shorting btc ever
>being this stupid

BTC hashrate is already back above 7th/s you absolute and total idiot. The last day on that retarded fucking chart is the 21st...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soundstage in burbank from what I recall

you are a colossal retard

official narrative is bullshit

That's WTC bldg 6 after mossad/cia/fbi (((false flag))). The most overlooked WTC bldg.

The narrative is
>plane hits bldgs one and two
>both freefall into their own footprint, like you're watching a demolition video in fast forward, leaving 45 degree cuts on the beams dripping with thermite residue (most common demolition explosive)
>bldg 7 collapses as well from the planes hitting 1 and 2 (???) (((???)))
>bldg 6 has a giant crater in the center of it, from planes hitting 1 and 2 (((?????????????????????)))
>cars incinerated all over FDR parkway etc. more than a mile away from wtc
Do some image searches, the narrative for 911 is a ridiculous jewish lie that the media, legislative and executive branches, DOJ and FBI all colluded for.

ok better give them all to me pls

BTC: 13Sddvphtxpu3i7WvMGmMsHkdBegofGe1T

also nyc local officials, every level of govt participated

how is it a jewish lie if there were literally hundreds of jews in the WTC

please dont feed the /pol/tard

prove it you retard

its actually concerning how many people believe the WTC and the moon landing were fake.. its not hard to blow up a tower with a plane.. its not hard to get a rocket to the moon.. wtf..

if you're not being (((obtuse))), read what I said again.

ho owns all of he media stations that broadcast that retarded narrative?
>t. jew
>t. jew
Two alluminum planes flew through steel beams and blew up 3 large buildings, not 2.

WTC 7 wasn't hit by anythng.

Why is there a crater in the midde of WTC 6 which wasn't hit either.

How did the steel beams break off at 45 degree angles at ground level and whre did the thermite on them come from?

WTF does that fucking shit have to do with Bitcoin tomorrow? Goddamn fuck off man.

no u

same tribe behind 911 is behind segwit

oy vey

the important ones weren't

I don't need to know you contry's history&problems I already got my country's history&problems.
But yeah I remember that day, they interrupted a episode of DBZ for that shit.

>it's another "I care about an event that occurred almost twenty years ago that I was too young to remember because my life is utter trash and I'm on the verge of suicide" thread

>jew digits

Here's Larry admitting WTC 7 was CONTROLLED DEMOLITION
youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk

JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEANS

You guys better be FUDing.
I just bought one BTC before Segwit activated

bro this already hit your stop

hodl

holy kek

So there is enough pumped alts converted to btcs which can be dumped to make the "prediction" true?

BCH is pathetic now, why not let the people decide. Dumping BTC will dump everything.

The evidence used for the whole report on the WTC collapse released to the public consisted only of a description of a computer simulation, lol.