Monero won't move

Bought at $98 and it's basically been dead or lower since. I know it's only been two days but wtf where did the volatility go? Am I gonna be stuck holding this for a month or more before I see some gains? Not gonna sell low

>buying at ath
You basically had it coming

it was cheap for so long why would you just now buy?

>buy high sell low

Veeky Forums investment genius in action

Welcome to the Monero life. Everything rises quicker, but when it goes up it doesn't go down like the others.

Figured it would keep pumping or repump in a few days. So far nothing.

Jesus Christ you bought so fucking high omg

apparently this shit is going to be available in India soon. all those disgusting shit-smeared pajeets can exchange anonymously exchange XMR for mangos and child brides now

If you'd consider it be worth $250 by December then he bought pretty fucking low yo

>same price
>volume drops 10k btc

the whales are accumulating

I remember when XMR had 8 mil daily volume.
This rocket is going to take off soon.

yeah and if you consider it would be worth 3 mil a monero by tomorrow it'd be low too but thats just speculation you dumb faggot

Monero is a long hold, not a pump and dumb trash

hold until $500

This. Really this.

Exactly, wut were they thinking? Shit was 40 bucks a week ago.

you bought the news, the volume and volatility is massive compared to how monero normally is.

Monero isn't an ICO, the price is gonna deflate as more degenerate ICO gamblers realize how Monero normally trades.

We're heading into another bear market desu. Don't buy anything with a very recent pump in its history.

It's gonna pump/dump on 27 when trading will start on bithumb

Bitcoin was going down by -8%. And so every other coin.

But Monero was going up by 40%. As a only coin in the market.

So everybody buy in. And now are holding their bags. Very soon they will start selling it for other coins. And it will go back to 45$. Coin just can't go from 40$ to 100$ in a one week. Currently it's overpriced. And it will go back to 45$. In a about 6 months it will again reach 100$. But slowly. And at that point it will really have value of 100%.

Ocean is steadily rising. But you are currently riding on a very high wave.

you'll be waiting for a long time

what makes you think we're headed for a bear market?

Why didnt they just call it Al Queda Bucks

Please remember that if the price is too low, then a dramatic rise may be required in order to correct the market price. We are currently experiencing a price correction, and the question remains open: is the correction going to the logical risk-adjusted discounted value of cash flow with infinite duration, or will it pause for a while before it continues to correct?

In the first case it would continue up for a couple of orders of magnitude. But given the historical madness of crowds which has allowed XMR to remain undervaled for so long and to such a large degree, I rather expect the price to pause and stagnate somewhere between 100 and 200 until more information leaks to a larger pool of investors, of greater liquidity, causing the upward correction to resume.

One would think this should be obvious to anyone with a basic finance background, given the historical example of BTC. Why does it not sink in to their thick skulls? Well, FOMO will fix that eventually.

Spot on. I think you'll have continued news of Bitcoin transactions being more readily IDed by law enforcement, leading to further demand for truly anonymous currencies.

Your crystal ball sucks.
>nobody can predict the future so never bet a pump keeps pumping.

listen to this user

You could consider it worth a million next week. Doesn't mean shit. Never buy the ath. At least wait for some kind of dip. FOMO is why everybody on Veeky Forums has bags. r/relationships can invest better than most of you guys.

Only reason mono is going up is due to a forced pump.

>forced pump

Sucks to be you, I bought the dip.
Also yes it will move, you are just an impatient kid like 95% of this board.

did you read my post OP? from a few hours ago?

as you can see, Monero is already crashing, it's down -10%

exactly like I said

i guess you will be holding for a long time now

i mean you bought almost at the absolute peak

sell it now and cut losses would be my suggestion

buy high, sell low

what the fuck I tell you faggots?

Still a lot further to go

WIDESPREAD

I know, right? It's the Korean exchange news that caused a surge in buy orders.