In 10 years youll realize that all you had to do was hold eth to be a millionaire and you will cry...

in 10 years youll realize that all you had to do was hold eth to be a millionaire and you will cry. this is probably the last pump bitcoin will ever get because no one will use lightning instead of alts.

no, eth is not centralized, not inflationary, and is the only coin that can scale. all that fud is just btc fanboys trying to cope with the fact that no asset will rise forever.

It I had bought bitcoin 7 year ago when I heard cool people talking about it on forums with my 13 year old with the 2k bucks my grandmother game me I would have been a millionaire before I hit 20 baka

*Neo

if only I could go back in time and tell my grandpa to buy real estate

>buying a shitcoin with no max supply
>nmfw Vitalik has an autism fit and prints 100 million more of them by mistake

no thanks

Most people here are high school kids trading their lunch money so they can't afford eth and desperately try to FUD it. But the truth is ETH's roadmap is fucking insane and it will moon to absurd levels by the time the ethereum foundation even gets half of it done. Aside from scaling I think its biggest issue atm is Solidity, but that won't matter once WASM gets developed further and they have a WASM to Solidity compiler which will let you write smart contracts in any mainstream programming language.

Vitalik confirmed that ETH has a soft cap of 100m, meaning that more will always be mined but the inflation rate will be so low that it will barely offset burning.

Did you like how the chinks pumped you for a shit ton of cash today?

Chinese owned crap, enjoy being taken for a ride by Han and his friends

neo is a pump and dump. its literally a cheap knockoff of eth with the roadmap. china will use it over eth, why?

without the roadmap*

I own all three main coins. Wish I had just put it all into LTC right about now tho

Money Skeleton owns 90% of coins, eth is a scam

eth is gonna moon tomorrow or the day after, the chart is screaming it, it broke the downwards trend today and is trading sideways

LTC is up like 10% because BCC profiteers are seeking refuge from the hashrate battle. no real value change there. dont chase FOMO and numbers, investment is long term.

im not a TA fag but I really want to get into it. learning simple patterns now (meme triangles, bear trap bull trap) what does trading sideways mean? or, because im not a faggot, whats a good website to reference for these kinds of things?

Vitalik owns

How to be rich in 2 years: own 500 ETH & 500 XMR.

>whats a good website to reference for these kinds of things?
Investopedia

BUMP

sub zero inflation is not off the table, actually (meaning decreasing supply)

but once Proof of Stake is in action, it won't matter much, because for every ETH you have, you'll increase your stash by the inflation % annually, as long as you keep it in a stake-mining-pool, without any additional costs

You mean like bitcoin that just created 15 million new coins not even a month ago?

Off yourself

eth to the moon trump2k17

You know that slavshit is going to dump his ETH for $5 when hes ready right? ETH cant even serve its purpose at this price