Thoughts on rich people? Why are they such horrible people?

Thoughts on rich people? Why are they such horrible people?

lack of understanding about how the 99% live and think

>Why are they such horrible people?
Because they can afford to be

when will it be my turn for rich people

How poor do you have to be to think boat shoes and sunglasses = rich ?

Because they can.

I can't wait to be rich as fuck and keep dressing/looking like a mountain man.

>ralph lauren
>college freshman boat shoes
>rich

yea wtf is this bullshit. guys dress like that in high school

he's really handsome actually

what did she mean by this?

This

Poor people are poor because they care what others think about them and they hate on anyone more successful than them

Poor people are also lazy, unmotivated, and don't value health and education, but being a hater is the hallmark of being poor

Most poor people I know aren't rich because they're not willing to take risks, outside of going to gamble

Paranoia and fear are the moneykillers. There's a difference between taking a chance on an unknown and refusing to do something obviously stupid, and too many people conflate the two.

nice meme

rich people are generally nicer better people

richer people tend to communicate more, are more friendly, are more open to ideas and cooperation.

rich people just don't deal with poor people because they've learned their lesson that poor people tend to be:

moochers
complainers
always trying to derive some benefit
actually don't work hard
questionable background/families

why would anyone want this in their life?

This

Because they know they are better than you, poor scum

>5'11" vs 6"

Was thinking the same thing
True rich kids dress as though they are homeless

this

>how rich people spend their time
-bettering themselves
-becoming richer
-working hard
-enjoying life
-not worrying about other people

>how poor people spend their time
-being lazy and unmotivated
-engaging in destructive behaviors
-thinking about how they can get rich without doing any work
-complaining about not being rich
-bitching about people better than them instead of bettering themselves

hm i wonder why rich people dont give af about poor people.

>Thoughts on rich people? Why are they such horrible people?
Because of survivorship bias.
Normalfags only are able to identify those rich people who constantly choose to reveal their power level.
They represent maybe 5% of rich people but literally the worst of them.
On the other hand, 95% are in stealth mode or at least you would be unable to identify them as rich without knowing.They have higher/different objectives and life is way more comfy like that.

poor people are the same, they're just more stupid

Some people really believe this shit.

Remember this post, Veeky Forums. THIS is why all the rich have to die.

rich people dont beg me for money on the street, rich people dont break into my car and steal my shit, rich people dont fuck around and take 20 fucking minutes to put together a god damn meatball sub when im hungry and have work to do.

Rich people? Looks like a normal fag to me? You're literally the only poor fag NEET in this thread.

We are all crypto kings

stealthy rich person detected

>Why are they such horrible people

Because they treat people as objects. I don't know what causes that though. A life of buying servants to do things I think.

Poor detected

This. I feel like i fall into this all the time. I'm currently trying to start a company that will sell products via dropshipping, and half the time I'm gungho about doing it, and the other half there's a voice in my head telling me that it's a waste of time and it'll never succeed.
I mean, the odds are that if i'm smart about things and I learn from mistakes, I stand at least a decent chance of being successful. I have a cousin who is somewhat successful doing something similar in her free time, and she makes extra bank selling fake eyelashes to retarded women (best demographic btw).
I am not a complete retard, i have an MBA from a top public school, and i have business experience (just not my own), so I feel like it could work. I dunno, shit's just weird.

Indeed. Real richfags wear shitty blue jeans their wife bought and polos from TJMaxx. They drive Honda Civics/Camrys 2-3 years old with trim.

no, they just commit securities fraud and steal your entire retirement

No. Real rich fags dont wear shit like ralph lauren or vineyard vines. If they are gonna be cheap they would at least get Brook's Brothers. Real rich people pay other people buy them clothes from niche stores

Why would they even need to commit securities fraud? They can legally steal your money using math.

Market has risen at about 10% a year in the past century. So all they have to do is charge you a (((2% mangement fee))), find 4 other retards like you and they pretty much own the returns on your amount of money.

Also they do this WITHOUT RISK. So it's as if they control an amount even larger.

Most people say it was Microsoft that made Bill successful, but in reality it was this, the moment he jumped over that chair things changed. What a spectacle.

This. We have to eat the rich (except for me I'm rich but I'm one of the good ones)

Indeed. Anyone who makes

The ones you think of as horrible (not saying they aren't) are typically the children of people who worked very hard to get where they are. These children (and they will remain very much children well into their "adult" lives) therefore think money grows on trees and have never and maybe will never lift a finger to do anything for themselves.

sharpening the guillotine

If you want to get rid of the rich, the exploitative, ruling class, get rid of the system that allowed them to come into existence.

Degenerate poorfag wanting to kill rich people. How surprising. Guess what? Rich people tend to be smarter, more attractive, more pleasant to be around, more driven. That's why they're more successful. And instead of asking yourself what all these successful people are doing differently from you, you just want to kill them? Fuck you. That mindset is why you will be a loser for the rest of your life.

This is why I support Ethereum.

Haha kill yourself. I'm a banker and I have clients who are millionaires and others who are poor as fuck

There are lazy dumb rich people and there are hardworking rich. There are lazy dumb poor and hardworking poor.

Agreed though, lazy dumb poor people fucking trigger me

>instead of asking yourself what all these successful people are doing differently from you

reaping the benefits of their privilege. thats why the cycle never ends

>There are lazy dumb rich people and there are hardworking rich. There are lazy dumb poor and hardworking poor.

Wow you must be a genius. It NEVER would have crossed my mind that lazy and hardworking people can be either rich or poor. You have truly changed my life with this new insight.

It's not rich people being inherently terrible, it's new money vs old money

Old money is usually a bunch of spoiled faggots