Are they the ultimate goodguy ?

>ALWAYS collaborated with krauts when it came to eroding Europe (most notably with the 30 years' war and communism)

You tell me

No they killed dozens if not more with their useless wars wich they themselves started. Their kings were nothing more then homosexuals constantly having incest orgys and their population thinks a revolution means you have to cut off everyones head off until nobodys left.
If you wanna see a good guy look at Lichtenstein.

>Make Goys Revolution
>Cant control the shitty revolution and declare war on everyone
>Invades Spain causing that all his colonys chimout
>Now the half of america is a fucking piece of shit

Yeah, they're the good guys... fuck you.

>t.anglo

Why is Veeky Forums so disgustingly pro-French and anti-English? I just assume that as normal it's a tiny minority circlejerking but it's a question worth asking.

anglos have contributed nothing to humanities when compared to the french

nope, not at all

Success breeds contempt.

Depend what period

You can be anti-English without being pro-French. Everyone with a brain hates Anglos.

Childhood is idolizing the Germans
Adulthood is realizing the Anglos were better.
Ascension is coming to the fact that the French were superior in every way.

Sure- if you don't count the slavery, colonialism, torture, useless wars, and lack of rights to their citizens.

It's a mixture of contrarianism, a desire to fit in, int memes going too far and jealousy. Most actual French posters on here don't hate the British.

>Most actual French posters on here don't hate the British.

We consider them as barbarians that we colonized and civilized a long time ago

You realize pre norman britons were very different genetically to modern britons?

I don't see why you're trying to upset brits. We're taught the norman conquest in school, it's just that we have history to be proud of that happened less than 900 years ago.

>it's just that we have history to be proud of that happened less than 900 years ago.

Really?

>muh Francafrique
No
Neo colonial empires are cancer.
Fuck France

Good guy or not, France has always been unabashedly itself and has driven others to emulate it.

Unlike England which has always let itself be assimilated by a stronger force. England is craven and lacks conviction about anything.

In that way France is a good guy.

ouch
68m destroyed in one compact Veeky Forums post

Africa needs France to deal with its overpopulation

Yes

I only hate the eternal anglo more

You can smell the jelly emanating from that image

The French are a noisy bunch in Veeky Forums in general. You should check out /int/.

BTW this is most likely your average French supremacist so its worth dismissing their opinions.

I can only smell the bitter truth and the difficulty Brits have to cope with it

>You should check out /int/.

Well, I went there and I was pretty suprized to notice that most Franceboos arent French but Americans, Italians and Germans

Only the lower part.

Eheheheh, PENIS.

Thats basically in every western country, you idolise what is different to you. Funny to think that every shit country does the exact opposite.

Viva La France!
Nigel stay mad, ahahahaha

thats the smell of englishman pooping their pants at the sigh of the enemy

>what is industrial revolution

>child labour is something to be proud of

yes

Nothing wrong with child labour though. It build character.

France is fucking shit.

The french revolution was pure evil so i take it as a mixed bag.