Is Iran the biggest cuck in the Middle East?

Is Iran the biggest cuck in the Middle East?

Nah. That would be the armenians.

>massacre muslims by the thousands, for what they call west armenia

>cry when said muslims unite and stomp the shit out you, making your nation a shadow of its former self

I lmao evrytim

>Ran over by Alexander
> Ran over by Arabs
> Ran over by Khwarezmids
> Ran over by Mongols
> Ran over by Timmy
> Ran over Qizilbash
> Almost gangraped by Russians and Ottomans
> Preyed upon by oil-hungry perfidious Anglos and Americans
> Currently living a Damocles sword of a threat of an American invasion, that if occurs, will literally destroy meaningful Islamic civilization and convert it into Appalachia 2.0, crypto-muslim Hyper-Calvinist edition.

I don't know, you ask me

*you tell me

Before the Arab invasion (F)ersians used to call themselves Persian and their language Parsi. Then Arabs came, in Arabic language the letter "P" does not exist so Arabs called them Farsi. Today (F)ersians call themselves Fars and their language Farsi

When you see a (F)ersian diaspora trying to we wuz always remind that to him

You forgot how Seljuks cucked Shia Persians (Buyids) and destroyed them.

Yes, having a foreign language and symbol (that looks like a literal cunt) on their flag, a language from a people that literally wived them as devils and retards. Oh, did I mention they follow this religion too?
And because said people cannot pronounce P, they went from calling their language Parsi to Farsi. Can't insult our overlords now can we?

Seriously, not wonder the Sassanid spent the rest of their lives in China, they knew it was a lost cause to reconquer seeing how much they loved the Arabic cock.
Then the Turks can an gave them independence, and resurrected the ((F))arsi language.
Then based Reza Shah came along, wanted to suppress the Islamic cancer and try to resurrect the glory of the Sassanids, under the Shah Iran saw great development OH WAIT NO THEY WENT BACK TO BEING KEKS.
I MEAN HOLY SHIT, I CAN'T BELIEVE IRAN WILLINGLY ADOPTED CULTURE FROM LITERAL CAMELNIGGERS OR WHATEVER THE FUCKING ARABS RIDE ON, AT LEAST CHINA GENOCIDED THE NOMADIC FUCKS. And even if the nomads managed to conquer and gain influence in China, it would quickly get removed.
The the based Sassanids and Pahlavi literally did not deserve to rule these cucks.

Hmmm i wonder who could be behind this post?

> you again

is there really nothing better to do in Roachistan besides shitpost about Iranians?

>Iranians
(F)ersians*
ftfy

You made this thread multiple times over the week and the week before that, faggot.

>Ran over by Alexander
Alexander's empire lasted only 10 years, and the Persians were headed by a King who had no experience ruling anything even before that as a satrap to his predecessor as a governor. On top of that the Iranians broke the Seleucid monopoly of rule by the mid-3rd century BC.
>Arabs
Arabs only held Iran for about two centuries. Then the Abbassids would be entirely dependent on Persian and other Iranian states for their military and administration for their last centuries of existence.
>Khwarezmids
You mean Turks who got Persianized.
>Mongols
You mean the Mongols who rolled over the Khwarezmid Turks.
>Tamerlane
He just went around butchering defenseless cities, if you think this is impressive then you are an edgy cockroach.
>Qizilbash
Safavids aren't Turks.
>Gangraped by the Russians and Ottomans
No war ever included both Tsarist Russia fighting with the Ottoman Empire. On top of that the wars between the Ottomans and Safavids/Nader Shah were relatively an equal see-saw.
>Anglos
Iran is one of the few countries in Asia period that held itself independent of being fully colonized by European powers.
>Americans
America never ruled Iran.
>Damocoles sword of a threat
You mean the same empty threat that has been over-stated the last 40+ years?

Why do you samefag?

Poor Iran, America is bullying them

That's not Egypt.

Well just the fact that they didn't get arabized makes them less cuck than Egyptians, Phoenicians, and Berbers

except for Berbers those are and were Semitic peoples even before Arabs

Egyptians were not Semitic. Only Phoenicians were.

Still cucked.

Egyptian language and people stem from the same family as the rest of the Semitic languages do.

>The the based Sassanids and Pahlavi literally did not deserve to rule these cucks.
FUCKING THIS

The true Aryans are the Ossetians, and the """"P"""arsis of India, and some Europea Europeans whose bloodline goes back to the Sarmatians

The rest are just Arabid rape babies

Stop posting, Memet.