Bittrex

So, how bad is it? For real, what can I expect from it. I have half of my money in there.

it's the best exchange actually

i still thank it for giving me free BCH to sell

W-what?

Bittrex is quite good

Are we headed for an SEC crackdown?

>feds get involved
>fun is gone forever
can't they go fuck with the stockmarket and leave me alone

Its good just dont store NEO there store it in a wallet because Bittrex take your gas

Who /legacy/ account here?

A what?

etherdelta has all the new coins that go up. bittrex mostly goes down no matter what, with random pops. thre is no reason to keep your coins there just buy and remove or they will go down 9 out of ten days, except btc

It's alright, but you can't do advanced order types, there's no lending, no margin trading, and few pairings.

Really, the only good thing about it is how high volume it is. The interface leaves much to be desired. Even the charts are kind of shitty.

Do you have any examples of that?

So, what do you recommend?

Oh yeah, I forgot, the fees are really cheap. I guess that's why everyone uses it.

I use all of them.

Well, a lot of them, anyway. While I complain about bittrex, I do probably use it the most, simply because how cheap it is. I just wish it had more features.

Just remember,
Easy come Easy go. You can start over again it'll be okay you can survive this user. Think of the Japs who survived Hiroshima living in a radioactive country they lost everything too. Maybe they'll make Hentai about people like you some day. You will survive friendo

unironically my favorite exchange

Binance is going to overtake it.

What the fuck

This.

Binance has lower fees, faster transactions, lets you in on the action with BNN, had smooth platform in four languages, and way easier to takeyour coin out because No Jews.

It will take over China, the rest of Asia and the US, then Europe.

why would the feds only target bittrex, they'd target every exchange and trigger the next recession.

Stop hyping up BNB

I'm trying to accumulate while its under $10 still.

Binance will be a decentralized exchange in 2018.

isnt this SEC shit only a USA thing?