I recently inherited $4000 how do i turn this into 10,000 by December 6th?

i recently inherited $4000 how do i turn this into 10,000 by December 6th?

Buy a gun rob a bank kill people for their money.

Wageslaves hate him.

Buy into Kyber immediately after the ICO? I did the same with 0x... and let me tell ya. The gains were real tight-butthole

how many bancor for a jew like that

Unless you have a way to avoid taxes that ten grand becomes 5 grand.

the only good jew is a dead jew

buy NEO

Day trade cryptocurrency and make about 1 percent a day compounded. Doable.

Buy $4,000 worth of BNB

Wait 1 week

Mission Accomplished

This really.
NEO has the biggest opportunity to go to $400 by the end of the year.

buy one BTC on the next dip.

shes hot op. do u have nudes?

BAT coin maybe?

Annie Frank's little annex

You go and buy GRWI on Cryptopia.

6 milion

this. bat will mon for sure until december. sell the top and you got yourself 10K
gotta have good timing tho

Um.. you could honestly make enough to pay taxes for that 4k, and have a little over to move out of your moms basement and quit posting quazi Nazi "Jokes" on the web because you secretly hate yourself?

Wow, who shat on your shekels, Schlomo?

who

Well I was just assuming he posted it because he for some reason thought it would be a humerous pic to associate with his "Plight" of never having a job and his parents kick him down everything, which he has come to despise - because he knows he wouldnt be able to live without it.

12/6 is my bday. By XRP and have what you need within 1 week. Aftwr that, buy ETH and lomg on margin when the time is right. Check em.

First read about Ark.
And then buy Ark.

What wallet should i get ????
i don't want one limited to one devive

Seconded. Currently trading just south of .01 sats or around 40$. ATH was around .014 sats which was about 60$ at the time. No reason it can't hit 80$ by the end of the year (and that's just a conservative estimate, I honestly think it'll see closer to 100$.

??? In Canada that 10 grand becomes 7 grand. And thats only if your already in the highest tax bracket.
50% of profits are tax exempt on capital gains in Canada, dont know about US.

NEO is so overvalued its fucking stupid

Avalon my dude. Easy 2.5x gains by December

Hitler tried pretty hard to get the Jews out of Germany before he resorted to the labor camps, I wish that little cutie had made it out safe and sound. Put your 6k into btc.

BNB is stalled at the moment for a week. Binance are manipulating the price ever since it got to around $1.

the entire cryptosphere is overvalued. youre stupid if youre not going to make money from neo

OP Why not 100,000? That's the power of Digibyte

Check'd

HOW DO I BUY NEO

want to dump $8000 USD

Kek approves

Crypto is being choked out because it pissed off too many powerful people.

BTC GOING TO 50K END OF 2018 CONFIRMED FUCK THE JEWS

sweet. Gonna buy 100k

KEK approves

This.