Can we stop pretending this kid is a genius...

can we stop pretending this kid is a genius? it's terrifying that people are trusting millions of dollars with this idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnw0m8gHPAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most geniuses are retarded on politics.

Ya, lets trust you instead some average wagecuck who thinks hes better than he really is browsing Veeky Forums all day.

user for Ethereum CEO!

you're missing the point. we shouldn't have to trust ANYONE. that's the whole point of distributed trustless consensus.

As far as that second comment of his goes, it is a rhetorical question. He is pointing out that you can't guarantee that the good guys are in charge, so censorship is bad. I saw the comments on twitter about this comment and god damn are people stupid and thick.

Not saying money skele isn't kinda retarded in some aspects, but that one comment was true.

What's wrong with censorship? If the right people were in charge then children wouldn't be exposed to degenerate homosexual acts in the media and public

fuck vitalik

OP is just some retard looking to start up yet another political conversation.

He's autistic af, but he's also AUTHENTIC. Thats why I respect Vitalik, the guy went balls deep in the crypto ecosystem back when noone knew about it, and made his first millions with his bitcoin magazine. He's worth ~110M green ones now, and instead of retiring (like Gavin Wood who outsourced Parity wallet to local Pajeets) Vitalik spends his nights coding. He's a fucking legend, I got massive respect for him.

Thank you money skel, you have the best bones.
also who is the qt in pic unrelated?

Sorry bro I've got no idea. I think there may be a pic with her tits out too

he says it's rhetorical, but then he says things like the first comment so clearly he does actually feel this way, and feels that he is the "good guy" who we can trust to only delete the deposits of the "bad guys"

Test

this.

that's why scientists don't run the world; a lot of them have learning disabilities that make them incapable of grasping abstract concepts. Vitalik's "censorship is great if the good guys are in charge" quip is a classic example.

SELL SELL

You don't have to be a genius to know that censorship is bad

i jewgled it and came up with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=mnw0m8gHPAI

Wow Vitaldick trying to test the r/the_donald crowd?

Does he know that they drain billions from Target stock?

why is his statement so ignorant. I challenge anybody to effectively explain why Vitalik is incorrect

Vitamin is literally saying censorship is never great because you can never meet the guarantee

Also, both republicans and democrats will defend internet censorship because they are beyond saving

>a lot of them have learning disabilities that make them incapable of grasping abstract concepts

Lmao. It's the opposite. By not learning math and limiting yourself to the use of conventional language you're forever limiting your knowledge and capacity for abstract thinking

This.
Money Skeleton was essentially just being sarcastic

This. Abstraction and thoughts themselves are a spook. Math and ecology is everything.

Don't you ever for a second doubt the greatness that is money skeleton.
> Vitamin
Loled at autocorrect