Avalon is a fucking SCAM

>An exclusive membership platform leveraging the purchasing power of the world’s largest untapped consumer-group.

What the fuck is this shit even? Untapped consumer group? I'm pretty sure every motherfucker in crypto consumes just as much as every other person and refuses to spend his coins on bullshit

>The Avalon Platform will allow members to realize discounts on goods and services they purchase, as well as the opportunity to earn tokens by participating in promotions, scanning proof of purchases, playing games, utilizing p2p smart contracts and so much more, all housed under one exclusive roof.

So basically cutting coupons with some added bullshit like 'gaming' and other buzzwords like 'p2p' to make it seem legit?

>Join The Elite
Finally, advance into the Avalon platform and join the elite member-base and begin saving money, earning tokens and advocating for crypto nearly.

This scam ICO has no product, no actual development, promises BULLSHIT like 'joining the elite' and is absolutely pointless. You explain why the FUCK they need an ICO to send you coupons and why the hell their website is filled with buzzwords without any actual information?

Prepare to lose all of your fucking money if you are dumb enough to get in on this scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/jean-paul-vasilières-ba3660145/
bounty.authorship
scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20953994_341301619660157_6651329579468845047_n.jpg?oh=5218e4832c623c335c89543bb4eb2107&oe=5A2A8AFB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The co-founder/lead developer has 11 connections on his LinkedIn profile LMAO

linkedin.com/in/jean-paul-vasilières-ba3660145/

Avalon is the trojan horse

Screencap this

That video was embarrassing. They need the ICO to pay the mongoloid who storyboarded that shit

Yeah if you fell.for this pajeet bullshit you should get outta crypto

Thank God. I think this coin is stupid as FUCK but I didn't trust you autists not to pump it. Honestly I still am not sure if you will be dumb enought to pump it. I felt obligated to get into this shitty ICO because of this but if we can FUD this enough WITH TRUE INFORMATION AKA THAT ITS STUPID AS SHIT then I wont need to waste my money on this. Do the right thing Veeky Forums

I've seen shitty ICO's in my time but goddamn this one ...

Yeah I've been trying to figure out what the big deal is. It's a discount club. This isn't some earth shattering revolutionary shit.

they want you to pay a subscrpiption to buy their nonsense bargains like fucking group parachute lessons and discounts on mens feet lotion. nigger coin will go down everyday like all exchange based crypto

Lol at all this FUD

Avalon has the potential to become the Groupon of cryptocurrency...they have a platform ready to be released

>linkedin.com/in/jean-paul-vasilières-ba3660145/

LOLOLOL

I actually didn't believe you until I checked myself

Don't be a fucking cuck. It's clear as day it's a fucking scam.

The funniest part is where they provide all the members with physical membership cards lmfao...gold, silver, platinum lol what a gimmick

Yes...Yes.. Goys do not buy this ICO :^]

Nothing to see here, dont participate and get in at ICO price

*rubs hands together*

yawn, there are so many fucking ICOs now vying for markets that serve no purpose

sure some retards will eat this shit up instantly, have at it

I was actually on the fence about this coin until I saw an entire thread dedicated to ((fud)) lol!
Easy decision now - going balls deep in Avalon now :^)))

Looks fun tb,h

The only reason anyone is buying this is for possible pumps.

But I'm not sure there's even enough hype to warrant it

Oh shit, infomil? nice.

Big firm over here.
t.dunkirk

remember to always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

fuck off OP

a cute!!

except biz has been shilling this heavily recently

but john mcafee liked it on twitter!!!1111

I always thought we're doing this ironically.

except groupon is fucking shiiiiiit have you logged in recently? maybe if you're a chick looking for makeup lessons or tai kwan do at a discounted price

sure its shit but its worth billions so who cares

How is this ICO giveaway going under the radar here? user is slipping with noobs

bounty.authorship
.com/ref/Q8180069

I thought the same thing, sounds like a bunch of horseshit

sure it is horse shit. there is even a horse in their logo. but: scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20953994_341301619660157_6651329579468845047_n.jpg?oh=5218e4832c623c335c89543bb4eb2107&oe=5A2A8AFB

understand the hype about this. crypto bubble hype is not about actual use.

This isnt going to help you get AVAs any cheaper dude i saw you in the other thread

>he doesn't know french can't into networking

That's what for you hire an american jew.

It's an easy 10x whether it's a scam or not.

yes it's a scam, I won't buy it but do you think it's possible to get it without a script? Asking for a friend

I've been warning you god damned retards since this first started getting attention.

It is a scam. A rotten, dirty scam run by fucking imbeciles and carried by blind hype. I hope anyone who invests in this gets burned the fuck down.

its a registered business in the USA there's not the same room for scamming as there is with eastern european shitcoins

might not be guaranteed return but a scam it aint

How will a script get you in, all you need is a big fee to risk

SHOULDA I BUY OR NOT AHHHHYH

you should do your own research and not let either Veeky Forums hype or fud make your decision

its not a scam but its not a guaranteed moon either just a good ICO with a low supply and some good news on the way that can make some returns

i wish you luck

I've done some research into it and whilst it looks fine to me I don't understand why we need a decentralised version of groupon... This is my only real concern about this

my understanding is that it has the potential to bridge more and more businesses into the crypto sphere, using the platform to accrue a large amount of participating retailers then adopting a payment scheme once relationships are well established

the groupon aspect will likely be dwarfed by other aspects of the platform as it develops

Here was my opinion that I posted in a previous thread.
x2/3 gains. Stupid idea but good marketing + the name of McAfee associated with it. Selling it on exchange early on will be your best bet imo.

Also as the other posted said, American registered = harder for it to be a scam.

It's shit. The only reason to buy this at ICO or at etherdelta (immediately) is to dump it the moment you get +20%

email me scripts anyone!?

[email protected]

thanks just bought 100k

No surprises if this is 10x+ with such a modest ICO cap, it just has so much room to move. Decentralized isn't really the focus here, what matters is this is the groupon WE can get in on, the same goes for a lot of coins out there.

But everyone has this tactic meaning most people will get dumped on.

There's so many good opportunities right now, why are people acting desperate and tying their cash to this vaporware over-marketed shit?

What are your Icos u are focusing right now?