BCH>BTC 1.12

fork.lol/

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here we go!!!

MAKE SATOSHI GREAT AGAIN

lmao holy fuck hahaha
that timing wow, the second segwit activates bch becomes more profitable to mine

bch just fucked btcs wife on its wedding night

miners gonna mine

someone redpill me on this. How is Cash more profitable despite segwit activation plus 90%+ hash power on BTC?

because you touch yourself at night

REE YOU ARE HINDERING PROGRESS REEE YOU STUPID GREEDY FAGGOT FUCK CHINK YOU ARE SETTING THE CRYPTO INDUSTRY BACK YEEEAARRS REEE STOP COSTING ME MONEY YOU FUCKING SLANT EYED GOOK FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Segwit activation is not the factor here. Yesterday a difficulty adjustment made BCH unprofitable->no mining power. BCH has an emergency difficulty adjustment mechanic (EDA) that allow it to retarget its difficulty without significant amount of blocks being mined. Now EDA has happened and BCH is more profitable to mine again. That's about it. ViaBTC pool is already mining BCH at twice the BTC rate after almost fully switching to BTC yesterday. Miners got to earn that dosh, right?

Is he the new pink wojak? Please make it so

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
this trend will equalise in BCH favour.

BTC price is an egg on a flag poll waiting for a wing without emergency difficulty adjustment. BCH will absorb all the wealth of BTC when it sells off and no one will mind because the majority people weren't involved enough to sell their BCH

FUCK YOUR MOTHER IF YOU WANT FUCK

Miners are going to crash crypto.
God help us when the next hard fork happens.

next fork is 2x in november right?

As of right now yes.
I genuinely wonder what the mainstream media will say when they pick up on this.

They'll still shill crypto, but not endorsing BTC or BCH until there's a clear winner. Wall St. fags want to get in anyway.

>Miners are going to crash crypto.

If they do that they've essentially given the crown to IOTA if the public starts to blame the miners for everything

At this rate, approximately 4000 blocks of BCH will have been mined by the end of the week. This is about 4 times as fast as desired. In theory, every dollar printed reduces the values of all other dollars in existence.

It's been shown, to the holders of BTC, that the miners will loyally come back to the BTC chain once it becomes more profitable again. It's also been shown, to the holders of BCH, that the miners are perfectly willing to exploit the EDA to print coins at an accelerated rate, giving all the reason for the price of BCH to fall.

BCH's hostile takeover strategy requires a sudden rise of BCH value paired with a sudden fall of BTC value. But BTC will only fall in price if there's no indication that the miners will return. Such a scenarios could only arise if the BCH-BTC price difference narrows enough for BCH to be more profitable even after the difficulty adjustment.

It sounds like BCH is trying to pull itself up by it's ankles: in order for it to survive it needs a condition met, but that condition will only be met if it survives. Ultimately, I feel that miners will continue to exploit the EDA, causing the price of BCH to fall, thereby further pushing BCH's win condition out of reach.

this is subordinate to the fact that BTC cannot survive a selloff (irrational or not) while 1. it has no eda ability 2. BCH exists.

Sell offs are inevitable due to psychology

>miners will continue to exploit the EDA
Yep.
>causing the price of BCH to fall
Nope. Mining generates a very small amount of money compared to its circulating marketcap. I say circulating because some are tied in unscrupulous exchanges.

Btc doesn't need hash power anymore since all the transactions are being done off chain now. Btc doesn't even need miners anymore.

then it is no longer bitcoin